3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JIord22222 27.04.20 11:44 am

For what class you play? (Pillars of Eternity)

Who the class is(already passed). Its pros and cons, it will be interesting to hear about monk, what is it after pumping, because the idea of his wounds and techniques interesting, only played with it for a few hours - instantly crashes, although in theory it should be at the forefront to accumulate wounds
94 Comments
Sort by:
W
WhySoSerious3471 27.04.20

Singing. Great class)

J
JIord22222 27.04.20

WhySoSerious3471
They can play the role of a Battlemage? With a sword and incantations to rush in a bunch? Just judging by the partner is only a support class

W

JIord22222
Well, I have been able to throw into the pile. It's true you need to do more or less carefully and keep track of that wild little head with a Mace is not hit. But in General, Yes, you can fly)

O
Ogyr4ig 27.04.20

I play a Ranger. In terms of skills he is boring - focused on your pet, basically. + under the BAF singing almost instantly recharges the gun (how about 2 shots of the bow), because it gives you more damage. But if the pet dies, and he does it quite often, until immediately hung a terrible debuff. Now stopped them in the city - I think to try another class.

J
JIord22222 27.04.20

WhySoSerious3471
But as his songs and incantations? Interesting effects? Just singing is the least studied me class when choosing whom to pass the first time tried the all for 5 minutes except the Ranger and singing and eventually stopped safe

T
Temnyy Strannik Grandal 27.04.20

The priest of Eotas armed with a sword the Clock of St. Rumbolt carrying out the will of the God of dawn and vengeance.A good Support group.If Together with the Stoic use of the Spell Hallowed Ground = Temporary Immortality,Withdrawal=Full healing the party during combat,and many,many things.

W

JIord22222
From singing in tongues as buffs and debuffs is a very interesting mechanic. That is slander are instantons in parallel as you fight and you don't what do not require. For example you fight, and your character reads the hex on the mistakes of the enemies, and then buff all characters in range. But after a while (if I understand correctly - after a certain number of strokes) opens the song - a kind skill of the magician. A lot of room for tactics)

i
ironHAMMER.ms 27.04.20

if I understand correctly - after a certain number of beats
The kind of slander depends.

J
JIord22222 27.04.20

WhySoSerious3471
And after a while (if I understand correctly - after a certain number of beats) By warmed up phrases depends on said, the NAV will test it) will test whether it is possible to accelerate them reading phrases

W

JIord22222
Oh, well) And me at the same time tell) the Game is deep, and the time to investigate yet)

J
JIord22222 27.04.20

WhySoSerious3471
Unfortunately no effect with a stopwatch clocked with 18 dexterity and no armor, and with dexterity of 3 and armor by 50%, and here and there 6 seconds for 1 song( i.e., the standard round), which is a pity, it would be nice if because of the characteristics he quickly prepared the incantations

M
Mihailo Medvedev 27.04.20

Barbarian poured damage. Mages nothing, clerics only heal. A Cypher is not running.

E
Eastfack 27.04.20

Where the paladin as a companion to find?

K
Kagerou 27.04.20

Eastfack
First, the city of Defiance Bay, the location of Dar Angry, near shopping warehouse Walansky republics. Then at the Embassy of the Republicans.

B
Boland 27.04.20

Once obsidians snort coke, soaked in vodka marijuana mixed with crack, had a smoke and decided to put the abilities of a necromancer bard. xD
So play a chorister in heavy armor with sword and shield. While the class is like, although usually tolerate a lot before you can apply call.
PS. In terms of dialogues I have a bit of a pity that the cleric-noble did not take)))

S
Sectos05 27.04.20

The Cypher accumulation of concentration depends on the strength of the shock, or only their number? And I his the two-handed sword gave :) and somehow, very slowly this focus is restored.

i
ironHAMMER.ms 27.04.20

Sectos05
The number. Another perk is the increase in fill concentration with each blow. In General, if milesnick, our choice of Douala, if long-range combat, the bow.

k
katammar 27.04.20

Well, as someone I like to play a mage...at first difficult but then using tactics and placement of the soldiers can make opponents in a superior two of you...but I'm weak so play on a medium difficulty setting)

E
Eastfack 27.04.20

Kagerou
Oops, thank you very much)

B
Beirut 27.04.20

For the horn of easy mode is to play it baganaly I have crits from stealth + stiletto with chain lightning can solo pack if you use to take it to the max difficulty. Mages are probably the hardest class ISA constant no grasp spells you have to think what to use what not.