3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JIord22222 27.04.20 11:44 am

For what class you play? (Pillars of Eternity)

Who the class is(already passed). Its pros and cons, it will be interesting to hear about monk, what is it after pumping, because the idea of his wounds and techniques interesting, only played with it for a few hours - instantly crashes, although in theory it should be at the forefront to accumulate wounds
94 Comments
Sort by:
M
MinZDraV0969 27.04.20

Play for monk. Very good and tenacious class, much better than other fighters. Took fire godlike abilities 25% fire damage, then fast strokes, they improve the damage Elektrichestvo, and after a wild attack (modal ability to increase damage), the result will domazet under 40 without hitting Chuck Norris with him to 60 comes) only light armor, at first of skins, then I found Winiata of Rugia is actually a smart thing, the big WU and the speed of recovery, retaliation and damage to the environment - the very fact for the monk) Oh, and don't make my mistakes: the monk will have enough stamina and 14, and then 13, better bleed the strength or dexterity more.
The second passage will take either paladin with shield and sword or a Cypher with a bow. Want the dialogues are normal to the seal, and then the monk has to go to sleep in the tavern, then something to eat and wear rags to berruti myself, napimer, determination to the desired result in dialogo x)

Z
Zloy Duh Yambuya 27.04.20

MinZDraV0969 then I found Winiata of Rugia is actually a gorgeous thing

Bron'ka where this is? I suppose in infinite ways?-))

M
MinZDraV0969 27.04.20

It seems so. By the way, I do not advise them to take before learn to read ancient. And then I saw, began to explore, eventually blew one conversation...

F
Flow4Master 27.04.20

For a monk the best Bron'ka ( the quest a Sealed message) and gloves ( the secret door to the Bloody Sands) fall in the Elms-the Twins, almost in the end of the game. The first time was an adventurer, damage great sword, and generally tenacious and a very efficient class, Cypher some cardboard with 2 pokes dead, Ranger and all neoclas after the death of the pet, the priest almost one buffs and 1 poke the corpse, fighter - boring tank; seemed not very interesting. More interesting was to start a barbarian/monk/the paladin/druid. The second time I pass by a monk.

A
AG90 27.04.20

The fighter a great class.

v
velveta 27.04.20

Guys, help to understand - will be useful not only to me but to others.

What is the restriction of the use of spells (spells) for the druid, wizard, and priest among the rest for each spell level ? And how does it change with higher levels ? (do not take in account the skill of the druid on extra use of the spell level-1.) ?

And as is the case with the Cypher ? The same rule applies ?
Now play party - paladin, monk (prot), druid, priest, Ranger and Cypher - IMHO, druid cheater, good damage in the form of a cat (and spells in parallel imposes). Everything depends on the paladin and his passive abilities, the auras, plus luring to myself and others what I want, and what they are doing.
It seems to me that adventurer even steeper of the monk's damage according to the game a bunch of times when in the back stab you, especially in the midst of battle, a sweet deal.

I like to bend over and all, IMHO, did not play the companion game, because the stats they have scattered wrong and talents left. And I want to squeeze the maximum from the team.

i
ironHAMMER.ms 27.04.20

What is the restriction of the use of spells (spells) for the druid, wizard, and priest among the rest for each spell level ? And how does it change with higher levels ? (do not take in account the skill of the druid on extra use of the spell level-1.) ?
Well, in General this is the case. Character can a day(between vacations) to cast N the number of spells. Ie, he can create N different spells or one spell of the same N number of times. Under the exception are spells of the first level at level 9 and atorage 11, the number is not velocipede, but to achieve these levels of spells of the relevant circles you can cast N number of times per battle. Progression of the number of spell levels exactly not write, but the maximum for each round of 4+1(if taken extra spell).

And as is the case with the Cypher ? The same rule applies ?
Knope, Cypher casts for mana(concentration) which produces hitting the enemy, and can cast your spells until you're blue though, the main thing is to have enough resource. The chanter is the same story, just a resource for the caste he gets muttering his phrase.

v
velveta 27.04.20

oup, Cypher casts for mana(concentration) which produces hitting the enemy, and can cast your spells until you're blue though, the main thing is to have enough resource

thanks, bro, with the Cypher chip, which accumulated concentration depending on the damage, that is, the more damage, the more focus accumulated - logical even to give something slow and powerful (like the crossbow, and then arquebuse - IMHO, milesnick'd him into battle to keep, although the spell with a line that figachit all between Cypher and enemy (superior - between a partner), IMHO. cheat, but at the same time and its weird maybe in solo - IMBA.

i
ironHAMMER.ms 27.04.20

that is, the more damage, the more focus accumulated - logical even to give something slow and powerful
There's a double-edged sword, chance to hit is not 100%, so a quick attack itself, justify the identity.

T
Teruyama 27.04.20

gloccc
Question, I have a druid LVL 11 already and he has only 4 spells with 1 at level 5, but my companion already 10 LVL 7 spells of the first level. I took perks for extra spell levels 1,2,3. Is this normal?

g
gloccc 27.04.20

Teruyama
No this is definitely not normal , my was much more

T
Teruyama 27.04.20

gloccc
Okay, thank you.

g
gloccc 27.04.20

Teruyama
MB bug caught

i
ironHAMMER.ms 27.04.20

Teruyama
4 on vacation or available?

B
Bastarder 27.04.20

Cypher - what is that class?

i
ironHAMMER.ms 27.04.20

Bastarder
A variation on the theme of the warlock from DnD 3.5. Well that physically and cast spells for Manu, which is gaining by successful hits on the enemy. Overly strong even after Nero.

S
Sv. Dreyk 27.04.20

Personally, I play a mage, and it's very cool to have two magic numbers) I'm trying to do something like a battle mage (goes to armor and two-handed sword, yeah), but so far not very, I think eventually there will be better quality armor and spells for protection. But in terms of the abilities themselves to relax for me not a problem, it even adds its own flavor. The ability can destroy a huge number of mobs in a short period of time. Of course this requires someone who will keep them in one spot. I even statistically the most damage from the master magician, and murders, too) I don't know about other classes, but there is still time so that you always have to think strategically, often have to boot again to position his soldiers in a perfect way (mostly just the same for mages, that is to say for the most efficient use of skills). Play is always the most difficult (that is just complicated, since the above is not available).

M
Maxnik 27.04.20

I play a Ranger. At the moment I really like, always use tactics all of them to long-range combat as much as possible to approach in stealth mode and kill everybody. Pala tank then switch to melee and everything is cool.

In terms of Pat the trouble when you kill, my pet bear can withstand a lot but still dies like a fly, but from the point of view of tactics it is possible to make so that the pet lived to end the fight!

P
Presedent Gantz 27.04.20

Tenkousei paladin (divine Moon) from the order of the shield the only normal tank, living until the very end. It is of course purely decorative swings his flail, but I forgive it a low DPM. Palagina or fighter type, Eder not even close to able to survive under the hordes of enemies. Took almost immediately in the party of a mercenary bandit, leveled up in a bow with a full agility/perception, was the best dps in the group (mowing down everyone and everything like a machine gun). At 8th level yet, but in the mind a strong feeling that the story party members - it is a severe nerf of your group.

S
SergO 189 27.04.20

Play for the druid an excellent class.in my opinion more powerful than the mages.even a druid can pobarahtatsya in close combat where the mage if poderosa endure at times.