3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DimakSerpg 01.05.20 06:09 pm

Under discussion items, classes, skills (For Honor)

Actually, the discussed objects, classes, skills, beats, personalization, and so on. Who do play, what strategy adheres to, etc.

Interesting that someone found during beta?
I've noticed that when got a rating, of premium box began to drop high level stuff. Dropped two clothes 7 level, leaving only one, the second was dismantled. Also when you receive the level, as with the rating, get the thing.
Drop screenshots of how you have dressed character at the moment, in which things, and generally looks like.)
113 Comments
Sort by:
t
tema padonok 01.05.20

And when the rating is issued? Play for Orochi to level 12 and level 24 armor.

D
DimakSerpg 01.05.20

tema padonok after the 20th level hero

D
Doomshfaft 01.05.20

Very original
20+ hours of game play only took 1 rank. I loved the bots on the train, and the odd servo that's started to fail and not give an award.

I want to share one little trick, which is obvious, as clear as day, but no living soul she does not use, except bots.
Namely, the retaining points. Captured the point - well done. Now stand fast, and hold. While on the point it goes into a status of enhanced(ATP translators), although it increases only the growth points. Increases in 2 times. So you can stand on the point And, but the enemy will own the points b and C, but you'll go level on points.
Given this, I would advise to capture and hold points A and C, because they are easier to hold, and the increase in points of +4 per second makes a measly +1 from a point In nothing. Besides, in pairs they are easier to hold.
The best would be, if the man will keep A and C, and the other two have to artcity In and passing to waste time battling with enemy heroes. But this is only for cases where the player is able to survive alone against the enemy, and preferably two or three. At least survive, if he can do them still and kill, then the match will last less than two minutes.

Many do not understand the purpose of the game is to capture territory. The first goal is to gain 1000 points to make mortal enemies, not to wave a sword mobs. For hero kills give 5 points is a 2 second hold point. Can kill enemy heroes every 2 seconds? No? Get the capture and hold point then.

D
DimakSerpg 01.05.20

Doomshfaft speaking of bots. They are very good, I remember in Dolce people Livno and the bot took his place, and what do you think? I vsrali bot, such a shame he just gave me salasil. And berserk is sometimes difficult to parry. Strut does not hold, the feature of the hero. Maybe those muddles with objects. I've got the axe to defence and attack. Maybe the axe with the protection of effect on his stance. It is unclear yet.
And people played much worse than the bot.

t
tema padonok 01.05.20

Doomshfaft
Thank you, about the seizure very informative.
Another question, what kind of indicator on the handle of the axe Decrease reload time, reload what???
Playing on the PS4 beta even English.

D
Doomshfaft 01.05.20

DimakSerpg
Well, it does not hurt to admit, but I myself play at the level of the bot the second level. The third level puts me and should try to fight at least 2 frags in a duel to take.
The strange thing is that in training you can set the bot to only level 1, and therefore normal practice will not work.
Moreover, in recent years the level of bots in duels Ivanovich is also reduced to level 1 that would seem to give the opportunity to posability experience, but this opportunity was blocked felts, roofing felts itself was subgoals.
tema padonok
Judging by the icon that has something to do with locking, I assume that the speed of recovery after you block broke, although I only developed know, because I did the difference in running speed did not see improvements. Deposited by running Orochi runs with the speed of the guards. L - logic.

A
ARMRUD 01.05.20

I'm here during the game, got a blue screen on the computer
Like for me it's a rare thing

C
Chudnoe vederko 01.05.20

tema padonok wrote:
Another question, what kind of indicator on the handle of the axe Decrease reload time, reload what???
Reduces the time between uses of abilities. Those that you poimaesh 1, 2, 3, 4.

t
tema padonok 01.05.20

A great bucket
Thank you.

e
ewok_prg 01.05.20

tema padonok
lol... I have to killer 20, and Exodus 12.

N
Nehalim 01.05.20

Sadly, the game sharpened under NAP, hence the high dependency on the controller.

e
ewok_prg 01.05.20

Nehalim
The high dependence from the controller, I do not agree. I played on the mouse and the keyboard on the joystick, personally I prefer the mouse on the keyboard.(the joystick on the ps4)

Z
Zaba22 01.05.20

Spoiler

Vidosik, opened as boxes for 41+ ur.

D
DimakSerpg 01.05.20

Shields are a reward for CBT and OBT

Z
Zaba22 01.05.20

DimakSerpg
well, they would add at least a couple of inches, and so not really necessary)

D
DimakSerpg 01.05.20

I'm not the only one hoarding steel? Then spend it when you get 1 rating, with only 4-5 levels.

Yes, it's MBT and does not make much sense, but still. Right now I have 3500 steel. Special training has not yet passed. Just bought a Bersa

D
Doomshfaft 01.05.20

DimakSerpg
I have it in the PTA generally is not spent, have accumulated a little more than 5K, not including the purchase of all the Persians.
Don't see the point in these threads. If you take, then after you do raise the rating, and that these +1%/-1% the weather is not.

D
Doomshfaft 01.05.20

Ran in the mode of Extermination.
From what I can advise is don't neglect bustami and skill. Put a priority on collecting various power-UPS from the field.
Most useful, in my opinion is protection. If the choice is between atheletica or take the armor - the armor is much better because it adds more effective health. Plus, if you're in the middle of nowhere, and allies at the other end of the map need help - it is better to make a detour and take the acceleration. More quickly get, and from any danger manage to escape, and thus leave the enemy to pick up ally.
A particular advantage of the skills have not yet noticed. Except that debaffle often use and onions. But time applied ability is very useful allies.

D
DimakSerpg 01.05.20

Stuff collected under its strategy, under what I need. Sorry just could not get a reservation, which has priority on speed.
Spoiler

D
Doomshfaft 01.05.20

Took the same first point of reputation. No wonder we switched from Leader and Orochi on Kensei, they liked to play. Although it may be because it is very easy to learn and does not require any special skills or techniques. All tactics comes down in attempt to start a series and finish it non-blocking a powerful blow from above. Although series - loudly. This is 2 weak impact with the runway or evasion, and then non-blocking, or disarm, powerful and then powerful, non-blocking. Well, sometimes a series of 2 powerful, but it is only when the opponent's back or it and skips beats, because it is very easy to interrupt the time set by the unit. The ideal would be to keep your distance due to the length nodachi(in the book the way of the sword he called it nodachi and no interpreters with YouTube's not gonna make me say NODATA, because the authors of the book I have more confidence in this issue), but I always forget about it because we usually close with the enemy for disarma.

Fotootchet then I tried to use the emblem to create a clan name, but the result is obvious.

The Statute considers wryly, for any 20 kills per match does not even smell. Apparently it's a stupid kill to deaths in total, not average per game, which is pretty stupid. You can do a couple of murders with no deaths in a match and finish the article to dizzying figures. And by the way, the murders go in the article, even if you just hit the enemy only once, and finished him by someone else.

Well, this is actually Persian. Previously, on his chest was the flag of the USSR, but after the experiment lazy to change back.

My gear is shit, you can not even grasp the meaning of the parameters. This is so that other players thought I was purely out for them frags stuffed. Especially for me, appearance is still important to.