3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
agula98 02.05.20 09:20 pm

Impressions of the game (South Park: The Stick of Truth)

the game came out and share their experiences.Without spoilers.
140 Comments
Sort by:
E
Efremov 02.05.20

The issue is not the topic. Only recently started to use this forum, I can not understand where I can see the messages that I left to follow new posts in the topic?

T
Temnoe_Solnce 02.05.20

In profile - timeline - My actions on the site.
But it sucks compared to what it was.

Z
Zik3aK 02.05.20

Passed, 20 hours killed. I think not in vain.
I would like more variety of dungeons, like basements-attics-Drusilla, well, very few places in the city, little. Lacking more detailed flow/waste.
Little side quests, the setting is such that you can at least favorite crabs somebody to look..
Total: the Game is exciting, towards the end becomes boring, and when was a disappointment. Deserves 8-9 out of 10, but would put 7.. very Little RPG, a little.

B
Brian777 02.05.20

Played pirates.a great many stocks.the greatest!!! from one jamb at the beginning of the game have to take place almost from scratch.A very crude product.I hope licensingof had no such problems

B
Beast07 02.05.20

The Game Is Gorgeous!

B
Beast07 02.05.20

The guys came on Game-bomb seems to be continued.

B
Beast07 02.05.20

xCyberpunKx
Dude where?

L
Lightman_R 02.05.20

Unexpectedly fascinating RPG in the world of South Park

To play for a Beginner, who has just moved to South Park and the parents being driven on the street, that we made new friends. Our Beginner gets in the confrontation of Elves and Men and here begins the typical for the series, obscurantism. In the world of the series the plot is not bad, it's hard to come up with even better games in the series. Will and choice, and the Grand unification and the search for allies – all well furnished and perfectly visible derision of some elements of the modern RPG. There will be a lot of jokes, often the stick will bend, but within the framework of the series is acceptable.

The game world is done efficiently. The town is recreated perfectly and everyone more or less familiar for the TV series character is here. A lot of references to modern culture.

Gameplay in The Stick of Truth is a typical RPGшный. Exploring the map, performing quests, get into minor skirmishes and buy equipment in the shops.
Separate pleasure – it clashes with the enemies. The combat system is dynamic and with an abundance of opportunities. Developers have tried over fighting. The allies greatly help, especially through your special. abilities. (Cartman says: “We have not come up with a better combat system for our game, so we use such an ancient boevki)

Well done menus. We are making friends and they write on the wall different jokes. Skill tree, though small, but it is enough.

Soundtrack in the style of the series

Cons: often have to rapidly press the key “A”(the controller) and it is difficult to catch the desired pace. With the achievement of a level 12 combat system is much easier because you can buy a weapon that deals a lot of damage.

9/10

B
Badacas 02.05.20

the game is great nothing can not say the best game I played!

V
Valik2104 02.05.20

Despite the simple system RPG, this game it is very suitable. Brilliant humor, lots of banter, vulgarity, etc. things that are out of the scope of the plot, all on the shelf, not what Modernista (with Pellets pressed at the same time S on a simple and the onscreen keyboard, and probes with toilets was held for 10 seconds). For games for animation - 10/10, because negative emotions were not.
And most of all have pleased the Nazi embryo Khloe Kardashian.

H
HeavenSky 02.05.20

100 out of 100. Not an ardent fan of the animated series, but the game is the fire. A long time ago so many times the game is not pereprohodil : ).

n
nurbak 02.05.20

This is a direct sukaaaaaaaaaaaa the game a lot of references for true fans of South Park (bellow 20 minutes when I saw the memorial to the mother of Clyde(1 episode 16 season)) In General I am happy with the last time sitting at the computer all day without leaving the current when they came out new Vegas Damn ladn left,finish!
P. S the game has Celebwelove?!

b
boabc 02.05.20

The game is fully worthy of the cartoon, if the cartoon like, it is 99.99% like the game! Pleased with the length, thought to pass for the evening, but in the end played a week, at least 10 hours! The game is not boring and it affects half the characters in the cartoon.

R
Rela1s 02.05.20

The game is great !

V
Vaipen 02.05.20

Um, I may be slightly off topic, but where can I see the contest videos for the game, well. just for shits and giggles. The contest is kind of already long passed, but this is somehow odd silence. Found a clip RedDragona all.

D
Damned_Soul 02.05.20

The game is just super. Very interesting. Not forced to miss. As Jimmy Valmer gorgeous partner.

E
Elliassa 02.05.20

I'm not a fan of the UP rocked because everything else is already having passed two of sitting. Iiii.. This is just a kick! I am more high things in life are not met! This is the kind of stuff you need to take to come up with such a plot!? Just something! Farts, banter, dill, aborted babies, study of anal, Nazi zombies, hell, I want this crap! Just rode on everything possible! In short I liked it.

R
Reverrius 02.05.20

Every modern roleplayer knows the Studio Obsidian Entertainment, the people who truly love their work and are not afraid to create a classic computer role-playing games and their more modernized counterparts. So unexpected was the announcement RPG for South Park, which is in contrast to past projects of the Studio, appealed more to the simple experience of classic games from Nintendo in the face of EarthBound and Paper Mario than the usual us hardcore CRPG-school. So was born the best gaming satire of modernity, whose name is South Park: The Stick of Truth.

Even if you are not a fan of the animated series and haven't watched a single episode of South Park, do not pass by this game. It is like a refreshing shower, a great satire not only on the social problems of modern society, but also to the genre of role-playing games as well.
The game begins with character creation, choice of skin color and other pleasures. We are a new child, moved with his parents to live in the quiet town of South Park. Our first task is to find new friends. So our character becomes a participant in the unfolding in the vastness of the town's ambitious role-playing game in which factions of humans and elves fighting for the possession of a great artifact - the Stick of Truth.
Role-playing game mechanics based on the selection class (available to us a classic set of warrior, mage, thief... and Jew) and the development of its key combat abilities, we get experience points for defeating enemies grow in level, money can buy us more powerful, appropriate to our level gear and weapons. In addition, getting acquainted with a large number of characters, we are given a separate skill points to purchase passive perks.

The city is open for research, in most houses you can enter, but each angle is poke, and loot here has a rather interesting description and a lot of throwbacks to the series. However, many treasures hidden to get to some of them require special.the abilities of the hero, others simply require ingenuity from the player.
The combat system poshagovo, a fight managed us to two characters (as the game we will join other heroes), we alternately choose actions (kick, use item, magic, ability, etc., as usual), while the fight has some QTE-time the incumbent, by analogy with the lightning sword from the first Witcher, but in this case common not only on attack but on defense. In General this adds the dynamics of the situation, although it requires a certain habituation.
True QTE in South Park: the Stick of Truth is not uncommon in other situations, and here it is already well grounded claim, some of these QTE-shki either just annoying or too awkward for the keyboard.
However not always have to engage enemies in open combat (especially when it comes to story missions), using the nuances of the environment, ingenuity and the plot special.the ability of GG, it is possible to successfully eliminate the enemy or impassable obstacle in its path. Data quasiidentities elements is quite natural and perfectly complement the overall concept of the game.

Another strong side of the project is the characters and dialogue, they are perfectly spelled out and will give positive sea. The plot is also well done, we are waiting for a bunch of crazy situations. In addition, the game is very cool epic music, bard songs and other pleasures for the ears. Pleased with the tracks the children ready in particular. And of course the visual style before us is neither more nor less interactive South Park, striking in its authenticity.

What outcome can we do? South Park: The Stick of Truth is the best interactive satire of modernity, and just a great game.
P. S. If you're a fan of South Park'a. add +1 to the final grade.

9/10

K
Key Ovald 02.05.20

This review contains descriptions of violence and foul language, so it should not be read by anyone.

So. Once the children of a small town in Colorado decided to play humans and elves, fighting for mega cool artifact that allows owning to do anything (even hold the door handle when she tries to break the thief!) Stick Of Destiny.
At this time in South Park there is a mysterious Newcomer, surrounded by a veil of mystery (he is silent the entire game) and a terrible secret...
Knowing this famous cartoon, known for his insults and banter over world problems far beyond foul, will find in this game... well, the same cartoon. Honestly, I've never seen such a 100% transfer of the atmosphere, the jokes and the spirit of film/series in the game. If you like the cartoon - like game. And the game is at the level of the most successful series of the cartoon!
The game itself is a complete step-by-step RPG in a open world! With a bunch of different items, magic and unique abilities of the classes (warrior, mage, cleric and Jew). With additional quests, story and even sewer. :) In addition to weapons and armor, there are still heaps of tattoos, grim and wigs that allow you to create absolutely unique images of the main character.
That's just, it's really just kids play. :) So the guns are sometimes the most absurd, and pasted on the armor of gum, can enhance the attack or give any bonus. During their games the characters will take the whole town will fight not only against their enemies by the elves, but with aliens, wild animals, homeless, red and zombie Nazis! As in the cartoon almost every screen, every ability is laughable or hilarious disgust.
By the way, the main achievement of the Americans in case of humor - toilet humor. Well, actually it all worth it. Because the most terrible magic is farting the main character. Fart can not only destroy enemies but also solve puzzles on the map.
In some places, would not prevent the censorship, honestly. O_O
The game is just the wildest number of references to the TV series (by the way, the game takes place somewhere in the mid-15th season... sort of), including the first few issues! Find them (and they are literally on every corner) very interesting and funny.
Well, the main thing is the characters. We will meet all the most interesting characters of South Park. Santa and Jesus, to Mr. govnyashki and Terence and Philip. Of my favorite cartoon characters (Butters, Professor Chaos and Mysterion) we will meet as much as two! :)
The story, by the way, is present and is quite twisted. And ridiculous, in the best traditions of the series. :)) OK Nazi zombies... how about zombie Nazi cats? The authors ' fantasy has no limits, sometimes not even entirely clear how they are thought of at all before this (perversion). :))
Deserves a separate word Canada. The authors and so on it is constantly played in full, but here they have outdone themselves. This masterpiece episode of the game!
In General, the game would be a masterpiece, if not a few but...
Bugs. The game is still a lot of bugs. Occasionally pereslushival location is blocked by magic. The most annoying was when the game just disappeared the last three chinpokomon (collective thing). They just disappeared! Here not are already two achievements to collect (friends and actually chinpokomon). Did not even bother to finish the other achievements from irritation.
Not very convenient to strip the corpses, which sometimes overlap each other.
Save. Damnedest saving system. There is only AutoSave that work when they want, without any logic. There are, however, menu save, however all it can is to record separately the last AutoSave.
At the end of the game, these moments are so pissed off that I ruined all at first very positive impression of the game, knocking the rating a masterpiece to:
8/10

U
Uillis 02.05.20

I've tried a lot of spells in this game go. In short, not mine. You have to love these cartoons, I liked it a lot. And humor below the belt with the kids is not for me, although I understand that it was sarcasm about the lives of Americans.