3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
IshmaeL1994 01.05.20 06:15 pm

Eliza. Girl GG. (Fable 3)

As you know in the story in the beginning of the game we are given the choice of either leaving the Elise (die Poor) or Poor (die ELISA), or all die.
Without hesitation I left Eliza. Then I started to play purely for story quests. All, I am the king, the entire town is restored, everyone is happy, but his Eliza was never found.
Where's it gone?
Where to get quest?
If not able to take her as his wife?
In short, help!...
144 Comments
Sort by:
G
Galaxy 01.05.20

Ghost_N
No, why would a babysitter, with children and husband and then sits, or wife, depending on whom up married, but all the same.

Z
ZoMBiE777 01.05.20

I was so glad the game, I liked everything, but the Negro all the experience ruined.

Z
ZoMBiE777 01.05.20

What if you try to divorce her, the Negro in the genus house will give, and then again to stir, turn out?

G
Galaxy 01.05.20

ZoMBiE777
Kind of the same no, if the divorce she just disappears from the game and all. By the way, Negro is not the only event that can ruin the mood, for example becoming king, and began to make state decisions, be sure to save in a separate slot before you make the law about alcohol, I strongly advise))

G
Ghost_N 01.05.20

ZoMBiE777
no,after the divorce, she's not talking to you)
but I still decided than the Negro to educate a slutty wife to live with divorce)
daughter from the shelter and took the black man screamed-screamed something like Daddy, take me! so it remained)
Let Eliza with his Edgar takes

G
Ghost_N 01.05.20

Galaxy
Yes, Yes, Yes by the way,to boot from had))
who knew that they are such Asses and alcoholics (and all)

Z
ZoMBiE777 01.05.20

And how do you know when proizoidet vzroslenija child? To advance will continue to make a normal white person

Z
ZoMBiE777 01.05.20

I razvedite also decided, but the shelter I have been in the brothel turned out, 7где it will be possible to pick up the children?

G
Ghost_N 01.05.20

ZoMBiE777
I don't know))about a brothel
And babies blacks do not exist, they are all the same, Rand begins when they podrostayut, i.e. after the birth of a child, leaving the castle and doing quests, before again to return to the castle, noona necessarily be maintained, since random happens when you're making a condition for that child would have grown (it's usually a couple of quests after the birth of a child), go to the location where your family is, then, during the loading location, and the formation of the child
quote Galaxy))
in short, a few big quests like pass,before entering the location savica and see what there running)

G
Galaxy 01.05.20

ZoMBiE777
About a brothel, I do not know the identity, but like someone wrote that in this case the children are on the street, somewhere near the brothel. But I personally, these things are not checked.

F
Freemandiman 01.05.20

Ghost_N Undestanding my head about the problem of having the ring in the inventory, Eliza said that the waiting ring, but the lines make an offer no - press Escape,go to the portal of the Path to Power and find a chest, which opens gestures marriage and all that. Only then you will be able to propose to her (like you didn't know how to do it, until you spend points Guild xDDD)Yu So it's not a glitch.

G
Galaxy 01.05.20

Freemandiman
And here it is, a person after buying the ring do not appear in the inventory, he also wrote that he checked the fence its presence, it wasn't just a typical glitch. Besides, then we would have that ring from the lake, you can make an offer without the trunk, because to him, he turned. Chest gestures of marriage is almost at the beginning of power, long before Eliza, and opening it is worth a penny, you can't miss it, here it wasn't that.

F
Freemandiman 01.05.20

Galaxy Sorry, a little inattentively read, at least I have the similar problem was, all the conditions are met, but the buttons make offer no. And the reason was simple skipping chest (and you say you can't miss it lol).

Z
Z.I.C.O 01.05.20

Problems with Eliza did not occur. Well, that at the time looked here)

D
DarkDestr 01.05.20

I chose the people and whether the other girl?

G
Galaxy 01.05.20

DarkDestr
What do you mean another? At your disposal a Albion other girls, take your pick. When choosing an Elise or ragged, you only affect vstretilsya if you're more on the story of Eliza or not. If you chose ragged, all, forget about the Elise and the other girls the whole game world, though all married.

D
DarkDestr 01.05.20

well, then Norma.)

G
Galaxy 01.05.20

DarkDestr
But still I do not advise to choose the tramps, because if you choose, you will get nothing, I mean nothing at all. But if kept alive Eliza, first you will have the unique girl, the most beautiful way of all that is in the game, plus you get the extra quest to rescue her (which by the way is done in a separate location). Benefits as you can see in person ;)

A
Ankuzya 01.05.20

Plus Eliza the original at least =)
Not a trivial copy-paste characters.
If I work hard to create original models, the choice would appear. And so we have only interested in Paige and Eliza.

D
DarkDestr 01.05.20

Here in fact as if Paige then good luck.If Eliza is the evil side.I understand.Paige is even more interesting.