3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Roland From Gilead 03.05.20 07:47 pm

Impressions from the ending of Castlevania: Lords Of Shadow 2 (Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2)

Who passed the game - unsubscribe. For me personally the ending is staged, though, and crumpled, but still good. And most importantly, that the ending is in fact open.
217 Comments
Sort by:
L
L32m32hink 03.05.20

The most. Like you said Dave Cox, the game is now free to develop in its direction by another company. Still, the ending took me by the soul.

W
WarlokIII 03.05.20

The ending is not bad, but banal...
That's what the ending was in the first CLOS - it was epic... the second it is an ordinary, but not bad

L
L32m32hink 03.05.20

WarlokIII
Yes, there was a real drive, but this is due to the fact that the series now will give another company and she is free to develop the plot in your direction. Wrote it by the way.

N
NightHawkreal 03.05.20

Yes, mercury is no longer dare to kick a corpse. The ending is banal - evil is defeated, though fairly easy, Dracula found his son ( which by the way he messed all that is possible). It remains only to gallop away into the sunset.

L
L32m32hink 03.05.20

NightHawkreal
Hmm, there's nothing to say...

D
D.Artist 03.05.20

In General, the game is not smooth, not consistent and not logical, since the first part of Gabrielle dreamed of his beloved Marie, that was his motive throughout the game. In the story make it clear that he was suffering, the vision and its castle which is fueled by and exists because of his rotten blood, which he himself says that he has no place.
In the end he had to kill himself and Trevor, securing and son eternal rest. Their plan was to destroy evil, so he just turns out from the competition and escaped with a slight smirk fell into the shadow... Well, the same nonsense?

L
L32m32hink 03.05.20

D. Artist
Hmm no, to write the same thing a third time not going. What I'm saying ? Just read what I wrote above.

D
D.Artist 03.05.20

The Boy Wonder
Well ETOGES not an explanation? All have understood that the series was over and then go offspin, etc., as well as with ME. In offsping you can have anything to fence, to do prequels, spin-offs with other characters, etc. Why was the ending of the original game for this to pollute - is not clear.

L
L32m32hink 03.05.20

D. Artist
Hmm actually finished subseries LOS, and castelvania is still very long to live. If it would be as epic as the first, you already have a following of developers there would be a certain frame.

D
D.Artist 03.05.20

The Boy Wonder
Well so I about LoS say. If the complete epic series (in fact anything) in the other games, Castelvania no framework can not be. I mean that in LoS2 ending is very open kakbe hinting at an obvious continuation, but not the epic conclusion to the series.

M
Marquess 03.05.20

explain that these in the end of 1 part. Will not play, can spoil

B
Belyy sudya 03.05.20

hinting at a clear continuation, but not the epic conclusion to the series.
DLC,LCD,DLC, and the third part is not far off. In the UK, the game sold well(10 place was certainly not the first, but still)

L
L32m32hink 03.05.20

D. Artist
Um in the end( talking about the epic) by the way on the left DLTS.

A
Anastassii 03.05.20

but not the epic conclusion to the series.

But why conclude that? ))) The whole series for almost 30 years soon, the Saga has its fans, Konami finds developers and tries to do everything possible so that Saga does not "boring" players like AC...besides, judging by the fact that talk about the open end, then as the saying goes: "God himself commanded" to go on and on))))) And, I think, there is not even in LDK, because, by and large, they look at the story through the eyes of son HS, that someone will be interested, who not and no it should not affect the understanding of the development of the plot of the following parts. Usually because all DLK such and created for me would be better would be the developers for the games not DLC, but a full Complement, as it was earlier)))))

The entire epic Saga is hiding like a shadow in the infinity)

A
Anastassii 03.05.20

The white judge
That's exactly what the place of Dracula in chart 10, and in Plants vs zombies 4th, while Minecraft is also not the last. Mmmm, are they better in the story? On the schedule? Gameplay? I understand that every game from the list solely on the fan, but somehow all is strange it looks... like football more interesting all and all...

L
L32m32hink 03.05.20

Wait, I just realized one fact. Maybe I went too far today with a lot of what( Yes, Yes it is), but what if we all that time, nothing in the world did, and just stood by the book and reading Dracula, I remembered what happened to him? If so, then the end which we have seen - is not the end ? Uhuhuh I shouldn't have said, now the DLC is about Alucard waiting for more.

B
Belyy sudya 03.05.20

Anastassii
Nevertheless, LoS2 good sale, what can I say, I even bought the CD.

A
Anastassii 03.05.20

The white judge
I e-version))) and do not regret it, though, and don't actually know what "inside" in details))))))) I'm telling you, the product is for lovers))

The Boy Wonder
At the end длк4 (sort of) even more epic phrase of the father and the son will be)))))
----------

PS: what Dracul so much hooked something...don't even remember the last such game to immediately and on the spot)))))))))

D
D.Artist 03.05.20

Wang, DLC will be about Trevor, we will demonstrate how the confidence of the mentally retarded (apparently) the Sobek rubbed, and what he did while dad churned villains, there's just to do the resurrection of Satan will not work, generally ending with one side open, kakbe Gabriel is alive and well, but all the evil that could be they won, what to do now? For pigeons to hunt? The meaning of 1000 years in a coffin to sleep?... Well, that's not the logic I want to kill myself...

Anastassii
That's exactly what the place of Dracula in chart 10, and in Plants vs zombies 4th, while Minecraft is also not the last. Mmmm, are they better in the story? On the schedule? Gameplay? I understand that every game from the list solely on the fan, but somehow all is strange it looks... like football more interesting all and all...
Naturally, these games in better times LoS2 gameplay, I myself am not a fan, but against the facts do not trample, but LoS2 is just the same for everybody and not for everyone. Not everyone likes to play for something like a bloodsucking Superman in pop terribly-overused setting with mountain genre cliches, I would have honestly not played, if only did not see the ending of the first part, although this game is highly evolved gameplay, there is nothing to say. The storyline and graphics for the most part in games is secondary, and in both cases, Castelvania or something that is not outstanding in this respect, and even lose...

L
L32m32hink 03.05.20

Anastassii
At the end of the DLK 4 ? Hmm planned the same kind as only 2 DLTS.