3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
ShaQ 07.10.19 02:51 am

The increase in productivity and optimization of the game (Need for Speed: Shift)

The game is badly optimized, so that will help(if anything) to each other with this issue.
125 Comments
Sort by:
a
alexs1043 07.10.19

Need for Speed: Shift v1.01 (v1.0.1.0) [MULTI10] No-DVD/Fixed EXE (crack working well game and racing twice as fast zagruzhatsya).

www.playground.ru/cheats/36170/

D
DeeMr 07.10.19

Kartuz
Download CPU-Control, then put the manual settings on the game, all the 2 cores, because it can be that the game is busy with single processor.I hope that should help. Here the problem must be the processor, I think.

K
Kartuz 07.10.19

Guide - Dual core optimizer is
DinkeHAV - downloaded ATI tray tool ,something anything similar did not find
dimitrius pandemonius - I am also in the percent I think,now CPU-Control swing.

K
Kartuz 07.10.19

CPU-Control didn't help ,I don't know maybe I'm not doing the right thing, but I put on Automatic

B
Be_SON 07.10.19

released a new driver Catalyst9.10 http://game.amd.com/us-en/drivers_catalyst.aspx
markedly increased fps when view from the cockpit:it was 25-35, now steadily 43-56; 3rd person was 25, now 35. The number of fps when a large number of rivals at the start has not changed, I had 15-20fps and left:(

D
DeeMr 07.10.19

Kartuz
Not give hand to all apps all 2 cores involved, and with all the machine is reset when app close. If you want to on the machine worked, then have the program turn off, but when running games. I like everything on manual stands, all applications Saraswat 4 cores, from the system, to games.
It is still possible independently for each problem to enable the kernel by right-clicking and selecting 1+2, but in this case must not be closed. In short, put everything on manual control. If does not help, then probably it is not in the processor.

K
Kartuz 07.10.19

dimitrius pandemonius
I tried to do everything as you said.In NFS didn't help,but in STALKER gains +10 frames,so thank you!

D
DeeMr 07.10.19

You're welcome.

L
Lewis Maestro pro tuner 07.10.19

- Good day.
Tell me, pliz, me as a new comer I this game to take?
Assume Yes - what settings should I immediately do after installing the game?

[
[Inferno] 07.10.19

Guys help, can I somehow raise the performance in the game that the picture was prettier and smaller brakes. Comp throw etc. not to offer! :)

G
Gaspar Monzh 07.10.19

You have to choose: beautiful picture and the brake or Vice versa. I naturally chose the performance. first suggest to look decent in nastrojkah (in the game) the detail of everything (cars tracks etc) put it on max and turn off the effect of speed
then go to the settings on the card - choose maximum performance. put trainou bufferization, smoothing and anisotropy put on the bare minimum and then you will get completely different feelings are from the game!!!

P
ProLex 07.10.19

Saw no questions on the resolution and full screen mode...
Installed it on Windows 7, fullscreen mode starts only!!! with 1280х... so I started with 800x600(laptop, after all :)) and ACC. in the window :))) silent horror, but without brakes.
Someone tell me what can I do?

G
Gaspar Monzh 07.10.19

the graphics settings look window mode: on - and you disconnect

P
ProLex 07.10.19

The fact of the matter is Pilot that the ability to disable Windowed can be when left in the string Allow Fullscreen is Yes and Yes it only appears with the resolution greater than 1024... I wonder all of this, or is it especially a video card or my laptop at all

B
Be_SON 07.10.19

the list of changes that will bring next patch http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/333357.page
if you honestly do not understand why the issue with the drop in maximum speed when tuning fixed only Lambo, for example the GT-R in the original revision to 240 km/h barely accelerates and stock for 300

P
ProLex 07.10.19

resolution found a way out, put the screen resolution in Windows to 800x600 and the game at this resolution a full screen mode 8)

G
Gaspar Monzh 07.10.19

damn, why at lower resolutions the graphics (or 1600x900 ) you can put the refresh rate to 75 Hz, and 1650х1050 no, only 60 Hz????!!!!!!! I tried to play with 75Hz movement generally steeper than they look ...

D
Dima-Click 07.10.19

Guys, tell me in the Shift to play better on win xp sp3 or Seven? what type of Seven with strannym direktom 11 La-La-La... ie Shift function support direct 10 or 11 ????

D
DiLouk 07.10.19

Unbelievable, but once I unscrewed anti-aliasing on 8 and anisotropic 16, fps was 40+ in the thick of things! At the start, however, 25+ but very soon the game begins to run faster. Mystery, and more!

a
aliensas 07.10.19

Don't know already all pereprobyval still love it and, moreover, in certain areas of the track even when there are no cars of course without cars more FPS but still not playable even tried GF8600GT on fiziks supply still does not helps. Th do not know.
System profile.