3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Minefild39 03.05.20 07:41 pm

Since when you became a fan of the game S. T. A. L. K. E. R.? (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat)

In August of 2007. It was raining had nothing to do, so I downloaded this game. And then it somehow flew.
192 Comments
Sort by:
B
Breezy. 03.05.20

With Shadow Of Chernobyl.
With friends bought Stalker and did not like at first, but then got a taste and played out

R
RacerDem 03.05.20

Friends threw POORLY, it was somewhere in December 2007.

S
StrelokCj 03.05.20

From the first day of the release of the first part, immediately bought it. And still liked it more since 2003, when the report looked

V
Vitio-ok 03.05.20

I do not know. In other games I can't play at all.

H
HEMOY 03.05.20

I stopped fanatet from S. T. A. L. K. E. R. A. after the game Call of Pripyat.Developed killed the game Call...IMHO

t
timtimH 03.05.20

Went to the camp, which was in a house with 3 loonies. There was one guy who also did not play in the Stalker, but he quickly cut gloves a La Bullseye and then all threw, taking 4 crazy. )

D
DenKuz 03.05.20

A friend once brought Shadow of Chernobyl, and said: - the new Toy came out, take it and play. And there are already, all of it rushed like an avalanche.

[
[Pasap] 03.05.20

in 2009, a friend gave
3 times passed

S
Stigi 03.05.20

in 2007 when first launched shadow of Chernobyl...

Z
Zhan-Klod V-Zhban-Dam. 03.05.20

heh,this was the first normal game in my life.uncle gave for a birthday,my computer was then half a year.at first did not like it,but something pushed me to go through half the game...when I got to amber I realized that I love the game.PM it has been exactly 22 times.ERS have been waiting a very...because of the bugs I was trying to go through the game forty times,I had no Internet and I didn't know what patches.and played ERS,until he learned that the RFP was released days ago.my friend rushed to the store like a scalded cat,prihvativ money.so...I was happy that day, sad...

B
BALALO 03.05.20

I'm 27
this game is all stopped up for a belt will stop.
Even THOUGH I'm NOT a Fan

V
Vadosbc 03.05.20

a friend told about a year ago . tried and rushed. there are some pair))))))))) for 2 weeks prior to the date of the session opanasa))))

D
DevIL667eXe 03.05.20

Last summer, when the weather was shitty, went to my friend in comp play, I had played Shadow of Chernobyl, very much, autumn took the CD set, was then Call of Pripyat came out, though recently established)) to complete happiness only clear Sky lacks))

F
FIRING 03.05.20

I'm generally against panstwa due to the fact that a certain number of fans turning into fans and don't look , sometimes it's because of the fans some games were rejected by gamers , for what they were gon if their views differed with the opinion of the fans. no offense brothers ! played first in the PM , like already a grown man in the real world I have enough shooting , but the game sucked , just played in clear Skye and then here in Pripyat . the game is good , sorry sho PM stole and let the world raw material , and here they had to hurry she was already put on sale . and I hope Shaw and another Stalker will play , if released , I'll wait . -)

C
CryingFreeman 03.05.20

after the game in the PM ! 2008 .

B
BrainKiller 03.05.20

after my friend gave me the disk with PM in 2008

N
Nikas stalker 03.05.20

in 2007 a friend brought a PM from that moment on, all gone...

G
GroSSaKa 03.05.20

In 2007 started playing PM and rushed was waiting for each part

G
GroSSaKa 03.05.20

I like SN and CHN

m
max_MAX_max 03.05.20

Started playing PM when half time development ERS passed.