3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JIord22222 27.04.20 11:44 am

For what class you play? (Pillars of Eternity)

Who the class is(already passed). Its pros and cons, it will be interesting to hear about monk, what is it after pumping, because the idea of his wounds and techniques interesting, only played with it for a few hours - instantly crashes, although in theory it should be at the forefront to accumulate wounds
94 Comments
Sort by:
B
Boland 27.04.20

Still bought litsku and think to start a new game, trying a cleric.

J
JIord22222 27.04.20

Sectos05
ironHAMMER.ms
Not from quantity,but from the damage. Ie you hit where the 3 means you will be given at least 1 concentration,+2 for perk and at least you get 3 for the kick. I have it pumped in damage and that somewhere at 25-40 yet, the concentration of about 10-16 at a time( a maximum of 20 fell off). Take the perk which increases the damage of the whip ha1.2( and in the amount of initial will you have 1.5 increased weapon damage+enchant on any weapon damage, such as a fire, and take skill on penetration with each stroke an additional 5+the power I have, he's 20) And by the way take better Douala, ordinary swords are better than two-handed swords, first choice is between slashing/piercing depending on what is better in this case, the second is much faster, and 2 the sword still will be stronger than one Duroc, and much faster

J
JIord22222 27.04.20

Beirut
Something I can not imagine how he will take to solo on the highest difficulty pack, just flood the moment, even if we assume that with one blow he kills one of the mob( which is still unlikely), but if you go level 5 or higher normal wolves, not only he fails PAC on max difficulty

S
Serjantkoo 27.04.20

Play Hard modeAdventurer(rogoi) often get in the soup,spells little order first dohnut mage, the mobs are very fond of little men to beat=D ,then the priest leans back ,Rog is right dohnut if the gape were taken only because of stealth ,and any can be pumped though the paladin.. so don't suggest...IN my opinion the most unique classes in the game with lots of unique replicas paladin and Priest.The game is clearly designed for multiple playthroughs!

V
Vladislav Mylnikov 27.04.20

Has anyone tried to make a Pala with durukoy?)) Such a Tinker, but with the damage, though slow.) And another question to those who went whether there is heavy flails, I mean two-handed?

u
ulaan 27.04.20

Vladislav Mylnikov
Morgenstern

i
ironHAMMER.ms 27.04.20

Vladislav Mylnikov
I did, but the warrior due to specialization and other techniques and gets better and stronger than that. Paladin personally I like more as a tank with answerdam and shield gone.

ulaan
Morgenstern and chain different weapons.

Z
Zloy Duh Yambuya 27.04.20

First started a human mage, I can sleep and look for fires.
Then 5 LVL played the white-adventurer. Pretty bad....but I have 4 LVL was a mechanic (6) stealth (6)..just say... much more important mechanic in the game to LVL 4 needs to be pumped in (8).
Another adventurer in the dialogues as the main character is not very.

G
Gaivers 27.04.20

Who played the magician on the higher levels also prihoditsa constantly rest to use normally to play ?

B
Boland 27.04.20

By the way, the Lord and deity of the cleric only affects the need to adhere to certain behavior? Or have influence on the dialogue/plot?

i
ironHAMMER.ms 27.04.20

Gaivers
The high-level wizard can recover spells 1-2 levels after the battle.

Voland
The dialogues are exactly affected, I saw a bunch of Reds options with the name of a specific deity.

B
Boland 27.04.20

ironHAMMER.ms
Okay, thank you. Well, it means glory to the Skein!))) Or Eotas. View)))

S
Serjantkoo 27.04.20

By the way another NPC dialogues is affected by the choice of background for example, I took the bandit...Decided to help the farmer he said I didn't expect this from someone like you(the inscription skobkah bandit)or another option: I know that you're the guy with a short temper ,but try not to hurtis when the dominant nature of the Aggressive.

S
Serjantkoo 27.04.20

Wyandots often met in the dialogues ;and even different types of paladins I think we can solve the world quest with the capture of the castle of the paladin-diplomat.

M
MKUltra 27.04.20

Play as a human Archer. I'm starting to regret that chose it because in the dungeon-the temple in the first settlement, when attacked and 4 more shadows and into battle against the King some sort of creatures in the letter C(can't remember the name) had a very, very difficult was probably 10 times, although the team was still two+wolf, and the difficulty level is Normal. I suspect the tanks in heavy armor and with dvuruchnikami as always rule.

_
_Grads 27.04.20

The King Of The World
Steers the party. And the party needs to be a tank (warrior) or two (warrior+paladin or warrior+bard).
There were also a few Damerow, baferov, debteraw, etc. Preferably all with ranged weapons (oops! see the stats of the wands, magic wands).
Suwat everywhere is not necessary, after the arrival in the village, there are two assistants on Merganova crossroads third. You can walk to the LSA Qaeda without a fight and take the fourth. That's the main team to start with. You can still in the tavern to buy any mercenaries if these are not to your liking, or one that the party was full.
To get not pumped with half of the party, but everywhere and love gg can be kicked grab. Especially in this part cut off would now probably POLSCE ;

i
ironHAMMER.ms 27.04.20

I suspect the tanks in heavy armor and with dvuruchnikami as always rule.
Respecting with zweihanders do not go. And not rule by far.

c
choa 27.04.20

Took the Cypher with a bow. While all very good. There is a suspicion that this class will be the first in line for the nerf.

R
Runaa 27.04.20

It's been almost, jump into the pit, the druid, was pleased with the class. Something average, as I like.
Casts well, shoots well, fights well in close proximity to, plus the bear turns. Mobile interesting class.

_
_Grads 27.04.20

Play a Paladin, though the Monk seemed a little closer in play style, but no one (except another Priest) the other HS there is no real benefit from pumping branches reputation. And the Paladin has - depending on the chosen order for the development of the two favored features of the behavior given a boost to defense (+2 to all defenses for the point of conduct). I mean acting out a particular role becomes a real profitable. If all others do not care how to answer, how to complete the quest, the paladin is becoming quite significantly, because in addition to a thread buns, reputation in the Guild or in the settlement, there is a strong argument in favor of the previously selected features of the behavior. Orders of five and each has to play differently - to choose other guilds, the other end of the jobs other conversations. As an additional aspect of the game that have only a paladin and a priest.

PI.Si.

And if GG paladin, it does not mean that I do not play a mage, cipher or druid in the party six seats, and in any case there may be three Cypher and he will sit at the other end Loki and smoke of svef.