3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DimakSerpg 01.05.20 06:09 pm

Under discussion items, classes, skills (For Honor)

Actually, the discussed objects, classes, skills, beats, personalization, and so on. Who do play, what strategy adheres to, etc.

Interesting that someone found during beta?
I've noticed that when got a rating, of premium box began to drop high level stuff. Dropped two clothes 7 level, leaving only one, the second was dismantled. Also when you receive the level, as with the rating, get the thing.
Drop screenshots of how you have dressed character at the moment, in which things, and generally looks like.)
113 Comments
Sort by:
D
DimakSerpg 01.05.20

Annoys me over mode battle, I want the destruction and it can only choose to make a priority, what is it? Fight the stupid mode, no interest, stupid meat.
Anyone know how to look for is the destruction, and not done for the fight, Ala the capture points with no points.

Hard that was divided into two paragraphs?

b
balabxl 01.05.20

For MBT, who played it and got a gold frame? The relevant question is rather, who bought the game the incentive, but the tests played in aplee. For the PTA the frame had support to write that would be given.

M
Modrin555 01.05.20

SHAGGY67
Not immediately,but given.

D
DimakSerpg 01.05.20

How to buy steel? I click on the pack nothing happens.

H
HollowHeart 01.05.20

Maybe a stupid question, but still. Where these three promises armor to find?) when you enter the game show me what they are, but where they are?

D
DimakSerpg 01.05.20

HollowHeart Is the armor on the new characters that have not yet emerged.

z
zhigalin 01.05.20

Explain-how the pers 1 reputation can be purple clothes 74 levala?They appear with only 3 reputation...This fact saw the destruction of 4 on 4...

D
DimakSerpg 01.05.20

zhigalin had not purple and blue, it they were just all pumped to the maximum level.
You do know that originally shared gliscor gray, then blue, then purple.
Most likely purple rating starts from 70+
That is, the total gliscor blue things in it 74. But this does not mean that things are blue. Moreover, pump thing on the first reputation to the max(like 13 or 14), it will not be purple. Will remain blue.

M
Modrin 01.05.20

I did not understand,to gallop strongly things affect the game.Kind of look and the difference there,and look at the stats ,it should.

H
HollowHeart 01.05.20

Modrin
Interested in the same thing. Although things are not available in all modes. 4x4 work in 1v1 no. About 2x2't remember.

D
DimakSerpg 01.05.20

Modrin
HollowHeart
Give desired style to your game. What's more prefer. I think 10% percent

z
zhigalin 01.05.20

DimakSerpg
I saw myself-that purple stuff on the pers 1 reputation,and trim another brow-pers 1 reputation with Golden stuff,maybe they bought the armor in the personalization Persian-where the elite is worth 7000 and 15000 mythical?someone bought them?

M
Maks Vasilev 777 01.05.20

zhigalin
for 7K and 15K - onli custom armor.

S
Sahara. 01.05.20

zhigalin
Something I strongly doubt that even at 1 turnips purple armor drops. Me for CBT and MBT on turnips only 1 blue dropped. It is true today in pve I saw a player with 2 turnips, it was purple that I was very surprised, I thought he was the only to achieve 3 turnip begins to fall. Maybe that developed something the dough and run around in purple at lower reputation.

z
zhigalin 01.05.20

Kanchendjanga,believe me,that was such and C1 and 2 reputation running around with purple gear,as I have explained,it turns out that when you open the box there is a chance that you will drop the thing more than the highest rank and the type of someone lucky....

H
HollowHeart 01.05.20

I MBT purple and did not fall on the 1st level of the prestige, but I do know that on the 2nd level people have purple clothes. Can from the boxes, I don't know.
After the release of the prestige has not taken as something play many Persians in parallel.

C
ColonelJason 01.05.20

I have a purple Bron'ka on the 11th level character, no prestige.

z
zhigalin 01.05.20

ColonelJason flew randomly from the boxes?

C
ColonelJason 01.05.20

zhigalin
Now looked-at Orochi he is.

S
Sahara. 01.05.20

On TreeItem prestige fell out of the box. During the battle, constantly on the run psychosis. Worth a couple tychek to and from the psychosis cut.