3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
ShaQ 07.10.19 02:51 am

The increase in productivity and optimization of the game (Need for Speed: Shift)

The game is badly optimized, so that will help(if anything) to each other with this issue.
125 Comments
Sort by:
D
Deseptikons.STARSCREAM 07.10.19

Alas, how would it not deplorable sounded but with all these games next genes will have to change the iron.And so the standard set-overclocking CPU,cpu control,overclock the video card.

D
DiLouk 07.10.19

Downloaded cpu-control 2.1, put it on auto... do not see any changes. How to set it up manually?

F
FERZooL 07.10.19

people on my training lap after about 15 meters throws an error. what are they doing? requirements suitable wood new

I
Ianbex 07.10.19

does anyone know how to reduce the boot time of the race?

Y
Yareggg 07.10.19

People,please help,I have a car in the game drives like a choppy and the sky is black,the card is radeon 4890

D
DiLouk 07.10.19

Yareggg

The game needs 2 core.

Well, http://www.playground.ru/files/25460 and no more brakes :)

S
SuperMegaMCS 07.10.19

All the problems with the game Need for Speed: SHIFT, are directly related to Crack-s.
I do not use crack, and use the emulation drive (virtual CD, vc4, http://files.wyw.ru/wyw_file?id=4180531).

Mount image Need for Speed: SHIFT.

This method is applicable to any version of the game Need for Speed: SHIFT, whether the license or Repack. In the directory with the established game should be the original files (.exe) and not Crack-and with which many in the game have a problem.

Installation :

1. Download and unpack the archive file NS-NFSS_SR-poseden.vc4.rar (http://files.wyw.ru/wyw_file?id=4180531).
2. Download program Virtual CD 10.0.0.500 (http://newsoft7.ru/cd-dvd-rw/2328-virtual-cd-1000500.html/), and previous versions of Virtual CD.
3. Install Virtual CD 10.0.0.500.
4. Mounted the unpacked image NS-NFSS_SR-poseden.vc4.rar. Click the right mouse button on the icon to the Virtual CD v10 in the task pane, select virtual drive and press the Insert Selected Virtuals CD, then find and install NS-NFSS_SR-poseden.vc4.
5. Run Need for Speed: SHIFT and enjoy the game.

All thanks please to rating : SuperMegaMCS

Please email me privately.

Thank you for your attention.

PlayGround.ru

This information is collected and edited : SuperMegaMCS

g
grafartishe 07.10.19

podskozhite can how to know fps

S
Sozercaya_nebo_v_luzhe 07.10.19

download the program Fraps

R
Romchen 07.10.19

Welcome gentlemen, Yes it is actually and at the same time very beautiful and driving, and also have problematic side of the game. In fact, optimization is lame and very strong, such as GRID (a masterpiece of optimization at its chart). About illegal this or professional sports it is hard to say what's right, already tired of everything, I personally reacted negatively to the game, but after enabling it again at home for another banter, I noticed a number of attractive points... After an hour of drive settings, corny in the options management had begun to get used to the physics, and didn't even have to heal myself that I like it, I actually liked physics when properly configured to suit the individual's all right, it is not strange. Play on the steering Wheel Logitech MOMO Racing, sitting behind a big panel 42, 1920x1080 Resolution, game settings all on full, FPS RANS 100 frames on average, quite comfortable to play despite the very rare, short, barely noticeable twitches that do not affect control, in fact only visible when you select the car, on the track not even worried on this issue. Configuration :Intel QuadCore i5 CPU 750 (2.67 GHz source up to 4000 MHz), 2x2 GB DDR3 Corsair 1600MHz, GeForce GTX 285 1Gb (743MHz Core, Shader clock 1692MHz, Memory 2800MHz), Mother Gigabyte P55-UD3R, all on a homemade water.
Appeal specifically to the people who starts whining that they have brakes at the highest setting, prescribing at the same time without shame and conscience of their tudusoo configuration value for the system unit in the 10-15 thousand, ladies and gentlemen, please stop embarrassing yourself, transite their parents for a new computer, or just go and earn it!!!!!
To offend anyone would: -) just shared his thoughts and impressions.

R
Romchen 07.10.19

And also wanted to add, felt a clear plagiatchika with Gran Turismo 5

R
Romchen 07.10.19

Seven is the same as Vista, they have the same core people, Wake up, I have all that I did not put on seven is one and a half times worse than XP SP3, but about seven do with her lag in games, you have to write a book. I have Super PI 1M is considered slower in seven than in XP SP3.

R
Romchen 07.10.19

XP is the only successful operating system in the history of Microsoft!!! I apologize in advance for this crazy number of posts in a row, just proper me today cheto...

S
Sozercaya_nebo_v_luzhe 07.10.19

Romchen, you have xp sp3 64 bit worth it? And how RAM determines?
I also want seven to carry and deliver HP, DK has only 32 bit version, the current max of 3 gig of RAM you can put(

R
Romchen 07.10.19

Over it now ,it's super cal...!!! I have 32, and detects 4Gb of RAM, but only uses of 3.49 GB. Play no swap file at all games...

M
M9rKui3HaK 07.10.19

!!ALL WHO HAVE THE CAR GOES IN SPURTS!!
try
To start, remove the Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 and 2008
Open registry editor and delete the DirectX folder in the branch HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\DirectX reboot your computer. Put DirectX Redist (August 2007) (http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/info.aspx?na=22&p=4&SrcDisplayLang=ru&SrcCategoryId=2&SrcFamilyId=&u=%2fdownloads%2fdetails.aspx%3fFamilyID%3dcb7397f3-0949-487b-9247-8fee451bf952%26DisplayLang%3dru)
p.s. To do this, to no avail conjured wood(PhysX) overclocking and have seriously thought about upgrading CPU, but after the above manipulation 3rd day enjoying the smoothness of the picture. Config: Athlon x2 5000/ GTX260 896mb/ 4giga RAM/ win7 x64/ without overclocking.
Unsubscribe :)

-
-Vear Grylls- [Vzloman Y 07.10.19

And I FSUs! MNU on 1280x1024 and everything MAX even shlifovanie 4 60 frames in the ceiling!XD

F
FDen 07.10.19

But you can still download the mod No Crowds 1.0 (for mod refer to the PM). Adds significantly FPS, but removes the audience. Recommend!

[
[SaleR] 07.10.19

And why the patch is not put? Put the original ekzeshnik, run the patch comes out half a second a small window with unpacking and all, at first I thought that he installs, but when you put the crack for version 1.0.1, the game starts and immediately crashes. So the patch should be installed if something's wrong with me?

B
BestPro777 07.10.19

[SaleR]--Put the patch 1.02! Put the original shift.exe then 1.02 patch, then the crack from here for 1.02. All! If the game is complete, then I will have no problems.