3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Minefild39 03.05.20 07:41 pm

Since when you became a fan of the game S. T. A. L. K. E. R.? (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat)

In August of 2007. It was raining had nothing to do, so I downloaded this game. And then it somehow flew.
192 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tpukc 03.05.20

from 2003-4 year(don't remember exactly). a friend of mine. then the long wait... the changes... well, I think the veterans collide you know what I mean...

S
Stalker Sherif 03.05.20

Started to follow the game from 2005, with handouts of gambling. In 2007, the release day with the first cock exploded for a collector's version.

L
Legat Marks 03.05.20

Somewhere in the summer of 2008 played in the PM, not what it was, then in late 2008 I bought the book and immediately became fascinated by the Stalker...

m
mr_deck 03.05.20

I agree that PM while much better than the CP and CP

SN IMHO the best game of the series. PM and CHN has been passed by me for a long time, and now bell can say that SN is a huge step forward for the series.

h
hlep 03.05.20

be careful not to fall)))
step that is, and rather big, but the atmosphere is only in PM, only in developer builds

D
Don Oleksander 03.05.20

the first time I've installed S. T. A. L. K. E. R. I didn't like the summer in 2008 was not what to do and I mounted again and went into Kus and since then I was waiting for the next part.

F
Fanat Maks S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 03.05.20

I remember I bought a computer and I then wanted to upload there games but I sat down to take my brother drives and upload them on the computer, then I wanted to buy his CD and went to the Department Store of Belarus and that's where I stratel it))) drive a STALKER!!! I look realized it was Payne! I bought it and went home and there are already uploaded on the PC and played.

S
Sality 03.05.20

Yes, the school boys were all talking about it, so I thought, let me take play, and as a result enjoyed the game

m
max8999 03.05.20

in 2007 he downloaded the Stalker at the beginning didn't like and then became a fan of Stalker

M
MeD8ed 03.05.20

Personally, I've heard from friends.Tried it all began.

A
Asssassin 03.05.20

and I gave other Antologia gta, he broke it and gave instead STAKER PM. And then everything happened.

-
-S-T-A-L-K-E-R- 03.05.20

I first played Shadow of Chernobyl somewhere in November 2009-wow,but removed it the next day, it seemed very complicated and Not privychno was run by 1 person,as time went on, somewhere in December, I downloaded clear Sky at first was noob did not understand,but after 3 hours learned here and went through and moved On to Call of Pripyat

P
Psicho666 03.05.20

Read the book)))) And sat down

.DeliGht 03.05.20

For the first time about S. T. A. L. K. E. R read in Gambling. Became a fan after he played in the PM, about 2 years ago.

R
RRRazoR 03.05.20

2 years ago a friend of mine who played in Stalker and then bought the CD, as well as a computer at that time, he was not, he came to me to play this disk, started to install and it the key during installation requires, he was on the liner with the disc, and each then threw his thought nah it is not needed, each so praise for the game that I decided in that whatever was to find her, but the figure was no where, and one day, I loved it in a store and I see there is a pirate Stalker for $ 100, or rather the Assembly of the 4 games I bought and installed it, and passed it 10 times, then played in various fashion type story surf and all, and since there was no Internet then do not know what goes ERS, oddin once again went over to the store and saw pirates of the pure sky, then connect the no in the spring of 2009 and so the case, on some website I learned that should turn into another Stalker and 5 long and painful months I waited then another 5 days of waiting until make crack with 1 tabra I play it, it is not know which time pass

G
GTAman 03.05.20

In the spring of 2007. Prior to that, the Stalker didn't know anything.

M
Mr.Shadow 03.05.20

Litsuhu bought Stalker shadow of Chernobyl played the game and it sucked me in then in the Internet found out into out Adon Stalker chistoye the sky and bought Adon played again once 5тый then the store saw litsuhu call of Pripyat porils in the piggy Bank and bought a second Adon.

[
[NEW WORLD]sniper.dolg 03.05.20

Started with the moment just installed SHADOW of CHERNOBYL, was immediately hooked and have never disappointed in him

c
ctoronnik 03.05.20

recently))) in autumn 2009 I gave Call of Pripyat, so I thought Mlyn, install or not? then came another, and said Holy shit! here we will put, my dear! established first nastavila, and then played out!(I'm an old gamer) then I found PM set, cool, then ERS, not liked, but passed. call of Pripyat has passed 8 times))) all know as length and breadth))) here so)))

V
Veselyy Kot 03.05.20

From the moment the PM came te since 2007.