3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
IshmaeL1994 01.05.20 06:15 pm

Eliza. Girl GG. (Fable 3)

As you know in the story in the beginning of the game we are given the choice of either leaving the Elise (die Poor) or Poor (die ELISA), or all die.
Without hesitation I left Eliza. Then I started to play purely for story quests. All, I am the king, the entire town is restored, everyone is happy, but his Eliza was never found.
Where's it gone?
Where to get quest?
If not able to take her as his wife?
In short, help!...
144 Comments
Sort by:
D
DobirMann 01.05.20

Play, and all know, most importantly, do not skip quests) I found it)))

D
Dream_Angel 01.05.20

Guys, tell me. what's the catch if left. And then went through the whole game. first saved poor. What if to save her?

X
Xenus37 01.05.20

I saved her. Then in new Glossily city found her again, and asked me come back to me. She said to come to the shelter in a few days. But it is not there. What to do?

r
rockpower 01.05.20

I found her in the pub, under which were hiding the rebels

I
IshmaeL1994 01.05.20

Dream_Angel: Save the poor she's dying and all. Even graves are not. If you leave it alive there is a chance to find her, to make her my wife spawn children and live happily ever after while the game will not delete x)))

F
Fikret 01.05.20

and when you find her?should be king?or before one can find her?

X
Xenus37 01.05.20

And, everything, found it. When you become king, you receive the quest. Come to new Glossily city to the shelter and she is there

G
Genych Defake 01.05.20

Xenus37, not necessarily become king. I found it as soon as the first came in new-GL..city. (Task: collect 100 stamps. The task - to find a wife for someone out there, give a lot of seals. This wife is Eliza)
...Um... HERE's the SPOILERS IF you don'T WANT to SPOIL the IMPRESSION of the GAME THEN don'T READ... but a bit not wrote there xD

D
DobirMann 01.05.20

Genych, Zhzhosh. But your truth - quest about the so-called. Hosted the game, and something expected but more(

F
Fikret 01.05.20

Genych Defake can I ask a question?and you can not perform this task and then to find and marry her?

J
Jim-dok 01.05.20

The trick is that we have to find her lo will be king, otherwise the quest Abduction is unavailable here... And as luck would have found out about it half an hour how'd you become king...

J
Jekil0000 01.05.20

Does anyone know where I can find her after the divorce?) The Butler said, kind of in the market but something not find in any way) And then I gave birth to a black baby and even divorced asshole.))

B
Bloody_Rabbit 01.05.20

A question for those who passed the game. After completing the main sujecki (even would say the game),then you can freely run around the world, there Governate side quests to buy that is not bought and so on?

D
DRANCH 01.05.20

Can

f
fedya5 01.05.20

and when she asks to come to the shelter in a couple of days, it's not there! where and how to find it

i
iDagone 01.05.20

when I went the entire game, found her near the shelter was sitting on the bench.

W
Wingen 01.05.20

In the beginning you got a girlfriend, and if you have a choice, she or people, you're gonna save this girl, then later to new glossily city there was a job where you have to save her you will save her and say that she dumped her boyfriend and came back to you. She agreed, they met with the guy hugged, and I left. But I forgot where she said to look for her. Guys who passed this quest? tell me where do I find her now?

a
alfa-samec 01.05.20

I found it later, when you finish legro in goswell city tavern, or well, not the tavern, in General, where was the refuge of revolutionaries, where Jane is on earth sat in General, not going into it there on the corner there is a building there sell alcohol,so there she was at my

d
del69 01.05.20

drunk girl....Oh... generation Yaga, what to take? Oh

W
Wingen 01.05.20

Funny...Thank found.