3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Leha Tatarincev 29.04.20 08:04 pm

What is the part for You better and why? (Assassin's Creed: Syndicate)

Yubisoft long ago announced their conveyor plans for the games in this series. How many more will come? Two or three? Or ten or twenty? In each new game, make innovations, when is good and when and excess. For me the best and most outstanding part is the trilogy of Ezio, and it is the Last story of Revelation. The first part, about the Altair is beautiful. The lighting and ambiance make it a memorable and outstanding. The optimal control and the following three parts (a trilogy of Ezio). The story about Connor seemed dynamic in terms of gameplay, but boring in the narrative, and short had this game. Black flag I find it difficult to make a game about assassin. 80% of the whole game Advert is a simple pirate thinking only about profit. Only three of the last mission he acts as an assassin. So as a game about piracy she's amazing, it has everything you need. Prior to the game when I saw gameplay videos of Unity, I was waiting for this game even during sleep. Most magnificent parkour, beautiful graphics, dynamic fights, very large map of the game world. But when the game came out, I wanted to smite myself. So many expectations and hopes, and everything went the f**. Completely changed the battle system was a big drawback, besides the Unity of the zabagovannaya part of all previously released. I still have not passed. Boring it is for me. No tension and dynamics. only one parkour and delivers in this game. My ideal game in this conveyor series would be the following: parkour component from Unity, fighting from Assassin's Creed 3, And control from Assassin's Creed 2. this would be a masterpiece. And what is Your opinion?
88 Comments
Sort by:
M
McConor 29.04.20

Good almost everything , but most like the Syndicate and Outcast

P
Pelmen dobra 29.04.20

There is no favorite part, almost all is the highlight.
Assassin's Creed 2, Brotherhood - liked grown-up GG and the ability to drive their subordinates.
Assassin's Creed 3 - it's an awesome change of seasons and dramatic story.
Assassin's Creed 4 - fuse into the soul razgildyayski mood and awesome tropics.
Assassin's Creed x***unity - like the new stylish clothes.
Assassin's Creed Syndicat - geared atmosphere: factories, child labor - all in the books about that time. The bleak setting is beautiful of London's endless rain is amazing. GG of this part's my favorite. Serious and sweet Evie and Bobby Jacob perfectly complement each other.
Assassin's Creed Revelations - did not like at all. Here somehow reluctant to play for the grandparents, even if the game opens up a crucial plot.

p
pineapplepenapplepen 29.04.20

the first part is the best, everyone else is just a poor excuse of a masterpiece

A
Aips95 29.04.20

In General I like everything, except the unity of the syndicate. 2 a good story, the brotherhood refined gameplay.

M
Mihail Kozinskiy 29.04.20

Recipe for a good part of the AU:
1)Do the story on the second part
2)Create a massive world with a large number of parts
3)Create characters and a quality story(which, in principle, there is a part of the first paragraph)
4)Combine the control of the brotherhood of the trilogy of Ezio, and the third part of the syndicate.
5)Combine the additional jobs from the trilogy of Ezio, the third part,4 part and the syndicate
6.1)Vkidyvaem all sorts of graphics features such HBAO+++++
6.2)Taking the example of the poles or the Dyson, making high quality textures and vhq-poly model with low memory consumption.
6.0) simply put: do chic the box with a good optimizmom and correct presetname graphics(not just the displacement of samples +1) depending on system

K
K.e.k.s 29.04.20

Wrote in this thread before, how was the Syndicate. Now for me at the moment is the best part.

S
Slipnot6 29.04.20

The first. At the time, made an indelible impression on me. Went a few times, the first in the computer club, even when your PC was not, the others already. Ah, youth...

Michael Kosinski
well, you're bent of course, if some items dealing specifically with AC delete - get the recipe just the same for any good game.
And what you HBAO+ so not pleased?

D
Diablonos 29.04.20

The first one drags historically correct atmosphere to the assassins and Templars.
And all sorts of forgery of Italy, London, pirates and Egypt no more than stupid tsyrk for stupid kids.