3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Minefild39 03.05.20 07:41 pm

Since when you became a fan of the game S. T. A. L. K. E. R.? (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat)

In August of 2007. It was raining had nothing to do, so I downloaded this game. And then it somehow flew.
192 Comments
Sort by:
n
niko man 03.05.20

In this sequence you can play!
In this sequence you need to play. First in the story. Secondly, at PM soul will relax. Look, maybe me doing that, as B. L. A. T. N. About.Th?And then I CHN only 1 time have passed. The game is not bad, but too not in a subject after PM.
Minoid - ERS And I liked it more than SN.
Well, you give. ERS I also liked, but it's so not appropriate. SN better. If you like ERS-you to the fans of MW2.

G
Gde moya tema chuvak 03.05.20

Had to hammer a time, in the end scored so that did not seem enough.
TCH - of course since it all started, the game is bomb))

x
xrsx000 03.05.20

never fiction, and will not, IMHO Stalker bullshit, and in the background farcry 2, crysis, falout 3, etc. it's just a hack in students who are trying all their recent knowledge in programiranje attributed to iron your computers and krivorukost foreign engineers with their soft curves, they students are forced to use.

G
Gde moya tema chuvak 03.05.20

xrsx000
The view - great banter))

M
Morta 03.05.20

Since you have inserted the disk. Went roller gave Makarov and showed the Area. And then I realized: Damn, how cool! Solid romance!

W
Windofchange 03.05.20

I'm personally not a fan of Stalker but the game is good, and for the first time I played a month ago, really liked it.

h
hlep 03.05.20

This little book is called roadside picnic. you're quite chtoli? it is a masterpiece, and books - it is now written

G
GEO.PS 03.05.20

The end of 2003, beginning of 2004. Saw the movie about Oblivion Lost. It is learned came to this wonderful game Venom. All, since I've seen almost all the videos (not all countries) at the moment there are all builds. Yes, I'm a fan... :)

K
Kapitan Pozhar 03.05.20

I remember this day like yesterday, it's calling a mate, bought a new computer and a Stalker, calling me to yourself, well I came play out, so it seems, lost all night and up to 17 hours the next day, almost without leaving, a friend stepped in the shop, I took the game completely by myself, although a friend) my computer did not let games like that))

P
Pilat. 03.05.20

It was the case in late August 2008, I then took a normal PC. Buddy just grabbed PM. Poyuzat slightly. Thought dull crap. Then came the ERS with its Bagratuni, and then I spat and returned to TCH - Popper! And after the rushed patches, mods. CHN patches, fashion... Find books. Read the 12 pieces. Now the RFP went a few times. But feel to PM queue)

h
haronych 03.05.20

It all started with my birth...

a
abba 03.05.20

and just when I bought the computer and of course I want games to apocopate...well, I went to Bazhenovstore bought a collection of games(for BioShock infinite) was so of the games on this disk was not well I went to change look is a Stalker(I liked the cover and the title) went played and liked the game,then don't even know about the ERS borrowed it from a friend,but as I read in gambling on the RFP and started started following her...well that's how I became a fan

F
Fyk92 03.05.20

After time passed 8 PM and ERS!Now played 5 times in THIS and can't get enough

d
denizzzgo 03.05.20

And I have this:
somewhere about a year ago I bought a computer although was a fan of SP2 kid brought games kuchyu,
first downloaded NFS did not like without a steering wheel,then farkray started and after five minutes ended ,began shipping Stalker:the hidden anomaly and the kid talked said that
g......
and somewhere from half a year ago still included Stalker and was in shock!!!
So now I play in any version which caught the eye,
and by the way that kid now plays for days in Stalker!!!
S. T. A. L. K. E. R for ever!!!!!!

D
DenKuz 03.05.20

When I came out of the Shadow of Chernobyl.

r
raschpili 03.05.20

I worked and lived 5 years in Greece,has installed the modern kitchen furniture.When I left,the first time tore the roof terrible thing.What I current have no problem with how to occupy yourself in your free time and the puzzles were assembled ,books were read ,not friends,not friends first.Well, the exile,the one who was working behind a cordon will understand me.And here I got the book one can't remember the title and who the author is.In short, having looked through it at leisure she was interested in me [computer,hardware].I then ran 2оо7 and built my first system unit,a conductive fourth{ system profile}.That's when I became acquainted with this in my opinion a masterpiece -SHADOW of CHERNOBYL!!! All liked the story ,and a count of 1O points. Clear SKY was waiting like a hell :-\ amfitaminy!!!Well, CALL of PRIPYAT itself boksovskie bought,though the quality of the discs is not very,well not conductive about it.In short, not one game, man like S. T. A. L. K. E. R. Now has a free moment the spire on the net!!!

f
flashPEER 03.05.20

as soon as the game came out .....here I am, and the rides that this awesome theme

S
STROGOV 03.05.20

Well, fan is a strong word, but this series of games was my favorite from 23 March 2007, in fact on the day of release. Then I was tormented by doubts about this game, because it was very interesting to look at what made the developers behind a long 6 years of development, but still the result did not disappoint me.

e
eloso 03.05.20

Somewhere in late 2007 brought me a PM five minutes played and scored, as it is not interested.A couple of months went on vacation and nothing better to do(since all that was overplayed) I decided to install Stalker and everything! Other games on my cmputer no more.A fan not a fan but then other games it is absolutely not interesting.Do not deny there are good quality games but for some reason, not all here.

S
STROGOV 03.05.20

eloso
A fan not a fan but then other games it is absolutely not interesting.Do not deny there are good quality games but for some reason, not all here.
Heh, well to me a similar situation, consider a brother in misfortune=)