3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JIord22222 27.04.20 11:44 am

For what class you play? (Pillars of Eternity)

Who the class is(already passed). Its pros and cons, it will be interesting to hear about monk, what is it after pumping, because the idea of his wounds and techniques interesting, only played with it for a few hours - instantly crashes, although in theory it should be at the forefront to accumulate wounds
94 Comments
Sort by:
T
TimKar 27.04.20

Barbarian is a cool character, especially in anger, you can safely send to the front.

A
AlekseyHom 27.04.20

I went for the monk. Why he fell you do not know; I did not fall =)
He took only the kick Chuck Norris and all. With him and went through the whole game.
Has not weaker than any simple sword, but with the speed of a dagger or even faster.
From a party of 6 people, approximately 50% of all murders he had.

Спойлерhttp://s019.radikal.ru/i620/1503/3b/28529b8a7710.jpg
http://i077.radikal.ru/1503/8b/373d95573019.jpg
http://s018.radikal.ru/i513/1503/95/162a897ae1c5.jpg
http://s017.radikal.ru/i423/1503/39/986e3911e7b6.jpg
http://s013.radikal.ru/i322/1503/bb/85a2db486039.jpg
http://s017.radikal.ru/i437/1503/df/f3e436504f23.jpg

g
gloccc 27.04.20

I play a druid . Played for the adventurer before that and even not really liked , but druid is another matter .

i
ironHAMMER.ms 27.04.20

Play Cypher-Archer. Quite interesting class, very limited in spell selection, but practically unlimited in their application. Full of happiness in the group recommend the presence of an adventurer, of a snicker.

J
JIord22222 27.04.20

AlekseyHom
Well, I used it only as a test that can. For example, in the beginning of the game were sending a pack of wolves one, near the ruins of value on the difficulty of the path of the damned. Thought he was from a show, but no need to rock, and I still for the Cypher not doproshel

J
JIord22222 27.04.20

ironHAMMER.ms
Also Cypher, only with two swords, skills for damage, instantly gaining the concentration, although not yet reached far, only LVL 5 and into the Bay just came

Y
Yushimitsy 27.04.20

The monk is very good steep damage and did not need armor.
Mages nightmare ,a couple of spells released and stay back with sticks shoot. The priests also nightmare Sifers are the real magicians and concentration as they have mana.
A barbarian is certainly easier ,but also a fighter with a good paladin tanks.

J
JIord22222 27.04.20

AlekseyHom
By the way, what difficulty played? About the monk asked, because I think then for him to try, it seemed the second most interesting after Cypher

S
Syberya 27.04.20

Play adventurer. Good class: damage+ inviz during the battle - you can live)

A
AlekseyHom 27.04.20

JIord22222
I played on medium.
Heh, well you certainly bent. For such complexity to the wolves sent... but still alone I suppose? =)

i
ironHAMMER.ms 27.04.20

JIord22222
AENA, state, first also took the duals, because of the large number of attacks, and as a result, fast accumulation spellcasters resource, but as something distant battle went better.

J
JIord22222 27.04.20

AlekseyHom
Well, I told you to test wanted) you understand that there would be any bent, but after reading about that the monk does not need armor decided to try), even alot of the not wait to the team

A
AT_Sagor 27.04.20

Started a mage survived to level 5, then started for the druid - he, too, has 5 levels. At this stage, the mage in all things inferior to the druid, but maybe in the future and would like something else.

A
AlekseyHom 27.04.20

JIord22222
Strange opinion about the armor. Any character that beats in the melee - armor required. I gave her the coolest outfit. Well, except for weapons, of course =)
His simple attack hands not. But the ability to Kick Chuck Norris, as I called her (leg jump roundhouse) is extremely useful. You can use almost constantly during the battle. And deals a lot of damage.

W
Without Compromise 27.04.20

adventurer)the game is beautiful..

J
JIord22222 27.04.20

AlekseyHom
But what about the accumulation of wounds, just somewhere it was written that the armor they are Much slower here, and went from there that the monks should be without it. Or the armor too quickly wounds accumulate? Of course I understand that you can dull their attacks a monk to survive, but I would often use his skills( spectacular after all) and then the wounds need

A
AlekseyHom 27.04.20

JIord22222
Pro armor apparently missed something somewhere... But pers the entire game took place in heavy armor. I do not understand the speed of recovery of what the armor slows it down.
Well, the wounds are not associated with the armor. To use this ability I could, after the first and second blow on the character. And I only needed one wound.

Y
Yushimitsy 27.04.20

Where Paladino take someone tell me?

J
JIord22222 27.04.20

AlekseyHom
Just like a wound depends on the number of received damage, and armor reduces it, i.e., without armor you get for example 2 wounds, with armor one for a few strokes, but myself I don't have time to check, understand when will a monk play. The speed of recovery between bouts, for example, if 50% you 50% slower fighting( intervals between your actions). For example, during the round you make two attack( you're melee the idea) and then before you go the following two reconstruction, here is the percentage and slows down. With special skills the same( e.g. did your kick Chuck Norris and want to make a second, and between them is the restoration, delayed by % from the armor). First Cypher as its played in the armor by 50%, I thought cool 12 units with no upgrades and the like in combat works fine, then for the sake of interest took the armor and tried), now I play without armor, only clothes with 0%. But this garbage is not at all a ride, the cipher works because the speed with which he constantly keeps in paralysis and damages with magic and swords, but if you are fighting, then shovel the soup immediately

A
AlekseyHom 27.04.20

JIord22222
Thank you for the info.
Well, I also figured out that the receipt of the wound depends on the number of received damage. But not so much his need to get to the wound appeared so that you can and armor to walk safely. Well of course, if you for the ability you will need for 3 or 4 wounds, then you should think about it.

By the way, Song Chet never impressed. Took one to a party near the fortress. None of his skills, moreover, that brings in a sense of almost not used, as all abilities function only at a small distance from him, and I had it with onions and was too far away from allies.