3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DimakSerpg 01.05.20 06:09 pm

Under discussion items, classes, skills (For Honor)

Actually, the discussed objects, classes, skills, beats, personalization, and so on. Who do play, what strategy adheres to, etc.

Interesting that someone found during beta?
I've noticed that when got a rating, of premium box began to drop high level stuff. Dropped two clothes 7 level, leaving only one, the second was dismantled. Also when you receive the level, as with the rating, get the thing.
Drop screenshots of how you have dressed character at the moment, in which things, and generally looks like.)
113 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mamosha 01.05.20

I wonder whether disbalancement these items, for example will be released man 40go Gere vs 0го? -_-.
WELL, judging by the roller 13 purple thing is the top.

z
zhigalin 01.05.20

To resume 2nd prestige-think what that will appear purple things,and there all the same blue,and it is not clear - what for to disassemble the gun(I have about 1000 anvils)well, not for a very small upgrade of gear?

D
Doomshfaft 01.05.20

Mamosha
If you will dude 40th Gere vs 0, then even without items it's obvious. But it seems like the stats are purely symbolic.
By the way, I would have checked really. For example just check the running speed, attack damage when blocking. To take same of the Persians and zatestit in a closed match. If you wish, you can even restore stamina, but it's hard to burn endurance from 2 of the Persians immediately. Other indicators even more complicated.
zhigalin
Giving the appearance things eats a lot of resources, and they are to pump, and need to be addressed. when nothing falls sensible.

M
Mamosha 01.05.20

Doomshfaft
Well, just the trick is that the selection of player gear soon and reputation there, but suddenly I'm pumped to the max knight Bulova, and then a decided to utter a word of Holiday and I have a rogue. Well even so you're right that stats are not particularly affected, there is some improvement,but every improvement lowers another stat. But still hope all is well implement.

D
Doomshfaft 01.05.20

Mamosha
The game has you rocked different Persians. About it at least the same dailies say. Well, the choice of pers before the match, not the menu.
So I think not everything is so easy there. Although there is a suspicion that the matchmaking and what the parameters affect. For example, I small level and the other brow even lower level thrown against bots second difficulty. Although they are supposed closer to getting the first reputation to appear.

M
Modrin 01.05.20

You for guard play,no abuses mechanics:)
That's where the puzzle where gameplay at their fingertips,where there is no such abusenik unlockable bumps,and sharp cuts with the enemy,where there is no abusenik of stuns per kilometer:)
The game says that it's a simple character,good banter from the developers:)

D
Doomshfaft 01.05.20

Modrin
Every Persian has a chip and saying that someone then it's not only show that you did not understand the game.
Character simple combos are pretty short and straightforward, no complex techniques and critical vulnerabilities.
And you forgot about the most annoying punch his shoulder, which is still in tact all tired, a combo of 2 fast neotrazimyi attacks, which apart from him there is only Orochi, and the upper kuratake that damaina of all the counter that are available in OBT?
Runs fast, that hurt, AoE is good, but the people still whining that he's not carrying....

M
Modrin 01.05.20

Doomshfaft
Well, double strike and drags,coupled if you have time hit his shoulder to make,but it biocide rukastogo people,and of the shoulder not to give up quickly if you couldn't hit.So just hit his shoulder through the gap doditsa everyone who understands a little about the game,because he's charging half an hour,and if they get no avail for he current throws the enemy that a blow does not get it.He runs as everything,but a sharp reduction in the distance he doesn't have no beats that don't blocade.
Also all his attacks blocade and they're all pretty damn simple in execution,so you have to fight through the defense and counterattack.
Well, I didn't say anything that this character does not drag,I said that he is one of the most difficult to learn enough to see its current:)

D
Doomshfaft 01.05.20

Modrin
All the techniques of all the characters blocade rukastogo people. Any non-blocking punch, you can parry or Dodge it. From any jolt or blow to the shield too. The game has no mechanic imbabah that do not contrast. Guardian nor worse than the others, and that, and better than some. He's not the easiest to learn, but the barrier to entry is below average.
Do not make yourself a Martyr, who sits on the complex in Persian. Enough to only see my own and make it a General truth.

I all the heroes had time to play and if not to master them but the proper level, then at least learn the basic mechanics, features and chips each was able.

M
Modrin 01.05.20

Doomshfaft
Again you turn the truth,I like this figure,I do not deny the other's identity is complex and imbalanced mechanics still need to be able to apply.Well, to evade the unlockable strike is sometimes difficult and requires experience.
Played them all,but like you Orochi and Kensei,why would it:)

D
Doomshfaft 01.05.20

Modrin
Why I play Kensei - described above. If in 2 words, it is very simple and it chips easy to use. Plus appearance. Yes, and a hell of damage if the enemy is stupid. No 1 other Persian it is impossible to reach enemy in 2 combos, which is very useful in group battles. However, once again, against tupyaschemu enemies. Against the skill, who knows just when to place the block, and when to shy away - they are useless more than full. So I don't think Kensei will be in demand in the later stages of the game.
The leader I also like, but some of its features difficult to implement such a crap like me, and I do not like.
Orochi I was shaking because he was known as a quick and agile character, and used to think that reaction speed I have no problems, but was disappointed in it. His combo is not for every day. 2 kinds of counter-attacks also failed to meet expectations. The first is quite weak, the second is very slow. And generally it is Persian, it is necessary to push and I play defense most often. To push I can not say that I like to do it. Besides, he cotton, and therefore does not forgive mistakes, and in the early stages, and right now I often skip a few beats.
For example, the Conqueror there are no complicated techniques, but by itself it is very effective. Including in defense and counterattack. With it to master it much easier than the same Holiday, which must be uninterrupted to control the enemy with stuns and throws.

If we talk about the characters, which I'll play after release is not applicable to the Justiciar, because of what is known about him - he is just very helpful to my style of play. I don't want to adapt to the character because he is considered emboj. I want to find someone I'm comfortable and fun to play.

It would be possible to write a detailed review and opinion on each, but I think it's better 1 time to try than 10 times to hear.

M
Modrin555 01.05.20

Doomshfaft
Orochi is quite interesting Persian,I fell for the one he just played just two tricks: dodging strike+retreat,and attack from a distance with stun,and he did it like breathing,to say it was pretty effective,don't know how against the other,but against guard I had nothing to do,he wanted so was not able to repeat,not enough swagger for me:)
I'm not understand the work of the mill,some stanytsia others are not,and do not understand against this there is a button or is it purely random. I have the same Kensei just stunned I can't.

H
HollowHeart 01.05.20

Played mostly Guard and Orochi. At some point I realized that too curve for Orochi, so a lot of mistakes, and the Persian they are unforgivable. The guardian, in principle liked it, despite the difficulties connected with the game for him. And the threshold of the entrance to it is not the highest.
For the guys with shields played very little, it's not mine.
I was most impressed with Nobuse, especially against tupyaschemu enemies, they come can't even. And apparently I liked it, there are very few games in which beautiful and spectacular long-range implemented orgie, some axes and swords.
I'll play for her and the Guards, although I want to see the Justiciar and Valkyrie.

About the items. Had the impression that their stats do not work and do not count on that as part of skills.
Collected and leveled up armor at the running speed difference is not noticed. With the throw - the situation is similar.
The rest is not checked.
Now the skills. Chose the Guard to the imun bleeding, died a couple of times from Isbasically and Nobuse from bleeding)

S
SauronMaiar 01.05.20

Played Orochi, it Drags!

M
Modrin555 01.05.20

HollowHeart
There is a LVL in the map 4 to 4,depending on which offers the skills,so skill is immune could not be opened.

H
HollowHeart 01.05.20

Modrin555
In the sense of not open? You can select it, it shows the skills of my hero and it does not open? What LVL I was pumped solid, with this skill he played many games, something not noticed it(

M
Modrin555 01.05.20

HollowHeart
Again,in the map, the capture points have rank kind of LVL,by purchasing a rank you open up different skills to the table,at the beginning of the battle of cha do not open skills. How do the skills in a simple battle of 4 on 4 wasn't paying attention.
It goes in 2 on 2 and 1 on 1,they don't work.

D
Doomshfaft 01.05.20

Modrin555
Exactly the same work, just pumping faster.

H
HollowHeart 01.05.20

Modrin555
I understand what you're saying now, but it's not. I gained experience in this skill, it was opened, this skill 1st level, and I'm 4th. And it doesn't work, or doesn't always work, or works wrong, not the essence.
PS. In the grips of points, I almost did not play my favorite game mode was the destruction of the 4x4.

D
DimakSerpg 01.05.20

HollowHeart is Also the MBT 2-3 times played in the capture points and all, the destruction of the top :)