3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Minefild39 03.05.20 07:41 pm

Since when you became a fan of the game S. T. A. L. K. E. R.? (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat)

In August of 2007. It was raining had nothing to do, so I downloaded this game. And then it somehow flew.
192 Comments
Sort by:
D
DiLouk 03.05.20

I saw some video with some of the exhibition. 2006.
I bought just came out 20 March.

l
lokkie 03.05.20

I bought a CD PM a gift two years ago, he told me the image was cut with it. Ptom this disc is littered with a month, on a rainy day left because pretty skeptical igruhe. Then, as it had nothing to do set pogamal little disheartening at first the atmosphere at once. In the novice village with an hour climb novavtoprom, and went running. Bought litsuhu because the patches that are installed. Only infuriated PM obyazalovo requestby the job, the type of run to help the fact, or the failure of the task in PDA and in my opinion the best game on the atmospherics of trilogie. In the RFP added many new features, but then threw the old four hurt. For example as I can not Smer that NPCs losses are not as tenacious as PM. I hope that Stalker 2 will actually collect all the best not forgetting about the logic and atmosphere.

G
Gospodin POLARIS 03.05.20

Played in PM and ill S. T. A. L. K. E. Rом forever!

N
Night Hound 03.05.20

PM me in 2007, funny (proper I'm PRO100 fan was) and then these 2 disappointments ERS and SN... Anyways current PM and play=)

N
Night Hound 03.05.20

Under the cars the shadows the shadows the curves and so - nothing=)

H
Hippie_Dog 03.05.20

Since the release of PM me my buddy advised me to play it...Since I became a fan of this wonderful, the best in the world, games)

S
StalkeroManyaK 03.05.20

played in PM and raced))) sick Stalker 4 years

s
s.t.a.l.k.e.r. - strelok 03.05.20

in 2007 played in a Stalker and the fans was in 2009

S
Sylba 03.05.20

Yes, as a movie in 198* so my heart Area and went in. Well, to play consistently recently started, though in the PM played in 2007, but the comp was weak, had to be postponed

R
RockTrooper 03.05.20

a friend brought stalker priboi story mod sc in 2007, then came stalker cs after that only played shadow of Chernobyl and then call of Pripyat

N
NochkaTma 03.05.20

A friend brought a CD with the game few months after release STALKERa and I installed it. But to play the right did not, because about the game, though heard, but me she at that time was not interested. But my brother started to play it and tell their feeling from the game. Decided to check the toy very much. Since that time, and became a fan.

V
VL_J 03.05.20

Brother as it brought clear skies it it was hacked and told me that I played, but I do not care how it was, but soon when they released Call of Pripyat I got to play it and I realized she hypnotized me and the first brother went after and passed the sky, and Chernobl, now I can't wait novinkou the toy Stalker

P. S for Some clear sky and Chernobl was doing a Demo game but I didn't like it!!

h
hlep 03.05.20

NEVER call builds demo versions!!!!!!!!

W
WTYNN 03.05.20

since then, as there was S. T. A. L. K. E. R Shadow of Chernobyl

d
didimentd 03.05.20

a week after the release I was told by the brother that the game is super and I bought...

I
INFERNO MAYHEM 03.05.20

when gambling began to appear and video materials probably 2004 they were even then in the final report recommended that the computers to update this video for me was the cult I sometimes revise a beer and the atmosphere and genre of the game for me, the best that there is in gaming in General in General, well done Ukrainian developers of the game caught the soul!

D
Dzheyson Vurhiz 03.05.20

pogal it since came out, but not dragged, then came ERS, and then became a fan of Stalker, the RFP really like, and then I decided to beat once again in the PM and then off we go))))))))))))sat down with her on polny:)

P
Pril Balsam 03.05.20

I bought a Stalker Call of Pripyat, really liked the game, the forum found out that was an early version of this game, found it, first played the Stalker and then Stalker: clear sky. Now waiting for the continuation

R
RadSiGER 03.05.20

Long ago, in 2003 began to follow the GSC and their Offspring. Oblivion Lost was still... eh

s
straiker10 03.05.20

Played in demku PM bought full vabsche vaught awesome it was=))))))