3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
IshmaeL1994 01.05.20 06:15 pm

Eliza. Girl GG. (Fable 3)

As you know in the story in the beginning of the game we are given the choice of either leaving the Elise (die Poor) or Poor (die ELISA), or all die.
Without hesitation I left Eliza. Then I started to play purely for story quests. All, I am the king, the entire town is restored, everyone is happy, but his Eliza was never found.
Where's it gone?
Where to get quest?
If not able to take her as his wife?
In short, help!...
144 Comments
Sort by:
M
Maxizoid 01.05.20

There quest is about the kidnapping took place and it will appear,but the quest must be done before the trip to Aurora,she'll think and when you return, I will say that she is ready to marry you...

E
Elitnyy soldat iz PK otry 01.05.20

Found, married. Gave birth to one child-a girl, and the second does not work( why?). The heir need! And not unseemly in 4 pieces for the girl to play!

K
Kakoy-to paren 01.05.20

The elite soldiers of the PC squad
I also tried heir to do with it
Three spawn...and all the girls)

N
N1KO VS PLAYBOY xD 01.05.20

at me the same problem as IshmaeL1994(((

w
wirmfrost 01.05.20

I again went and Okaz need to save her before Popovich on Aurora, when I already saved her uplil at the end of her mission on the Aurora conquered Kingdom, a great map and it is near the shelter stands, and all for what: for the time while I was on Aurora she rasstalas with the guy peacefully, but if otplytie it on save, it will save the guy and they seem to be in place on the always-eternal love, etc. etc. in General, ve never met, so pridetsja to compete for the front G...
P. S. - and finally, in fact the game match up to the horror a lot of things not predusmotreno developers, lot of omission of netoptimizer especially the interactive AI for example, the same dialogue, interaction. But the plot of course of daliko not new so SKAT skazochni to defeat evil to save the Kingdom and any but still very klasni really wrong implemented.

V
Vault-101 01.05.20

2wirmfrost, your russian makes me cry

S
StasSNOW 01.05.20

wirmfrost
No one is forcing you to defeat the evil in Fable is always a choice between good and evil

H
Hroum 01.05.20

StasSNOW

well, if you think about it, you won't even have to make a choice between good and evil. Just stand on the sidelines and watch =)

But to win it is necessary not evil, but good :D

d
delad 01.05.20

The Elise has been having trouble( in General ran through the story quests in drains, and happened to see Eliza in a cafe at the entrance to drains, well hooked up with her, took her on a date.... on the way we met a crowd atskih bandits, and somehow it happened that I was the first time they died)) well, he immediately rose, finished off everyone, but Eliza is not... ( I looked high and low.. and near the shelter and near the cafe and there where she lost.. nowhere.. what to do then? like the thread you can get it back?

n
n0tt0day 01.05.20

And who is Elise,the one at the beginning of the game where you have to make a choice-to punish the people or her? Who is it and where to find it after the main plot line??!
========
Sorry fellow moderators that a lot of those. :)

V
VoVuSP 01.05.20

Yes, the Elise. I found her on quest to Save the bride Laszlo new glushvill city. Laszlo's under the shelter costs. Some write that they find the same place, in the pub and pickled. Polyubasu new glushvill city.

t
tabak96 01.05.20

I soaked it.She asked.

B
Borshik 01.05.20

if you find it before the end of the revolution, it will be the shelter you jadt

V
VoVuSP 01.05.20

Soaked the brother of the Prince, but with your submission. :))) Developers for it and had the expectation that the user has selected in the place of the Prince. Don't tell your beloved that made such a choice in the game - terribly offended. :))).

G
GoB 01.05.20

People tell me pzhl. 1 time I was playing good the second time decided to go evil and not thinking about Elise made the orphanage a whorehouse :D so here is the question itself, there it will appear or I protupila again?(I rescued her already and asked back) and how many it will appear there and saved her, for a long time and the king had become and its all there

B
Borshik 01.05.20

Gpg
it is necessary to Korla had to go there. now the bars go.

those who can't find her at the shelter: they will be back but not immediately

G
GoB 01.05.20

I saved the Albion and she appeared outside a brothel which the former asylum)) and the first child son Aeee)) just tell me it is possible as thread to make her a gift?? and then just a lot, and to give can not, and she told me many gifts does feel henpecked somehow)))

C
ColdHead 01.05.20

Played for a good Persian, married Eliza, some time around the eyes appeared a twirl and face turned pale. In the beginning I thought that this is due to kindness, but when I have upgraded the sword, it was written that I caught a venereal disease. 've only slept with Eliza. Conclusion - she had cuckolded.
Is it possible to recover?

V
VoVuSP 01.05.20

ColdHead: I caught a venereal disease. 've only slept with Eliza.
Eliza slept HS, and you had gotten sick. No one can believe, all sleeping in the UGC, even when playing! :-)))
Mine is not treated, but only counted in statistics, called STD (sexually transmitted Diseases).

G
GoB 01.05.20

ColdHead
condoms had to be used)) I found the current still can't have safe sex(