3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
X
Xmax1234 30.04.20 08:07 pm

Bosses (Dark Souls)

I would like to know what opponents you liked/got what you used tactics that you know about them, who was the most strong/weak. And who would you like to see in Dark Souls.
92 Comments
Sort by:
i
ilinor 30.04.20

The strongest IMHO the Arteries and the Black dragon.
The beauty reveals bosses on ng+ and beyond.
On ng+(++ is still not finished), it seemed to me the most severe the Arteries, Black dragon, Bed of Chaos.

Come on wiki to find out what you know. strategy ibid.
on ng++ all pass by the same scenario - uchatan/estok buff sword of light, armor of the black knight/smoke on the power within himself or ironflesh depends on the boss. ring of favor and clarity/physical protection. mask of the child. Shield arteries, it is also used with the logo, the Black knight, a Herbal.
for the longest time with the arteries(6 times). however was initially incorrectly chosen strategy.
3 times to O&S and Manticore and 4 kings. The rest of the first time, in less than a minute, except for Stray Demon, not yet finished ng++, is potentially more challenging bosses.

The most simple bosses, this Butterfly Demon Fireadge, Sieves, Pinwill.

U
ULQIORA [The Chosen Pessi 30.04.20

Not quite on topic, but all the same. :S
While the entire game is not over, but what really pissed during this time, duck is Sen's fortress, the location for which it was necessary to get to Anor Londo. These traps, narrow bridges, with the swinging blades in front of you, Oh, how fun, apparently. Oh yeah, I was particularly amused by this huge black ball/stone that rolled between the corridors, I was taken to-Oh... Remember the Elevator was, stood on it, it was necessary not to spare a second until it rises, and then at the top were spikes, that's a good one developed, hehe. Much the same I was beat... Hardcore he is, Yes.
Well, on bosses while the spider most of the problems were, the lava she spews, rather irritated...

S
Svetloyar 30.04.20

Xmax1234
Good topic, he wanted to create. By far the most serious was the last boss, which was met (spider), judging by the comments this is just the beginning.
ULQIORA
Nifiga you described, it seems my овер9000 drops from the branches of a fucking tree was only a warm-up. I have the repair goes, it would hammer away from the computer to remove the...

U

Svetloyar
Well, you know what to prepare, I just lurk about the danger that's waiting for you, hehe. :S
And Yes, Claudia on a wall did not throw his monitor does not Bay, the system unit don't kick, they are still useful... D:

S
SkullRazoR 30.04.20

Ornstein and Smoug, the Arteries and Manus gave defecate. The last two were beaten naked, with a ring of acrobatics.

a
astrozombie 30.04.20

ha,started ng+, demon refuge has Zakolebal with 3-4 hits,jump blew his 70% health and then finished,it sales to hit before...

i
ilinor 30.04.20

On ng++ Manus was just hellish. When he has less than about 40%, he starts constantly hitting the MAG masahumi, smashing just about everything HP.

E
Enrise 30.04.20

The bed of chaos, Ornstein and smoug (2nd - Ornstein), the arteries, and especially Manus has caused a very big problem.
All other bosses were killed with 1 or 2 times. Still died 15 times on the Golem, constantly falling in oborote from that tower, but the boss itself is very easy

S
Sectorwp 30.04.20

Manus was taken...

S
Svetloyar 30.04.20

Passed the Fortress of Hay, a pretty simple location, though several times rather stupidly died (for example, approached the rock, he began to roll off me, but took all lives at once, and I ate a suitcase XA). Traps are pretty obvious (razve that in the dark samento the living suitcase lighter than usual) and simple, the same axes in Skyrim more problems were brought in. Boss just nikakuschy, along with a tireless warrior and the butterfly is one of the easiest. We'll see what happens.
PS.But Anor Londo was so depressing location...

U

Svetloyar
Well, Anor Londo I liked its architecture, very picturesque picture looks. Although my brain was boiling, when almost at the beginning, stupidly did not know where to go. This is the place where the first time you encounter a gargoyle in this location. Ahead stupidly open, and it seems that there's nowhere to go.. But not everything is so simple... I was also taken when found a loophole, hehe.

Y
YurecOgurec 30.04.20

Don't know about you, I personally Rostanom and Smogon namukasa, PTS. strong bosses.

b
borshes 30.04.20

Good afternoon everyone. Is it possible to cut off the tail of the last boss from DLS? I read somewhere that you can find little Seth. Where is it located?

X
Xmax1234 30.04.20

borshes
To cut the tail is impossible, and Seth is behind a disappearing wall to look down into the abyss, after the first bridge move to the left and platform yesnic, Dale follow the cat it will lead you to that place.

And at the end. Are questions to ask in the relevant subject.

b
borshes 30.04.20

Xmax1234
Thank you, just as it happened to coincide with the Manus to Seth))

S
Svetloyar 30.04.20

ULQIORA
Anor Londo maybe looks cute, but sad that at such organic territories almost no enemies, NPCs in the afternoon with fire, and the knights shot well in the leg with an arrow. But bosses are pleased. Slim the truth about anything, and Smog yet the strongest of encounters. True, he stupidly stuck behind a pillar and I finished off with a bow -_-

X
Xmax1234 30.04.20

Svetloyar
What about the guards painters, two of gorguli, demons, bats, giants and silver knights? Anor Londo takes not quantity, but quality.

S
Svetloyar 30.04.20

Xmax1234
Of these, only the gargoyles that you are, and a couple chests, but they neotrazimyi. Basically, enemies stand still and wait until they are beat or falling down.

b
borshes 30.04.20

People how to make the black dragon of DLS to come down to earth? As soon as I get down the stairs, the dragon continues to fly around in a circle and pour all the fire.

X
Xmax1234 30.04.20

borshes
Kill the mimic (the chest), take the corpse key, open the door to the salting, behind the arena on the left top, and ask Goh to shoot down the dragon.