3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DimakSerpg 01.05.20 06:09 pm

Under discussion items, classes, skills (For Honor)

Actually, the discussed objects, classes, skills, beats, personalization, and so on. Who do play, what strategy adheres to, etc.

Interesting that someone found during beta?
I've noticed that when got a rating, of premium box began to drop high level stuff. Dropped two clothes 7 level, leaving only one, the second was dismantled. Also when you receive the level, as with the rating, get the thing.
Drop screenshots of how you have dressed character at the moment, in which things, and generally looks like.)
113 Comments
Sort by:
M
Modrin555 01.05.20

DimakSerpg
Beat it that is from chests?
Or they fall in multiplayer?
Eh I also want,but until the current 2 prestige guard.

D
DimakSerpg 01.05.20

Modrin555 I started to open the chests when they took 3 prestige. There are purple clothes LVL 13. Pumped them all up to 18.

S
Sora tyan 01.05.20

Hi all. Sorry for the message off topic, but distribute screenshots from all sides (Samurai Orochi, Nobuse and Kansai) Itself can not do that because the game does not start. I want to make a quality and suitable cosplay for these characters. I would be very grateful for your help.

N
Nexwich 01.05.20

Sora Chan
http://forums-ru.ubi.com/showthread.php/117927-Руководство-для-косплееров-кэнсэй?s=d9b5dfa130b9e9ac7852a8760167628a

S
Sahara. 01.05.20

Sora Chan

P
Paddy Keyn 01.05.20

HollowHeart
Also play Guard and Orochi mostly. But moved thoroughly on Guard for me as a top hero in any mode. In duels I do not lose iMovie counterattacks and blows with the shoulder, but still blocks any attack. Control a little, and hits per kilometer as Kensei, but that is fine, runs fast killer can not escape, but still maneuverable during battle. And this IMBA rage something. Often I remember the three of us in the corner that the enemies could not to stammer, and the allies opened his mouth in surprise he wrote in chat something like omg this warden o_o. Oh, and these infuriating bumps on the right almost rarely counter them when 1на1, so it's easy to spam them.

H
HollowHeart 01.05.20

Paddy Keyn
And here I am in the last couple of days has moved to more Kensei. It dawned on me that against weaker opponents\my equal - I rip their Guard and Orochi, but against decent opponents I'm weaker than Kensei. Why is it so, until he can not understand.

M
MAXSIMUS 730 01.05.20

As the Russian flag to paint on the armor?

P
Paddy Keyn 01.05.20

HollowHeart
Because Kensei Hey guys the plan of attack - he's good control and a nasty custody sonic rivals such as nobuse and all killers. Yes, and this looks like a shot which is not biocide. I'm way behind Kensei has learned to do a false swing in the strike, enemy bounces, and then Kensei gets this blow, and the enemy will show a normal powerful shot - he is trying Bloch and in the end gets hit 30% HP. It's just very ibovo and not quite fair. But in the narrow openings of the Kensei difficult - it's the same warden will score as a puppy. He needed space. The seizure of territory hard - for there attack by two often, the Guardian is easy to cope with defom, but Kensei cut well, I don't know why he doesn't attack blocks.
If the choice is between the Varden and Kensei, I will choose perhaps the Varden to capture areas, and for pvp 4na4 or 2on2 or 1на1 Kensei.

L
LaFeT666 01.05.20

tema padonok
necesi

H
HollowHeart 01.05.20

Paddy Keyn
Perhaps you're right, not thought about it.
The truth is I capture play only for quests, so I don't like meat. I basically chopped in 2x2 and 4x4.
And in the narrow doorway, as for me, the most IMBA Conqueror or Leader.

P
Paddy Keyn 01.05.20

HollowHeart
Varden well in narrow passages fighting through impenetrable block, and powerful counterattacks with side bangs. And stunlock with a blow shoulder, Oh Yes, and endless stamina just hate that you extrude and extrude, direct Riley hard against the hand guard

I still like the style of the Varden. This is a brutal knight in heavy armor, boy, did he top looks. Even ugarnul with skin color in customization.

V
Volk-Naemnik 01.05.20

There are 14 boxes. Knocked out the third prestige to the conqueror. There is a sense now to tear or better yet the prestige stuff?

H
HollowHeart 01.05.20

The Wolf Mercenary
Can open, on the 3rd have normal things fall.

M
Maokai 01.05.20

guys tell me how to open the symbol Enso ( the name not the game ), the game is called XS, looks like a circle inscribed with a brush

p
psitranc 01.05.20

Hi all, who plays for Orochi, tell me:
In addition to the guard, he has more unique clothes? As example isbasically got the dagger and arm

D
DimakSerpg 01.05.20

psitranc Probably the blade itself. I'm on the bers was the handle and the axe.

p
psitranc 01.05.20

DimakSerpg
Thank you
I watched the video from Europe, there appears to be a 3 part legendary: blade, guard and handle.

M
Mariya1992 01.05.20

Tell me, please, and where are the gold armor? I have 5 reputation and gold armor seen on the 3 reputation

M
Mariya1992 01.05.20

SHAGGY67
Where to fall? Looting?