3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Leha Tatarincev 29.04.20 08:04 pm

What is the part for You better and why? (Assassin's Creed: Syndicate)

Yubisoft long ago announced their conveyor plans for the games in this series. How many more will come? Two or three? Or ten or twenty? In each new game, make innovations, when is good and when and excess. For me the best and most outstanding part is the trilogy of Ezio, and it is the Last story of Revelation. The first part, about the Altair is beautiful. The lighting and ambiance make it a memorable and outstanding. The optimal control and the following three parts (a trilogy of Ezio). The story about Connor seemed dynamic in terms of gameplay, but boring in the narrative, and short had this game. Black flag I find it difficult to make a game about assassin. 80% of the whole game Advert is a simple pirate thinking only about profit. Only three of the last mission he acts as an assassin. So as a game about piracy she's amazing, it has everything you need. Prior to the game when I saw gameplay videos of Unity, I was waiting for this game even during sleep. Most magnificent parkour, beautiful graphics, dynamic fights, very large map of the game world. But when the game came out, I wanted to smite myself. So many expectations and hopes, and everything went the f**. Completely changed the battle system was a big drawback, besides the Unity of the zabagovannaya part of all previously released. I still have not passed. Boring it is for me. No tension and dynamics. only one parkour and delivers in this game. My ideal game in this conveyor series would be the following: parkour component from Unity, fighting from Assassin's Creed 3, And control from Assassin's Creed 2. this would be a masterpiece. And what is Your opinion?
88 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lord Vivec 29.04.20

I will say that assassin's Creed III: the plot, the setting, a charismatic negative characters, for the change of seasons for a huge beautiful world with huge opportunities, in short, a real breakthrough after the trilogy of Ezio, and it's the only assassin, which I passed twice. And given the fact that each episode comes out once a year, and the full passage is necessary to take whence time, the secondary passage with pleasure - a measure for me. Anyway, the duckling syndrome from the speaker 2 only because the ACE 2 was also disruptive and evolutionary in contrast to the boring first part.

N
NatanieLzZ 29.04.20

I liked the first. After all, Altair is a true assassin, and Templar not so bastards showed. And it is a feather that was in the victim's blood to dip... Oh, now everything is boring

T
Traun 29.04.20

Probably still 2nd
Just like the 4th and Rogue ( 10 minutes of urging all railway discounts on it)

T
Traun 29.04.20

My_broken_memory
but in unity the story's a snooze...

W
WALL-ESS 29.04.20

In unity, the atmosphere is reminiscent of part 2, and 2,3 and 4 like(compared to further-reaching conveyors)

T
T.T.G 29.04.20

What is the part for You better
The second and Brotherhood

why?
subsequent development has stopped

J
JedahUA 29.04.20

For me my favorite part of this Brotherhood, but Black Flag is also very cool.

S
Setesh 29.04.20

best for me at the moment - Unity, for finally a great combat system (much better button in the previous parts) and the co-op for 4 players.
does not prevent even the fact that in Unity the plot is weak, but he's not the worst in the series

M
MATPACcc 29.04.20

Indian and pirate are the best!!! The first two are okay but they are first!

D
Diablonos 29.04.20

First.
Because the atmosphere of blean dragged!!! Despite the rare.

H
H0micide 29.04.20

Almost nobody praised Unity! And rightly so, because this is the zabagovannaya, unoptimized and boring game in the series.

A
Alexandrovitch 29.04.20

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, you can ride a horse around Rome. a lot of side quests - better than the story in truth, I'm not talking about the seizure of territories and towers ) third AC in General, not mastered

c
caliskan 29.04.20

I just liked part 2. The most perfect. Continue part 2 was already worse. Was barely only because of the story in the modern world. It added bombs and Tower Defence. The gameplay is already rather tired
Part 3 is the worst. Hero is dumb as a stump. And gameplay the same. Naval battles do not like
4 proportion missed because of the terrible 3 pieces and naval battles.
Unity downloaded, looked at bugs and was removed. After 3 months I downloaded and looked at in significantly increased performance and tried to pass, but removed because of the sadness of what is happening.
With the Syndicate apparently will.

J
Janekste 29.04.20

Assassin's Creed 2 is the best part of the game for one simple reason, I played it many years ago, in the year of exit, but many of the plot points (scenes) still remember. After that I never missed a assassin, played all, but damn --- I was not able to adequately in all the details to remember the plot of these games. But the Assassin's Creed 2 I still remember almost from the very beginning to the final almost the entire history... Conclusion: if the plot is stored in the memory many years later, isn't this the perfect proof that Assassin's Creed 2 is the best part of the show???!!!!

And Yes, Unity also have to praise the combat system is awesome, and really liked the fact that it can be stupid to run around town and on the way pass through almost any building... This chip I always wanted in all open world games. And Yes, Unity is one of the best parts of the series after Assassin's Creed 2... it's all in the optimization and bugs, and because feedback from people is mostly negative. If the game is really polished, the reviews would have been completely different --- is positive.

And so I think:
The best part of Assassin's Creed 2
And in the second place the Unity
All other parts are isolated. Black flag at all apart from my rating, because it is not assassin - is a game about pirates. It's good, but again, this is not Assassin's Creed.

A
Alex Krain 29.04.20

Best part 3, the first and the unity GOV.but.

First I would take the atmosphere of the order of assassins - all of them a lot and they openly kill the Templars, in General, the peak of the luck of the order.
from the second the main character and the atmosphere which words can not give...
of all the fights
from the fourth to the open world and naval battles
from unity - parkour, you can add a little bit of hardcore in the emphasis on 3 parts, but it is too easy. Still pumping would take.
from the syndicate - coaches, trains, weapons and clothing style of the assassins.

the ideal part.

K
Kristof_Kadavercian 29.04.20

Alex Krain
And all you have listed in the Syndicate =)

R
RikoChiko 29.04.20

The first, the second, revelation and Black Flag.

I do not understand what you so Revelacin did not like. After all, a bunch of innovations. Excellent, atmospheric Arab city did, in the spirit of the first part.

b
barceg 29.04.20

the first part is repetitive in terms of missions (poslushai, make sure kill) and no sensible plot. but it was a start
the second part is a clear campaign mode with an interesting character +a variation of the killing and quests + the atmosphere and other buns with the restoration of the cities, assassinstone jobs, pumping charges which help in carrying out missions, hold, and conquer cities, siege castles, hang glider, and finally the Mare!)) Relevations but it's really boring the whole game's writing to her sister, the game for the game.
the third bored because of the vague character and neosoznannoi atmosphere despite the introduction of naval battles. but Black Flag weees in one breath. and atmosphere and blended into the campaign mode sea battles and hunting crafting is not so strain, nirali-hranilki great interview and story. Rouge is the same Black Flag only with the plot sucks because of the feeling of depravity even to the end is not mastered, the feeling that playing Relevations like all the same, recently I was just bored.
Unity - the feeling that all...you took all that was and the combat system in torment one button turned, no ship, no fill, and no extra buns for type 2 and 3 part... a feeling that came back first but with a modified story and even the graphics could not drown out the taste of Poo.
my verdict: AC2, AC:Brotherhood, AC:Black Flag - the equivalent of the best parts of discount at the time of release.

k
kraf888f 29.04.20

the first and the revelation

i
imker 29.04.20

1,2,BF

First played meditation (was just admiring the scenery) monotony of the gameplay was sick, but every day for 30 minutes of playing I passed it. Then went to inst and time enough. Waited for her before entering, I watched the videos on the CDs gambling, it seemed to be a medieval Hitman, but the result is crap on the rails with beautiful surroundings.

In the second part appeared coherent story, it caused the Wow effect, and was pleasant in terms of architecture, the city went through, but in the end, too, was tired of the monotony. It was the last part that I went.

BH - I tried several times to start but all the time throwing, pulling puke from the monotony of the gameplay, the graphics are like.
Rev - Immediately stopped.
3-Played, ran through Frontera, like the snow and guns, this experience ended, I stopped.
BF - Play, like the novelty of the naval gameplay, but then I got bored, quit.
Un - immediately stopped.

If not for family and work, out of boredom, I would passed them all, but thank God I have no time.
Total shit of a series of rails are you stupid not to give the enemy lots of different ways in Hitman, to plan the operation, choose alternatives, to change, to look for escape routes, creating accidents, nothing. Instead, you make dozens of times to perform the same actions ad nauseam in the first part. Of the game the most interesting are the missions where you have to kill what ever six-free manner, at least there you can choose which roof to jump on it.

As creed dream for me, it's all the same, only without any plot and constraints, given a city with Autonomous social mechanics living in it bots, given a set of targets for murder, the task of computing the targets and destroy them in any way, or destroy them by provoking the killing of each other.
In General, the Hitman medieval want. Still with random level generation like in rohali, as all a dream.