3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
IshmaeL1994 01.05.20 06:15 pm

Eliza. Girl GG. (Fable 3)

As you know in the story in the beginning of the game we are given the choice of either leaving the Elise (die Poor) or Poor (die ELISA), or all die.
Without hesitation I left Eliza. Then I started to play purely for story quests. All, I am the king, the entire town is restored, everyone is happy, but his Eliza was never found.
Where's it gone?
Where to get quest?
If not able to take her as his wife?
In short, help!...
144 Comments
Sort by:
V
VoVuSP 01.05.20

Gpg: are still unable to have safe sex
Choose in the menu for Unsafe, Safe there is no possibility or religion does not allow? Itself does not switch, it is necessary to make the handles. Take in hand, tear the pack...

G
GoB 01.05.20

VoVuSP
well, you cap) I click the arrows to change the map

V
VoVuSP 01.05.20

Gpg
In the menu the word Sex active or dimmed? If dimmed, the character does not hold the hand, or is not ready for sex (a low level relationship or just married). If active, but no choice, it is only the absence of the condom. On the market new Oliver has a shop"Gifts and stuff there are 15 pieces. Buy everything and wear i.e. try it. If you still have no choice, then glitch.

G
GoB 01.05.20

VoVuSP
burning menu, happiness, high, hand to hold on, but about contraception on the market didn't know I found the condom of the gods :D and th they use impossible?

V
VoVuSP 01.05.20

Gpg: ... the condom of the gods, and th they can not use O_o
Paperboy with the gods ... or the condom falling off. :))) Judging by your situation - no. Another selling point for the CCD 15 in the Old quarter, House of pepper.

happiness high
This can only be after marriage and between spouses should not be a problem, but they are not gods. If you want sex and not marriage, then pers must be a friend or love. See information character: E-interaction, 3 - information. If there is a behavior Flirty or flirting, the Persian can be a sex partner even when neutral relations (not always). I hope it is clear that if the SG husband. the floor, then jump into bed, lesbian - nerves to spoil.

G
GoB 01.05.20

VoVuSP
I am married to Elise and not without first having sex) just thought that condoms of the gods, too can be used)

V
Vitaliy bystryy 01.05.20

taks I have a question drew, I scared to death one lesbian tried to get her in bed, but choose menu sex can't...
how can you rape it?

G
GoB 01.05.20

Vitaly quick
any way :DD

G
Galaxy 01.05.20

I wonder if to save the life of Elise in the early game, it is, as we all know, comes later in the quest about the missing bride. A thread who Baba played? Where is that her boyfriend appears if a Princess play? In the same quest, the current about the missing groom, or a friend?

G
GTAchuvak 01.05.20

People(( I accidentally gave it to Laszlo and she is now with him(( how to get her back or where to find her at least??:((

G
Galaxy 01.05.20

GTAчувак
If given, then all there would be no one returns, to save you can only earlier save game, before you gave it to Laszlo, but if it saves no, then forget about her.

G
GTAchuvak 01.05.20

I accidentally gave the guy Laszlo (the one with the shelter). what to do? saves present early.. it's still something to appear?

V
VoVuSP 01.05.20

GTAчувак
Well, dude, energetic! It is commendable that all the related topics leafed through. Only by asking the same question easier this becomes. Eliza and Laszlo, under the guise of revolution, you see mowed sour cabbage with shelter and piled from Albion to relocate to modern States. Well, sort of. Ie, ELISA are not available. Only through the saves.

G
Ghost_N 01.05.20

and for Eliza to marry,what kind of ring you need???I bought a ring in Annadale come to her offer to do,and she looks at me like I'm nuts and sends the ring to look!

G
Galaxy 01.05.20

Ghost_N
Most likely you have some sort of glitch, because the ring you bought at Annadale is the same, Yes and no in-game what the other rings, the more I think that you by the time zhenidby on the Elise already found a lot of rings. Just to make sure, go to the fence and see their items if among them will be an engagement ring, you can marry.

V
VoVuSP 01.05.20

Ghost_N
Yes, other rings, except wedding, in the game, but a glitch a little like. You may then have missed, the type sold and not noticed or something wrong, in short I think that ring is, and in fact it is not. And to check your pockets only in buying. Buy a couple of rings, it should work.

G
Ghost_N 01.05.20

bought!ring and ornament
ran immediately to the purchase,decoration and ring are not present...=((
how to treat this bug?I don't want my character died a virgin,and heirs to the trace of the curve had got to))

V
VoVuSP 01.05.20

Ghost_N: ornament is a ring no...
Well kick!!! I don't know what to say, some drool and gestures. Ring one bought? Buy two or three, maybe even one will remain. Campaign, melkosofta it is time to not patch, and service pack to cook in the game. And this... I just got dumped in public their saves, there's one of them Eliza need to get out of the sewer. Maybe try to load it. http://rghost.EN/13523791, description saves the page and no advertisement, entirely free inside the archive.

G
Galaxy 01.05.20

Ghost_N
Yeah, this glitch I do not recall what the items were missing, you kind of like the first with this bug. And you patch it? Check, if not, put 90% that this glitch will disappear, because with such bestial glitches, the game is very similar to the unpatched version. Well, if there is, then the XS what to do, try to go to camp free, where if you go up to the trailer, where the book is, there are a small pond, it ripples, like undersea treasure, and it seems like there is a continuous ring (it may of course be wrong, but I remember several times there were always defeated and the ring was), if you haven't picked it up, pick it up, maybe it will stay.

G
Ghost_N 01.05.20

thanks,will go to try))
P. S:where is the way you can version of the game to see?