3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Minefild39 03.05.20 07:41 pm

Since when you became a fan of the game S. T. A. L. K. E. R.? (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat)

In August of 2007. It was raining had nothing to do, so I downloaded this game. And then it somehow flew.
192 Comments
Sort by:
G
GranD AssAssiN 03.05.20

When I bought a normal PC two years ago.

N
Novyy polzovatel 03.05.20

in June 2007, I brought the homie Stalker

D
Davecon 03.05.20

2 years ago when I went to PM and diligently waited for the ERS! that was....in the Internet tracking screens, videos, General information about the ERS output....such fond memories...))

D
DartOreLLK 03.05.20

After seeing the review from Gambling.)

J
JokerCreed 03.05.20

In the summer of 2008 in July when I changed the video card and immediately become the S. T. A. L. K. E. R. PM!!!

L
Loki D.S. 03.05.20

In 2009, in summer in August when I changed my graphics card and immediately become the S. T. A. L. K. E. R. PM, then threw the game, heard that there are ERS and back again.

M
MC Kebab 03.05.20

I didn't have a computer, I read the roadside picnic. I realized that the postapocalyptic mine. Then he played in the PM at the tutor, and then when I bought the comp-any Call of Duty 4? and Tom Clansys, did not bring me such pleasure as S. T. A. L. K. E. R.

[
[[[GangWAR]]] 03.05.20

First, in ERS they played in the PM and SN. And all can not forget the game! But even if you learn fashion rivet FOREVER so finally this game is in my sinful head anchors...

M
Mr. ALEXander 03.05.20

Downloaded from the Internet S. T. A. L. K. E. R. Hidden Anomaly like. Bought originalku just class. Pure Heaven buy did not read in the gaming magazine that there is pure Stalingrad (only Fritz is not enough). On new year gave Call of Pripyat, just in shock such a cool game haven't seen.

L
Loki D.S. 03.05.20

Minoid - ERS And I liked it more than SN.

L
Loki D.S. 03.05.20

First, in ERS they played in the PM and SN. And all can not forget the game! But even if you learn fashion rivet FOREVER so finally this game is in my sinful head anchors...

In this sequence you can play!

A
Alamak 03.05.20

In the fall of 2007, I bought this game and went nuts!and so it became phnatom Stalker

M
MC Kebab 03.05.20

In this sequence you can play!
In this sequence you need to play. First in the story. Secondly, at PM soul will relax. Look, maybe me doing that, as B. L. A. T. N. About.Th?And then I CHN only 1 time have passed. The game is not bad, but too not in a subject after PM.
Minoid - ERS And I liked it more than SN.
Well, you give. ERS I also liked, but it's so not appropriate. SN better. If you like ERS-you to the fans of MW2.

L
Loki D.S. 03.05.20

I like SN, but I do not know CHN pulls and all. Look at my profile and see how many I have left messages on the RFP ERS and PM.

h
hlep 03.05.20

in concho March, 2007, my friend brought a CD with a side of PM, I just sat down to play(I didn't know what it is, Stalker) and all people went missing for 2 months.
and then I found out that there are fashion and you can edit them and do everything myself, and off we went....

J
JokerCreed 03.05.20

and I like PM that's like all the STORY IN PM is best!!!
PM RULES!!!

M
MGhost 03.05.20

as soon as the PM came and became.and I love the kulen PM then SN and CHN...I remember the face scar...ahem..hah ha..worth the PM steers it such atmosphere...mmm

D
Defender27 03.05.20

Waited a year and a half or more of the release of the first Stalker, fucking liked it. Then clear sky , Call of Pripyat but in my opinion (if anyone cares ) first Stalker while neither a prequel nor a sequel not exceeded. Call of Pripyat at of maturity is probably the best but it was too short.

h
hlep 03.05.20

I agree that PM while much better than SN and CHN

D
DesantnikKolchak 03.05.20

From the article Gambling dated April 2007 in which they described something beautiful. Unfortunately, my then-second stump Stalker would hardly start=) Then the new comp I installed clear Sky, still consider it the best part. Well, then PM and SN.