3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
X
Xmax1234 30.04.20 08:07 pm

Bosses (Dark Souls)

I would like to know what opponents you liked/got what you used tactics that you know about them, who was the most strong/weak. And who would you like to see in Dark Souls.
92 Comments
Sort by:
M
Melanholiy 30.04.20

Fareren
Well, OK. only need to reach them)
-SeRiA-
But without it..

B
Boland 30.04.20

Well, about the demon bull dragon on the bridge I think it makes no sense to speak.
Gargoyles was taken not childish, almost the whole evening and part of night with them remained fretting. Actually winning tactic to go in person, in front of the entrance to the roof is a sign to summon a knight you white chalk given. Call him (or anyone else prachechnogo and go to the gargoyles do not meddle, the knight pulls them on, and you lubesite back as soon as starts to turn to run that is forces, knight again them on otvlekat. Oh and, you should finish off the first gargoyle before the second take. By the way chop off the first gargoyle's tail, get a good (relatively) axe.

Chapter two. In shitty waters.
Barefoot in the sewers except the last one (anyone know how to kill this thing?), no problems deliver. So.
Giant rat as soon as down. It does not jump, just shoot from a bow and problems you will have.
Lich (skeleton staff) guarded by three rats nor the smallest sizes, the tactics are the same as with the rat. Leach can't get up and his magic before you could not reach. Take a bow and burning him in the head, when the skeleton is ready to kill the rats.

Met a few more parodies on bosses imposed the chest and don't deserve mention.

P. S. How to kill a dragon in the sewers?

P. P. S. 30th level, but rocked mostly just strength and agility, for was lucky to get the sword of the black knight. (thanks to the phantom with a HUGE katana)

S
Svetloyar 30.04.20

Woland, what is difficult? You can shoot with a bow, you can simply wait until he lowers his head, starts to run (it is almost straight run), go in the tail and paint until it will rise. You can call diesel fuel, but no benefit from it almost.

d
damnedant 30.04.20

As with almost all big bosses obbegat and beat the attack he blocked and to get away from them is not hard it is cumbersome in itself is not a problem, spin and beat slowly

B
Boland 30.04.20

Yes, I'm under a curse, he literally blows me paw touching. From kanaki to get out of it not filled up?

S
Svetloyar 30.04.20

Yes, not Tupi! It all with one hit you can throw. Stay away from the leg when he runs. Go into the tail, it will stop then hit zh0pu, endurance, later, depart. If pukes, run away. And do not get too close while the head will not lower.
Pzdts, I do not envy you when you're in Anor Londo bosses statesi, Oh I do not envy.

B
Boland 30.04.20

Svetloyar
Thanks, will try.
PS. For a long time in games of this genre are not played)))

B
Boland 30.04.20

Straight talk is running? Yeah right! Maybe before he ran in a straight line, and now he changes the direction of movement behind the player, to Dodge possible, but not something that would be easy. He's really head down but tail beats. Okay I understand, I went to him only two or three times I went :-)

A
Asmoon 30.04.20

Voland
When talking about the Gaping Dragon (or whatever it is) murdering elementary, because it is possible to call two phantom NPCs - Solarium and Kirk. While they distract him grab the most powerful weapon is that (your build of course) get lightning and get off all the dope with two hands. Pereiras when you stupidly ran off phantom quickly on his get. That alicke that + 2+ tactics for this primitive. For the sake of the axe with his tail can nezamorachivayas - axe king of dragons is still the slag.

B
Boland 30.04.20

Asmoon
Yes, this beauty. In the evening more time it will walk, guests will be treated to it with the sword of the black knight)))

S
Svetloyar 30.04.20

Well damn, I don't know. Bending down, he runs straight ahead, only slightly deviating in the direction of the player. And not to have time to run away, I don't know... Run left stick + B, if anything, the keyboard is XS. After the head picks up waste immediately and do not pull it by the tail. More precisely, do not deviate, ran off!

D
Docent5960 30.04.20

How to kill Manus and what sword someone tell me

A
Asmoon 30.04.20

Docent5960
Here to tell something defined hard since the cycle of attacks so fucking fast, though, and predictable. Even calling Seth to him, will still be difficult. Twice I killed him solely by Havel shield, which pretty well keeps his attacks (except for balls, but he didn't throw need to be all the time next to it). I called Seth Toko when endured already more than half HP from him and hit a Claymore +15 because he, from single weapons, though not much but still faster recovery of impact, and is it important. Of the rings - ring of protection and support, the second is green (from the Cavity) for regeneration of stamina. Armor on it is not care as such. Well, something like this

D
Docent5960 30.04.20

Asmoon
Where to call Seth, I something did not see,maybe I missed something

A
Asmoon 30.04.20

Docent5960
The sign of the direct appeal about the Manus. Since the start of the fight you will be 10 meters ahead and to the left, just next to the right arm bare. When will the heat find it difficult because Manus stones to throw but eating from a place to remember but you can find

M
MLShadow 30.04.20

85 LVL with proper buildup and properly selected gear in the first passage has no difficult bosses, but still do not relax.

D
Docent5960 30.04.20

Defeated Manus,went all the DLC.but not found Goch where he is,and how to get down on the ground the black dragon

A
Asmoon 30.04.20

Docent5960
As you come out with the Colosseum where was the Arteries immediately turn left there still steps up to be. Goh there, he will drop you Kalamita from heaven to earth

D
Docent5960 30.04.20

Asmoon
Thanks understand

D
Den76rus 30.04.20

tell me your tactics against Kalamita on NG+,1 times beat him the first time,and this makes all the trouble I even really pull it not in time,so I think the problem is the weapons(black knight halberd +5) which took place more than half in the first pass, and already more than half on NG+,tell me a weapon that endured well.Ornstein armor,shield of Artorius from the soul of SIF.