3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DimakSerpg 01.05.20 06:09 pm

Under discussion items, classes, skills (For Honor)

Actually, the discussed objects, classes, skills, beats, personalization, and so on. Who do play, what strategy adheres to, etc.

Interesting that someone found during beta?
I've noticed that when got a rating, of premium box began to drop high level stuff. Dropped two clothes 7 level, leaving only one, the second was dismantled. Also when you receive the level, as with the rating, get the thing.
Drop screenshots of how you have dressed character at the moment, in which things, and generally looks like.)
113 Comments
Sort by:
M
Modrin555 01.05.20

Sahara.
Have donated,and even Jack-fu to be:)))

Looks cool,interesting and orange is,and I wonder how it will look?
So imagine the Bersa just turtles,but in the hands a burning axe:)))

z
zhigalin 01.05.20

Modrin555,is it possible to buy a separate purple and gold armor,as far as I know,you can only buy steel.,and it boxes 1 and 2 of reputation is unlikely to give the purple and gold armor,you still need to swing respectively 3 and 5 prestige...

M
Modrin555 01.05.20

zhigalin
I was joking,due to the fact that there are people that live burn that people have fioletowy armor:)

p
psitranc 01.05.20

Hey all, tell me who knows whether the game has the Golden armor? And what rank he appears? Above is the purple haven't seen anything yet...

M
Modrin555 01.05.20

psitranc
Still unknown, but should be.

b
balabxl 01.05.20

psitranc
Legs begin to fall with reputation 4, but also may fall on the first, and without a reputation, too, but this is a long shot. As well purple, blue.

p
psitranc 01.05.20

SHAGGY67
Thank you

G
G.E.L.U 01.05.20

SHAGGY67
I did not get a gold frame for MBT. Support Steam or Uplay to write?

b
balabxl 01.05.20

G. E. L. U
Of gold I never received, and it even awards uplay the feature for the PTA and ZAT, for the open beta just a emblem on the emblem and all. But that would be for the PTA to, Yes, I am writing in support of uplay.

G
G.E.L.U 01.05.20

SHAGGY67
Clear. Then I got everything)

b
balabxl 01.05.20

G. E. L. U
But when I wrote that message, at that time I might be confused with the emblem for the season pass, and simply for the MBT emblem no.

M
Modrin555 01.05.20

One of the things that I really don't like is the point and skill of some characters,that's where IMBA imbaba,squander 2/3 HP,protect impossible,cast instant,the same bers abouit it just runs and spam on the right and left.The destruction in the beginning of the battle to this not nice.
No, I understand 1/3 HP 2/3 too much.
Although if you think about it,in reality, in thee axe throw,will not find it:)))

W
WILLIAM ARDEN 01.05.20

Doomshfaft
They do not need to explain the obvious.
And then the play starts

D
DimakSerpg 01.05.20

Modrin555 Lol? You can protect yourself enough to Dodge. I dodged my axe dodging.

M
Modrin555 01.05.20

DimakSerpg
When you throw you in the back or podgadat time,you will not avoid.

D
DimakSerpg 01.05.20

Modrin555 Well, that's understandable, but to evade it is possible.

x
xGambitx 01.05.20

damn I pictures, sad even joy is not helping

M
Modrin555 01.05.20

xGambitx
Workout and more time training,but in General it is a game and should just enjoy the game:)

x
xGambitx 01.05.20

Yes 2 hours a day maybe a little for training(((

D
DimakSerpg 01.05.20

Was about the same, I would like more legendarok, not just the arms and the handle. Long tried to get the same axe as right. For very cool looks. In the end and not knocked out.
Spoiler