3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Leha Tatarincev 29.04.20 08:04 pm

What is the part for You better and why? (Assassin's Creed: Syndicate)

Yubisoft long ago announced their conveyor plans for the games in this series. How many more will come? Two or three? Or ten or twenty? In each new game, make innovations, when is good and when and excess. For me the best and most outstanding part is the trilogy of Ezio, and it is the Last story of Revelation. The first part, about the Altair is beautiful. The lighting and ambiance make it a memorable and outstanding. The optimal control and the following three parts (a trilogy of Ezio). The story about Connor seemed dynamic in terms of gameplay, but boring in the narrative, and short had this game. Black flag I find it difficult to make a game about assassin. 80% of the whole game Advert is a simple pirate thinking only about profit. Only three of the last mission he acts as an assassin. So as a game about piracy she's amazing, it has everything you need. Prior to the game when I saw gameplay videos of Unity, I was waiting for this game even during sleep. Most magnificent parkour, beautiful graphics, dynamic fights, very large map of the game world. But when the game came out, I wanted to smite myself. So many expectations and hopes, and everything went the f**. Completely changed the battle system was a big drawback, besides the Unity of the zabagovannaya part of all previously released. I still have not passed. Boring it is for me. No tension and dynamics. only one parkour and delivers in this game. My ideal game in this conveyor series would be the following: parkour component from Unity, fighting from Assassin's Creed 3, And control from Assassin's Creed 2. this would be a masterpiece. And what is Your opinion?
88 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bardsiis 29.04.20

The first is the most memorable - because she started it and was received first impressions)

r
rei321 29.04.20

for me, this is the best part of finally the girl protagonist imported

m
maksfighter 29.04.20

the best part of the 3 by far

X
X-DIMAS 29.04.20

rei321
+1

d
dimOs1 29.04.20

Part 3-my first litsuha
passed it on December 21 when I said was the end of the world
came home from school and passed,and before six in the morning got up to go ,BUT did NOT.
came home from school and passed ,and with dezmontom we saved the world.

S
Synaptic23 29.04.20

Only Revelations! The most Gorgeous part of the series. Well, even black flag and rogue was pretty good(because of the pirate theme and story). About syndicate yet can not say anything, because it's only nothing.

M
MadHamsterHead 29.04.20

The first and the Second part is the best. Black Flag - brings some variety already in a bit adoidado series. The game is interesting, but as a game about pirates, not about the assassins. The rest - the hat that even I do not remember about what and why.

V
Verzor 29.04.20

The first three parts with Ezio (mostly third). As a minimum, because those guys could not really straining knead half the town.))
The next generation of assassins, in comparison with these - punks.
And, oddly enough, I still like the last (the Syndicate).

k
kornodoger2099 29.04.20

I like part 3 because there in the D. L. C. Connor dies and is reborn a fourth but please just do not buy pirate discs or the game is kaput

4tide 29.04.20

2 the best one yet black flag and rouge standards.

d
demon33253 29.04.20

the normal , first, second with additions, well, Black Flag is also good..... have the other Cherevatenko and schuchynka...

J
JkMax 29.04.20

4tide
because the syndicate and unity you just did not go apparently..

K
Knyazhenskiy 29.04.20

Ezio Auditore De Firenze

J
JellyBean 29.04.20

Having played all parts of assassin, I have formed the opinion that the 2 best parts are 2 and brotherhood, because those 2 games in which the main role is played by the plot and addictive gameplay than graphics and everything else (although the graphics were excellent).

M
MaySergey 29.04.20

Black flag the most interesting game of the entire line, and the dialogue is of course Unity. Started by the Syndicate, just disappointed that he took it on pre-order and the dialogue is worse than Unity (many pagarlava).

a
antosha62 29.04.20

Syndicate and Unity best graphics and story undoubtedly

S
Shif077 29.04.20

Brotherhood,Revelations,Black Flag

A
Aips95 29.04.20

For me the best Brotherhood. Like the syndicate, at about the 3rd part. The fight will be of course degraded, but it'll do nicely. Only hate poor parkour character's uncontrollable, constantly runs into invisible walls, some roofs do for unknown reasons not to jump. Would be better if they just changed the animation, without changing the mechanics. The most beautiful parkour is left in the parts with Ezio. In the third he is climbing the walls became the walls of the ride - never realistic and is not beautiful, but unity did not even jumping and flying next to the wall.

M
MatiVip 29.04.20

The second part about Ezio! It is the most deep and interesting! The game itself is made very well! But the syndicate - it is not!

F
Furik94 29.04.20

the trilogy of Ezio,and the 3rd part about Connor I then close.all.