3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
agula98 02.05.20 09:20 pm

Impressions of the game (South Park: The Stick of Truth)

the game came out and share their experiences.Without spoilers.
140 Comments
Sort by:
s
stinger204 02.05.20

Really 10 out of 10, the game is awesome, was a pleasure.

m
m1asmatic 02.05.20

Kirill Kudryavtsev
Indeed, it became immediately empty inside....Hooked chertyaka

N
NPhysicist 02.05.20

10/10, the game has some bright moments.

O
Ogyr4ig 02.05.20

Short game :(

In the woods for the game never went. Is it worth to go there?

N
NPhysicist 02.05.20

Ogyr4ig
And in Canada you how to get?

L
Lagovas94 02.05.20

Go to the forest, there are wolves to fight. PS. rats are accelerated Dragon force (well you understood))

e
emptyProfile 02.05.20

I can of course write a whole review on the game(actually anyone can), but in a nutshell the game kerenn!!!

x
xCyberpunKx 02.05.20

Only positive ), and how happy when I found the sword of a thousand truths ))).

L
Lavuer 02.05.20

Today finished the game, completed all side quests and collected all the pokemon except one, which missed the story missions (Bastards! ^_^). I can only say one thing: if I'm not watched all the series of the original and is a fan of the cartoon, the game brought so many positive and fun, I dread to think what the product will do with this fan-geek of the universe south park. I can assume that either he will die from colic in the abdomen towards the middle of the game, or be killed by the emotion and happiness to see a few familiar scenes and characters.
I was never a fan of obsidian ent. but then they really got in way over his head, inventing and realizing the game is very balanced, and most importantly - an interesting RPG-component. It was the first half of the success of the sp:tsot. The second half belongs entirely to the writers of this game. So many fan service I've ever seen in any game based. And at the moment I really regret not having watched all of the seasons of the cartoon (the good is on the hard drive). Immediately realize the difference when you are participating in the development of the people who designed the universe and made it successful, and when things attract third-party working blacks.
In General, for me the game sp:tsot was the best party RPG since the release of the first dragon age. A well-deserved 9 out of 10 points.

v
vladosbond 02.05.20

Super game, waiting for the next part;D

O
Ogyr4ig 02.05.20

NPhysicist
Well, except for this. Ran 4 screen. Even wild dogs are not caught.
Have found that there you can find funny animals (which are Satan called in the series).

c
cvggd 02.05.20

vladosbond
wait another 15 years =)

S
SAINT123 02.05.20

Found this screenshot in the net,but in the game such locations there is like???And children of vampires too.

E
Elebret 02.05.20

The game - awesome! Already many times spoke and I will say - purely for the fans! Not sure what I will do newbies. I read somewhere that the battles can get bored. Yes, never never tired. However when ......... (censorship spoiler) fought in the end... rabies already in the heel shot. Such emotions the game was not with the Prince of Persia on Pentium.... And ......... (censorship spoiler) fought twice. Well figley! Too much mana and GG Ms. t! The game is gorgeous. How fortunate that I have a PC. I laughed a lot.... Rzhaka stuffed just above the roof.

D
Doktor Popov 02.05.20

Read the reviews,now I think to buy litsuhu !

O
Ogyr4ig 02.05.20

>Too much mana and GG Ms. t! The game is gorgeous.

And I have never in the game mana not used. The ability of MAG and so iMovie. at 17K beat+other+regen OS :)

E
Elebret 02.05.20

Ogyr4ig
And how do you ... finished it TO the END without using the mana for ONCE :)

v
volt-boy 02.05.20

game MIITARY.we immediately see that the developers have tried

Z
Zector 02.05.20

SAINT123
Is it in the tower of the Clyde we don't fight with them?

S
SAINT123 02.05.20

Zector
Personally, I have only the video and did not fight with them in the tower.And here is the cemetery where all..