3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
agula98 02.05.20 09:20 pm

Impressions of the game (South Park: The Stick of Truth)

the game came out and share their experiences.Without spoilers.
140 Comments
Sort by:
P
Paul_Walker_99 02.05.20

Well, I went through the game. Well, Yes funny. But something at the end as it is not very funny. The boss was pleased) did Not like the level in the clinic and the journey through the colon of Mr. Masochist. Very nasty levels... (And I'm not talking about abortion, abortion me amused) really liked the level on the spaceship. Well, sadly at the end of that adventure ended. I hope for the DLS plot.

I give it an 8 out of 10. Because it would be much cooler if it wasn't tied to the stick of truth role-playing games. Irritated all the time to wear armor and carry weapons. In this respect, I liked bully. But still The Stick of Truth kewl game!!))) \o/ SPARKLE!! SUNSHINE!!

PS: Well, in short I found 4 or 5 of these pokemon and kindergartners pieces 2. And the Parking lot with the homeless one is not found. And Yes, I did not go.

Z
Zector 02.05.20

Godkiller_222
Tell me, where can I see this cut content?

G
GARzo 02.05.20

Zector
Apparently, if you tear the game files in the game folder

E
Ezio Auditore de Firenza 02.05.20

Cats in the first trailer at 1:35 because the game is not it?

G
GARzo 02.05.20

Jesus fun with M4, direct neo from Nepesov in the heavens, but the laws of gravity has not been canceled, on which it should fly, maybe
culicine-eisawy rasshiritel of the masses?

G
Godkiller_222 02.05.20

Ezio Auditore de Firenza
Just wanted to write, almost nothing from this trailer in the game))

In 2012, direct text says that the fur fly, among other things, staged a hippie tribology and vamp-kids. They are all in the game data, it is currently working. But in 2013, rewrote the story and instead use these guys they just kicked out of the game at all.

Interestingly, the map of the cemetery is in the trailer of 2013, so I looked her more closely. Judging from the scripts at the end of the map was the entrance to the crypt (tomb), this is where we had to produce their own Gothic clothes (which will agree, it's stupid to buy it from the bum). Whether to finish did not, or decided that the game and so many things...
There are a couple of defects of type of the camp of bandits (bandit camp). What were the bandits history is silent, part of the graphics took out for the camp of homeless people, but apparently is he was in the woods, the type of camp forest animals.
PS. Because Ubisoft cancelled plans THQ for the story dlc to the Park, but Parker and stone on Comiccon replied that they did not-could not if we something from this and see it, probably thanks to the mod and not official.

Rikudo Nagashi
The Ghost of Edgar Allan PoE in the resources of games not found, but there is a HP Lovecraft o_0

E
Ezio Auditore de Firenza 02.05.20

Godkiller_222
SPS. And I really thought that somehow managed to miss that)

P
Paul_Walker_99 02.05.20

Godkiller_222
wow, cool info!! ATP

S
Space_Drinker 02.05.20

does anyone know how to recolor clothes?

R
Rikudo Nagashi 02.05.20

Godkiller_222
Well, Lovecraft also be approached. He would have to call of Cthulhu, for example.

Z
Zector 02.05.20

Pawson, and from the info that the DLC was canceled? For example, I have not heard. And whether Ubisoft is to abandon the potential profits? Moreover, the game there is an empty tab in the Downloaded content, I don't think she just forgot to remove.

G
GARzo 02.05.20

Godkiller_222
Maybe Tom cruise would have got out from the closet wall, it would be interesting to know, what do you say
But the game is cut is not completed yet of course, why cut out one had then
if such filth will do, the best surprise of the year and the most disappointing of the year, to give the medal

P
Paul_Walker_99 02.05.20

Zector
Oh, by the way, where'd you get that?! give proof! one hundred pounds will be DLC!!!

Y
Yasha350 02.05.20

http://freetogame.tk/ref/17366

P
Paul_Walker_99 02.05.20

PerfectFloyd
but what about Obsidian?

m
ml_storm 02.05.20

The game is gorgeous, everything is perfect, but there is a negative side - the price. The incentive is the cost of a$ 60 game, as if everything wasn't cool, but it's not worth it. Of course, I bought the Russian version from the New Disc for$ 20, but it does not change the essence of the problem. The closest analogue of the Stick of Truth, the mechanics of the game is Costume Quest. It costs about 10$, at the same time of the game, and the gameplay itself, neither is inferior to the Stick. In the end, we pay only for trash and waste. And if to take for a basis the price of the Russian version, all is not so bad, but the real price tag is too high, at least twice. Interestingly, all have been originally conceived or is it the evil times, we decided to cut money from the fans.

a
axyaxy 02.05.20

As a fan of the series the game is very pleased.
But damn, too short of a series of series of about 250, could stretch the story missions 10 times, and the side as well. Of course you can replay for other classes and complexity,but not so fun)

g
gerehere 02.05.20

Game shiiiiiine all the fans to the delight)))

d
dsbios 02.05.20

damn! if you have not watched the cartoon, and would not play even. but as I'm a fan of the cartoon, I think and let me look... looked... now can not come off) considering how many references to the cartoon that is actually true)

S
Sneaky Pete 02.05.20

7Rain7
so will Schmuck