3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
ShaQ 07.10.19 02:51 am

The increase in productivity and optimization of the game (Need for Speed: Shift)

The game is badly optimized, so that will help(if anything) to each other with this issue.
125 Comments
Sort by:
[
[SaleR] 07.10.19

BestPro777
And the second includes changes first? I have to play over a network you need)

B
BestPro777 07.10.19

[SaleR]--as far As I know, includes.

[
[SaleR] 07.10.19

A second patch is also not placed :(
Same problem, it gets out of unpacking for half a second, disappears and all :(
don't even know what to do

[
[SaleR] 07.10.19

All, the problem was solved, I was poking around in the registry :)

_
_Messerschmitt_ 07.10.19

the 1.2 patch really helped) first play was impossible and now max has put in fuuu what system)))

B
BigBro 07.10.19

I have no issues on the high flying=).

s
shegol3 07.10.19

you were looking for. can be bad looking but not found. question.
For what reasons, and how to remove (if possible) almost pulsecontrol delay (delay, retardation) when controlling with the keyboard?

d
dras-ser 07.10.19

Anyone have a problem with the brakes I can advise (nvidia) to install the video driver versions. It is not strange, but with 197.45 experienced a problem with the brakes. Put 191.07, was noticeably better.

k
kostakurta 07.10.19

during the race, especially during accidents appears wall different colors for a short time tell me how to solve the problem?ATI3600 HD /AMD 64x2\ 4200+

G
Gde moya tema chuvak 07.10.19

Update your video driver

r
rosomaha1987 07.10.19

playing on the laptop, the bark of 2 Duo percent every half hour have to go out in the wind for 5 minutes, to cool the CPU, otherwise it hangs (at 78-80 gradua.) Need to mess with the voltage on the CPU (volt is), or is there other ways?

PS, HP CP3

K
Konnor Radunhageydu 07.10.19

GUYS HELP MI I HAVE A DUAL CORTEX 2,50 GHZ 2 GIG RAM 1 GIG VIDEO CARD AND FREEZES THE GAME EVEN AT MINIMUM SETTINGS!!!AND I WANT TO PLAY ON HIGH.WHAT WOULD YOU RECOMMEND? THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR HELP.

V
VeNoM225 07.10.19

Pliz help people, put the game, and the fps runs between 15 to 30 average 20. Put the patch did not help. And to play at 20 or even lower, not nice! My system is in my profile.

i
ilyasteel 07.10.19

Good day! Help please!
Faced with the problem:
During the races, when the car touches the opponent, walls or cones on the road, or even when the machine opponents hurt each other is the snatch of the image (like brakes), and this happens at any graphics settings..while the rest of the game does not slow down at all, because systemic approach like!
This problem is found not only on my comp..
Downloaded all sorts of different versions and even installed from the disc..still the same..
If this kind of game optimization sucks, something we all should be..
At whom the thread is ideas about this?

D
DYAD 07.10.19

Is PhysX Shalit.

i
ilyasteel 07.10.19

Dyad, Yes, I like PhysX updated, and with him and without him, tried to play...did not help..
And you have such a bug?

Somebody! Help, people! )

D
DYAD 07.10.19

You have a weak graphics card that would both physics and graphics processing. Disable the processing fiziksa on videokarte.

i
ilyasteel 07.10.19

So I got off..
Is the processing mode not PhysX graphics card, and processor..

L
Leroy1985 07.10.19

Zdarova Pataki,I have a Core 2 duo E6600-2,4 Ggh operatives 4 Gb, Radeon 4850-512mb,the computer course a bit old,but the game just hangs on a high kick,can you tell me what could be the problem.

F
FDen 07.10.19

Leroy1985, try to remove all the spectators, this can be done by setting mod No Crowds. Nice FPS increase! >>> http://www.nfs.ru/index.php?option=com_docman&task=doc_details&gid=84&Itemid=257&ccid=156
Even just in down shadow quality and antialiasing.