3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
X
Xmax1234 30.04.20 08:07 pm

Bosses (Dark Souls)

I would like to know what opponents you liked/got what you used tactics that you know about them, who was the most strong/weak. And who would you like to see in Dark Souls.
92 Comments
Sort by:
X
Xmax1234 30.04.20

Business Orc
Well swung my 111 level, but the strength and agility matter, 25 health,stamina 18,strength 48,a dexterity of 20.Now of course everything is much higher but the first passage was so owned.

D
Don Vladon 30.04.20

The strongest IMHO was Gwyn, the Arteries, the Bed of Chaos and minibossom Rock Havel; the weak - of course the Vortex, butterfly, Golem, and Demon Firesage. Most got the Bed of Chaos, because once 100500 fell into the abyss (especially when the last root) and Gwendolyn; like Gaping and Sit (for the design), Ornstein and Smaug (I don't know why), 4 king (the creepy boss) and Master of Graves

M
Melanholiy 30.04.20

For my modest,short passing,the most difficult were two gargoyles,because I just didn't think to call the Knight of the Sun(or something like that)..

i
ilinor 30.04.20

Tony_Redgrave
Do not say if you do not know. Just open the wiki and see.
The gwin vulnerability to magic and fire.
Resistance to lightning.
everything is logical if it followed the plot.
Further, the sword is not bad for an athlete that is quite easy, there are situations where it is necessary. Lightning more useful, but they require 50 faith and to be in the Covenant.
The gwin vulnerability to fire because he burnt himself with fire, when they wanted to revive the First Flame.
And protection from lightning, because he is the God of lightning(was).

S
Svetloyar 30.04.20

So, the game is completed, I will try to remember all the bosses, which are nailed good here, they are unforgettable XA (Names, alas, not all remember, but I think it will be clear about whom we are)
Main game:
A training demon. Despite the fact that throw at the very beginning of the game, complexity is not, if you read the clues. Get out, take the weapon and then go at it. Jump kick is easy, takes half lives, then go in and finish off the tail. The best weapon to hold in two hands.
Minotaur. Four jumps from the tower and he's ready. At the bottom, run away from him, waiting for the blow to land, obbegat side and again at the tower. Do not try to sit there for a long time =)
Gargolye. Better get the diesel fuel to help. All the complexity is that these creatures breathe fire at the beginning of the game, the protection of the weak.
The Capra demon. Had to Tinker. The best option was to wait until he can run up and make a swing, there should be a roll and Rashit on the stairs, after killing the dogs, in which all the complexity, the problems it poses. In front of the entrance to it, too, a couple of dogs, make sure you can kill a dog with one blow, it will be easier.
Crocodile. Compared to this monster, most horror movies just relaxing. However, this is an easy enemy. Enough to wait (away from him) until he lowered his face and will not run. He runs in a straight line until you hit, it is already possible to run him in the ass with impunity to beat.
Spider. In my opinion, one of the most difficult bosses, so tactics and don't quite get. Came with the ogress, she rocked, barely defeated the enemy. Front come, we have more to roll than to hit. Back to go hard, the spider is nimble, it is also important not to miss the thud that all life takes.
Butterfly. Spent bottles on the stone knights went just to see what kind of boss, and eventually single-handedly killed. Takes off, stand behind the shield, the better protection from magic, the less damage to the catch. Three suggestive if let the ball roll. As soon as the butterfly lands, do a series of strikes. Better to keep the weapon in two hands.
Lava giant. Why is something called restless warrior. Advised to go on it as it will be available. Really, the main thing standing in the gorge and rolled back as a scream. Beat the tentacle better slashing weapons (dragon sword completely coped with it, tinkered for long).
Golem. Is that the one in the fortress of Hay. Easy opponent, especially if reinforcements come in. Throwing in his fireballs, then hit a halberd. The main thing to Dodge in time or to move away (not on a narrow bridge).
Thick and thin. One of the most difficult battles. Fine be imposed at once, from his blows easily roll, but Smaug made nervous. In the end, made sure that he got stuck behind a pillar and I shot him with a bow. You can beat in melee, but it is necessary to monitor endurance, jump ass blows a lot, need time to revert. Better to go with a Solarium, because otherwise, thin, pretty cut off, will hide behind Tolstoy. Very interesting battle, recalled the fight with the twins in vampire masquerade bloodlines. After these two, many later seemed just about anything.
Wolf. A good boss is a typical medium. My tactic: wait till you see where am going with the shield, he makes 2 attacks at the bottom by 180%, and then rush upon him with the leap (no matter what he tries to accomplish, usually up by the hind legs for a vertical blow, it will not hook), once under the belly, beat until will bounce back. Repeat, ???, Profit! Sooner better for him not to go, if not enough stamina to block a single circular stroke, you can see the most frequent words in the game. Most of all I hated the craziness of the camera and falling of fps under the belly, stupidly not understand what is happening. Beat the wolf with a halberd.
The mage in the catacombs. Don't know how this effigy is called, the catacombs in General for 5 minutes ran. He threw the balls, the attack is obvious, easy to roll; I made some copies (such as damage to count him). Close enough to oppose anything he couldn't.
Nito. The whole trick is that it calls 3 skeletons just need the celestial weapons to eliminate, so as not raised. This can be a battle to complete, because it is weak and clumsy monster. His magic attack (starts to glow a purple hue), in my opinion, it is better not to roll, and to block one hell falls, the radius is large.
4 king. I understand that they appear at a certain time, regardless of the damage It is best just to run to the spirit and beat, beat, beat. Coped easily from magical attacks was receding, as far as I remember. Though passed with the shield, I doubt the expediency of its application with 2 hands more damage. I think in the new game it will be one of the most difficult enemies.
Naked Sith. As I understand it, at the first meeting you can't kill him because of icy fire, he restores the life is not here. He would know, wearing the sacrificial ring =( At the second meeting does not represent anything, especially if you wear the ring of curses. Ran behind him, chopped the tail...but never cut off. Remember the boss razve design.
New training demon. This is the one that is available when you return to the first location. The whole difficulty was to go in the back. Has some sleeper who on the whole room. Took the sword in two hands and used the tactics of shock-rollback.
Fire training demon. In locations with lava. A wise demon called like. Krasnoi type. Don't know how many times died trying to follow the same tactics as the previous one. Finally we scored, took the shield+halberd, and easily beat him standing stupidly in the face.
Lava demon. To hell with claws. Nothing complicated, if you run to the right, where lies a green titanite (sort of). If you call diesel fuel, it is generally massacre of the innocents.
The living tree. The most stupid boss, I do not like that. The task is to run left to right, to hit the glowing branches, to run on the Central branch to get the fire jet in the face and kill fleas; along the way, not forgetting to fall several times under the failed floor. The difficulty is to get to the branch floor, not the past. From rays easy to roll, hands hit the middle circle, it is necessary to have time to parasite, or have to wait until the bast will pass.
Gwyn. Actually, I was waiting for someone epic, not clicking on that stupid flaming sword. Tired of orgeat from his series, what to block, to shoals of stamina is not enough (and it I have 36). In the end I went for a stone and beaten with halberd out, the enemy or tried to circumvent, or thrashed in the stone, occasionally touching me (but not much). But guard him no how many times it was run, the knights even blow explanatory cause could not.
A poultice of death:
Manticore. Ahaha, doing everything the same as in Heroes =) Can poison a jump, but it seems you can cut off the tail and will not do (have not tried it, but the idea should be so). Let the zipper, but easy to evade. Makes a series of strikes face, that takes endurance, even better from its blows fall and go sideways.
The arteries. A rather easy opponent, if not blunt. From afar makes attacks, from which it is easy to roll to the side. Near makes a series of strikes. You can block and strike back, you can revert back and counter after the entire series. When it comes to place and from land climbs purple crap need to run to the limits of the sphere (it is well visible), you can throw 2 fireballs, it's better to throw orbs of chaos damage from the lava is guaranteed to him. The most important thing not to miss when he jumps, he especially loves it as trying to be treated. Makes it is usually a series of 3 jumps, when he the air need to be rolled back, otherwise very good lift. Because of this attack, it seems that in the new game with him will be hard.
Manus. Did not understand what he was doing, in addition to simply clicking on that and strike hand. When he fled before him, once again, noticed right of the gate at the bottom of the glowing eyes, took a bow, started shooting and it was what I thought. 300 arrows, the fog lifted, flawless victory.
Black dragon. A difficult enemy, he took his fire, and the armor corrodes. Blocked short of blows attacks evaded, he magic was receding. But if he did magic on the spot, Rachel to the legs and beaten, he didn't. Oh yeah, do not go down to the conversation Goh that the tower after Arteries XA

Total:
Challenging bosses: spider, Smog, Gwynne, black dragon. Easy bosses: a Training demon, Minotaur, crocodile, butterfly, lava giant, Golem, mage in the catacombs, Nito, Nag Screens.
But so frightened, here are the most challenging bosses... Yes, the Summer of the Witcher 2 and it's stronger than many.
By the way, liked the location: city and County of the undead, the dark forest crap, the Sen's fortress, new Londo is also in the subject. Did not like: the cavity (I s#$%^&*I fall!11), the location of lava (well, they do not fit).

i
ilinor 30.04.20

The spider is not complicated, you're just cancer.
and play on ng+, let's see how you will change opinion.

D
Don Vladon 30.04.20

right now, playing on NG+, no dlc-governmental bosses is not killed only u, the others (except the Bed of Chaos, 4 Kings, and oddly enough the Wise Demon Fire) killed the first time, I started having dlc... the Arteries, died on him 5 times and haven't yet.
PS - and what for they made it so that the battle against the Bed of Chaos doesn't have all 3 places to destroy? it would be much harder, and so...

s
skillet19 30.04.20

I have a seasoned gamer to DS in your first playthrough,the bosses were forced afraid,the fear did not disappear at battle with them.
Now what is passing,everything is easier,you already know how and with whom.
To work out the tactics easily.
As only 1 time come on boss,look at his movements,what he does,what kind of attack it uses,how best to Dodge.
Next,hide behind the shield,look at his attacks,and remember what the fast/slow there, and see at what point you need to strike.In principle,all tactics we have.
One of my favorite bosses is the Arteries(The Abbys Walker) and CIF.
Battle with these bosses are fun.With Seth I tried hard picking up different tactics and builds,I came to Dex. build in conjunction with Kweli Fury sword.
But the Arteries killed the first time,same Dex. build,but the battle lasted about half an hour,the damage it was 90,with a sword that falls from the serpents in Sen's Fortress(confined to the lightning),got a bunch of fun and enjoyment,yet not to convey this attitude, the.

D
Dragonbors 30.04.20

Xmax1234
guides to help you SlowPocke

S
Svetloyar 30.04.20

Finally, met with Priscilla and Gwendolyn. If the first for some time I ofigivaet from invisibility, but it turned out just to see the tracks roll by 2 times and hit in the back, then it appears that a transgender person had to suffer. Three obvious attack: daggers - run to the side; the ball rolls; homing balls - and here figs knows what to do, almost always at least one bowl, but hook and blows nice and still have to run and hit...for once.

i
ilinor 30.04.20

Gwendolyn - man. The son of Gwyn, the dark sun.
It's not daggers, and arrows. He shoots a bow, which you can then do.
From the soul of the masses is necessary for the column to go in.

S
Svetloyar 30.04.20

ilinor
So there will not understand, it is written that man, but the voice and looks like a woman. Arrows? However, rate of fire, Legolas is resting. For column came, so all attacks pass through them and the shield does not help.

i
ilinor 30.04.20

This is a man. Just raised him as a girl. Read ENT.
Shoots from several arrows.
Using column breaks only big ball.

S
Svetloyar 30.04.20

ilinor
Well, maybe you were just lucky, part of it flies almost in a straight line, and part (most) flies to the side, in any one shit pass the shield to break faster through the rapids.

d
damnedant 30.04.20

Oddly enough most off barefoot first Loki (popcorn return), even knowing the tactics of his netwok traffic problems arose with the rolling in the kind of crap briessa or in his direction canessa (button sight Shalit , and the camera is not happy) and he's magic and hook manages to stick then get on NG+ times 15 tried HP he has too much Pelosi spit to get change for her and just a few attacks and the thick boss died from loss of blood. in General, if there are NPCs in the battle with boss that is no problem, the second time in preparation for Ornstein read a lot of horror about it so it was all easy smog while I killed Ornstein killed Solara. I thought all skiff and came out easy, the only barefoot which I do no hit and no SNL HP , while evasion with blocks I have problems..
the problem was with the Golem knocked me out of the tower often.. with the spider strangely had no problems both times, the first time killed
the final boss on ng was wobil and neponyal what it was on ng + has not yet been
but it is removed on NG+ titanite demons in Londo and the fortress of SITA (where a couple) more precisely their attack from the top , and more precisely that from it there's hell vernessa little space
in DLS first time wasn't now just come
and who knows what the bosses kind of protection from poison and bleeding??

R
Richards 30.04.20

Yes, che is there to think, even in the initial video said Gwyn hollowed all lightning, even Kuzma his zipper wears away, did someone went to the weapons with a zipper on it))).

S
Svetloyar 30.04.20

>>>Yes, and play on ng+, let's see how you will change opinion.
In the new game spider about anything. But, the other bosses were easier. Let's see what happens when 4 kings come to that.

M
Melanholiy 30.04.20

In General,all the bosses interesting.
However,since your previous character to play nifiga did not work,created a warrior and a Halberd.Problems with Capra(the first time was killed due to electric gain on a weapon,pulled down the kick about 20%),the Minotaur(just got it tactics),with the Gargoyles(as it turned out,a really easy boss), etc.Even the fun of the battle was received,not the trembling in his hands,when once again come to the boss..
And yet, thanks to the Halberd of the Black knight in General, you can demolish enemies.The Spider with NO problems.Absolutely(although a couple of times came into the lava).Melee attack it and never hit the Golem..turned out to be too easy(well,if you help the NPC to call).
And now,here,preparing for battle with Smogon and Istana.Who knows,tell me,it makes sense for him to shove 50-55 level?

E
Enrise 30.04.20

Melanholiy
Yes, I have them at 35 killed. I really had two assistants, not NPCs. But at 50 one to kill them more than real

S
Seria 30.04.20

And now,here,preparing for battle with Smogon and Istana.Who knows,tell me,it makes sense for him to shove 50-55 level?
The main ally summon to distract at least one of them.