3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Roland From Gilead 03.05.20 07:47 pm

Impressions from the ending of Castlevania: Lords Of Shadow 2 (Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2)

Who passed the game - unsubscribe. For me personally the ending is staged, though, and crumpled, but still good. And most importantly, that the ending is in fact open.
217 Comments
Sort by:
A
Anastassii 03.05.20

Gentlemen, but nobody denied the fact of creation of the third part. But as not confirmed, which also gives a reason to think positively in relation to continue. Maybe there will show that the thread of memories, that is, Ah, those were the days... or as in as we study the family of Belmont, whose representatives will meet with Dracula...

L
L32m32hink 03.05.20

Anastassii
or as in the as we study the family of Belmont, whose representatives will meet with Dracula...
Already. Hmm, the third part may be, and will call her sometime LOS 3, but I'm going to finish with the gaming, so are unlikely to acquire.

N
NightHawkreal 03.05.20

Gabriel Vaughn also thought that he does not have children, but it was there. Maybe Victor is the child's mother has hidden, firstly, that he was not distracted and the second to the forces of evil do not hunt a child.

The perpetrator could be linked or Lieutenant would hold )))

L
L32m32hink 03.05.20

NightHawkreal
Mary did not willfully hid Trevor, and told her to do it Fraternity + not sure that Victor has a wife. Would look for a sucker once and rolled to.

N
NightHawkreal 03.05.20

And then there were advisors. Who said anything about wife? :)

A
Astarte 03.05.20

People, this is a little off topic, but I thought when Gabrielle looked into the room where he killed the family of the child was not there?

D
D.Artist 03.05.20

In fact, about the descendants of the Belmont experience is not necessary, if you look the history of the series, they were produced so that at least another 50 games will be enough for sure.

S
Slasherstyler 03.05.20

Salomea
by the way definitely needs to be continued)))

S
Slasherstyler 03.05.20

as the developers said, that castlevania will exist as long as there are fans, so to be continued indefinitely)), the next series should be about Alucard I'm sure!

L
L32m32hink 03.05.20

NightHawkreal
What ? Uh and as if the child came from ?
D. Artist
This restart.
Lokys1983
Hmm about him DLTS will be. The next game has to be about someone from the Belmont.

N
NightHawkreal 03.05.20

Salomea
Children's corpses show is not accepted.

Marriage in this case the condition is not mandatory :)

D
D.Artist 03.05.20

The Boy Wonder
The restart plan is not a platformer, and old characters from past games it's not forbidden to raise, to mix, or to bring to light new under the guise.

G
Gaginski 03.05.20

in the first part of the ending was completely unexpected,shocking , and indeed a masterpiece.
Well, here? Well, OK crumpled , but not bad. But the game started like the first part:3

Anastassii
Mercury said to Kastl no longer touching. Plus a biography of Dracula version of Lords of shadow left unfinished business there is no material for the prequels))

L
Last Engineer 03.05.20

Well, the game was over. Hopefully now Konami will close

e
enrikokarvales 03.05.20

started playing while feelings are mixed, here, nothing, they took our time, it looks after Dante like a pathetic clone. In the first part of which was luxurious locations , but so far everything looks sad.

M
My Sims 03.05.20

And you figure, MercurySteam & Konami want everyone to think that Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 3 will not, never all, it's PI....s and n..b, I have already figured out their plans for the next part of the 3 Lords of Shadow (Lords of Shadow 3)!

L
L32m32hink 03.05.20

D. Artist
A restart is not only not a platformer, but in terms of plot, history, etc. Before Alucard and Trevor were two different characters, now it's one character. Well, not all the characters were included in the game + added a new one, changing the old one.
Gaginski
On DLC ending left behind.
Last Engineer
Ahah( encourage school humor) very funny. Phew, the series is not over. The game is over, Yes, but the series will live forever + Konami rests on other projects.
enrikokarvales
The city's Gothic whole. You look at him from the other side. Nothing they have today ? Then he explained and continued the ending of the first part ?
My Sims
I do not understand you, honestly. Someone said that the LOS 3 will not ? Yes, it can be a different game and it will be called differently, but still, maybe I will continue the story of the sub-LOS. What are you plans figured out ? Maybe sometimes it is worth it to read accurate information and not something they can imagine, and then to show himself supposedly knowledgeable ? Mercury steam will not affect kastelvanii - officially stated.

B
Belyy sudya 03.05.20

Konami just set the stage. Dracula rules a lot of time to release the game about his rule. Or about the youth of Gabriel, lots of options.

L
L32m32hink 03.05.20

The white judge
Hmm possible, but not so popular, but about the youth thing, but it is only a story hardly good riveted. Better get back to the traditions of the: Belmonts, Alucard and so on.

N
NightHawkreal 03.05.20

Play Belmonte pathetic after pathetic Dracula? I have scored on the half-line, as flawed.