3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
X
Xmax1234 30.04.20 08:07 pm

Bosses (Dark Souls)

I would like to know what opponents you liked/got what you used tactics that you know about them, who was the most strong/weak. And who would you like to see in Dark Souls.
92 Comments
Sort by:
b
borshes 30.04.20

Xmax1234
Got it, thanks

X
Xmax1234 30.04.20

borshes
If you manage to cut the tail then get a good sword.

X
Xmax1234 30.04.20

Svetloyar
Then here's my advice: go to the Ruins of the demons there will be a lot more fun:)
10 Demons-bullocks, 8 demon-Capra, 6 stone jars,5 of hearts.

A
Alpha99 30.04.20

much more interesting on the new game +6 in the catacombs.......

X
Xmax1234 30.04.20

Alpha99
that is not, with the shield even 5 skeletons in two hits you can make, but the Ruins of the demons even with two demons, Capra is not easy to manage.

b
borshes 30.04.20

Xmax1234
Yes I kill I can't even, and before the tail jump is a mystery. In the course it is necessary to remove the armor. In the armor of Chavela I even to this tail no time to reach.(

B
Biznes-Ork 30.04.20

Fucking Arteries still forced to defecate. All the bosses as bosses, one he's some kind of epileptic nutcase. Galloping across the arena, smoke, yells and pounding me, pounding, and I just shield and keep praying that the stamina enough for a series of shocks, in response at least once to scrape Herod. Fifteen attempts on his left.

X
Xmax1234 30.04.20

borshes
Wait when will sit down on his hind legs, and run to the tail, or when he breaths fire probely beneath him to the very end of the tail and ruby.I know it is difficult but worth a try.

X
Xmax1234 30.04.20

Business Orc
You killed him or not?

b
borshes 30.04.20

Xmax1234
Killed,it's hell! Thanks for the advice. The most difficult boss for me. Had to take off the heavy armor. The sword of course is good, but I have my two-handed sword like a native))). It's a shame that in pvp heavy classes almost agree well, how many did not fight with other players all in light armor and pile on me quite often))))

A
Alpha99 30.04.20

borshes all of these players in light armor, just not met http://darksoulswiki.wikispaces.com/Grant this=)

b
borshes 30.04.20

Alpha99
As seen in the first place of the player with this club, but requirements just brutal))

B
Biznes-Ork 30.04.20

Finally passed the game. Actually on topic: disappointing final boss. Down in the bottom of the locations and killing the path one after the other dark knights I expected to meet a really serious opponent, figured my chances were to win, what rings to wear, etc. imagine my surprise when I ran towards some sort of goner, armed with a burning stick. And this local deity? The final boss? Slow, predictable, weak beats. Beat him in the first round. Judging by the complexity, the final boss of the game should be the Arteries, or the Stray Demon (I do a lot of it blood I drank), but not this.

Yes, from his soul like a good sword can be crafted for NG+?

X
Xmax1234 30.04.20

Business Orc
The sword on the fan, but as the complexities of the latest barefoot, for me,it was hell
to kill this grandfather took me around 100 attempts. But as said above, the beauty reveals bosses on NG+ and above, so it will not hurt to go back to the game, glyadish to be
can find what is new.

X
Xmax1234 30.04.20

T
Tony_Redgrave 30.04.20

Xmax1234
for an Amateur? Oh don't be ridiculous. I mean, if it at least didn't remove the fire damage that Gwyn likes to use, then this sword could be even for a full set of a run. and so... even are no extra effects

Business Orc
weak beats? you do not inject randomly 99 on the article?(no, well I understand if endurance - she always carried weight increases)
goner? are you aware that he has no weaknesses? absolutely... no Def, no magic, no lightning(fire of course too) are not afraid of him
as Doges to him in NG+ will all see...
PS: his soul can be exchanged for a very strong miracle(his lightning of course), in the Covenant of the knights of the sun(rank+1 and 50 faith). exchange at snaggle some reason I can not =_=)

D
Dragonbors 30.04.20

Ornstein and smoke !!! XD

X
Xmax1234 30.04.20

Tony_Redgrave
On the contrary fire is his weakness, I don't understand why the electric was weaker than fiery weapon.
And unless the sword is so good, I liked the wonder, you were talking about.

X
Xmax1234 30.04.20

Dragonbors
Yeah, I'm only on NG+5 understand how to take manage, have not seen the appeal or battle tactics off the Wallpaper immediately.

B
Biznes-Ork 30.04.20

weak beats? you do not inject randomly 99 on the article?

pix.PlayGround.ru

Not that 99, even 50 nowhere, tried to do universal. It may be a little overinflated, but the game allows, right? Besides, I have a heavy fighter without a high catching stat in battle is nothing, especially without high endurance.