3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JIord22222 27.04.20 11:44 am

For what class you play? (Pillars of Eternity)

Who the class is(already passed). Its pros and cons, it will be interesting to hear about monk, what is it after pumping, because the idea of his wounds and techniques interesting, only played with it for a few hours - instantly crashes, although in theory it should be at the forefront to accumulate wounds
94 Comments
Sort by:
R
Reverrius 27.04.20

Was a druid.

P
Pirozhok-san 27.04.20

tenkousei paladin never a single tank, pump Adair defender to enduring the rejection and everything will be... Paladino too little of podbornoe, it certainly is so-so, but vielo of Vitoria is her presence)) respek to make the story possible. I'm so Adair did and he now drags on enemies, while the mother, alot, sagani and Kahn poured back all in a row...

P
Pirozhok-san 27.04.20

and well, Yes, personally I now play the Cypher, build which came after a review of the Cypher does not make a leader with a high determination and I did. don't know what happens, but so far I like it.

B
Brashnashla 27.04.20

Now pass Manchego, IMHO, the most awkward class for dialogs branches on strength/dexterity is extremely small, almost always need a INTA/determination to fight is also the kid uncomfortable - Eder tanks, and nuns on the wings of that, but respectively, buffs from wounds not received. General history of the Persian procola only once - when Dillude took KV pig Procol mercenary and the Living Earth , and there, when they took KV's daughter O5 Procol mercenary. And so...extremely uncomfortable.

P
Pirozhok-san 27.04.20

Brashnashla
I saw somewhere a build tenkousei monk, he was well developed mental skills through cutting strength and agility, but the ability to cancel with the feet worked just amazing. and the body wasn't cut.

D
Dark Kahn 27.04.20

And here to play for multiCLASS in DS? Ie warrior, mage and Archer at the same time? And then any equipment worn on any class, not as in sacred?

B
Brashnashla 27.04.20

Dark Kahn
Impossible, is not Skurov, it's an RPG. Standard multiCLASS like in DND games there too, but no. You can take up some abilities of other classes, but UPS not so much that it would take the left skill.
On equipment, there are class objects, but little else is the same - though a mage with a two-handed sword. Penalties game is on the armor - the heavier, the less the recovery and the more tired the character is, the penalties are logical - a weapon - that sword needs a lot of power, and what for the magician much power? However, in bildeston it is possible to dig

Y
Ymbx 27.04.20

Dark Kahn
Multiclasses to be impossible, but to build character so that 2 of the roles were combined, and each was good. Caster-fighter and caster-shooter out of any casters class. warrior+mage+Archer - there is already difficult. Fitov not enough at all :) If you want to, you can build a miracle on the druid or cantere, but still gives a strong spray.

B
BioGen 27.04.20

Try different classes, now re going through for the druid aristocrat, becoming a boar is salvation in particularly serious situations, for a beginner.

N
NiK-san 27.04.20

Tell me which class to start a beginner, so he focused on the dialogues. Was thinking of starting as a magician , but like 1 of the first party members, the wizard will. To have 2 wizards in the 1st party from norms?

Y
Ymbx 27.04.20

Character-oriented dialogues can be the first to be under attack (and of course he start to beat enemies), if the dialogue won't end peacefully.

If you want to sharpen it under the dialogue, then I would look at these options:

Singer is the best IMHO. If the dialogue should fight the enemies fall under the a or dragon losers. Important strength and intellect (these options main).

Paladin. Greater protection, with level 13 can be switched on sacrifices, well today the enemies on the area. An important strength+ perception (or strength + determination), With level 13 strength+intelligence. The paladin though very limited in the options dialog box. You can spend 1 talent to his defense suffered when he deviates from his prescribed order of the world. In my experience, "Cold Walker the most fun - the game has good buns for the evil choices :)

Warrior. Starting in the mid-game worse than the paladin protection, but keeps better on some enemies and is not limited worldview. Quite a safe choice. High power of perception or power of determination (there are options strength+agility and strength+intelligence)

Druid. Castes any storm that is jamming, then turning in quickly beating the cat. Protection of the truth is worse than the options above, so party treat and buffam:) High strength+intelligence+agility.

Better to pass a dialog check, remember about the bonuses from food, from rest in the fortress and rooms in hotels and narrative abilities dominion Sleeping (you can not use in combat).

Total - tank classes fit a little better, but if you want to play a wizard, play on them :)
2 wizards to have standards is important to have someone to cover them. Or build your wizard with good protection. The talents of the cautious type of attack, weapon and shield (carry a small shield, so the accuracy didn't suffer), excellent deviation. Main stats in this case - intellect (duration and area spells) +agility (for fast cast, because the enemies nearby). Accordingly, they focus in the dialogues.

K
Katbet 27.04.20

Hi all. Still going to start to pass PoE. Honored topic but I didn't really learn what you wanted to see. Namely, who is still taking in members, not to mention the GG. Hence the question of who pays is more or less balanced party. And how People take assume of Seifer, so after some conversations at the beginning of the battle, the damage is always the HS.
PS. Who has finished the game to the end, interested to hear advice.

Y
Ymbx 27.04.20

Interesting match-up: 6 choristers or 1 paladin + 5 singers
The paladin for the auras on the accuracy of + wearing worn a round shield (gives + armor to allies) + if remove the dominance
Starting from level 9 to burn everything. Such a party does not require micro-control and very rarely needs to rest.
Choristers wear the heaviest armor, shields, and hatchets. They put a different sequence of songs: dragon defeated + the second of these:

Epilat Wes mit fir
The courage of its lasting like steel
The shield of the silver knights ...

As needed:
His eyes they hid from view famira
Collect all the power and punch at the beast
Mercy and kindness

The talents of choristers - Ancient memory + bunch of defensive talents (weapon and shield, whatever the deviation, careful attack, durability of a bear, etc.) + you can take the talent for frost damage. Make them on the tank races (wild eagle/moon godlike/white elf).
When it comes to spells (which is very rare), then finish off the rays of the cold or called a bunch of ogres/weapons

d
dima1078 27.04.20

that's just starting to play and here I think which class is better (Yes, I know that every class is good but I want to listen to what you say thank you for your attention) I looked every were torn and in General, I wanted to throw this game well what the topic is here and decided to write well, specifically what is interesting and better to play