3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Roland From Gilead 03.05.20 07:47 pm

Impressions from the ending of Castlevania: Lords Of Shadow 2 (Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2)

Who passed the game - unsubscribe. For me personally the ending is staged, though, and crumpled, but still good. And most importantly, that the ending is in fact open.
217 Comments
Sort by:
A
Anastassii 03.05.20

The Boy Wonder
I suppose you know that the translation on notabenoid can open exclusively for viewing by anyone on the Internet. In one of the files I saw the tag: dlc4_Long Description and further Russian text.

L
L32m32hink 03.05.20

Anastassii
Hmm the text-and you can burn, but these Dcski can do. I mean, can freeze, say the same of Prince of Persia new( where in Egypt like).

A
Anastassii 03.05.20

Do not argue, can. Wait and see, what can I say. Bit of a shame that only Russian to play in the evening will turn out closer to midnight((((

L
L32m32hink 03.05.20

Anastassii
Are able to evaluate and find a couple oshibochek, but it made for a roundabout, because it will be able to read information about different things, beings and so on.

s
sti11man 03.05.20

Usually in the end always roll out some epic, after which you can say: Oh, well here is the game and passed. Here nothing like this felt. Titles? Well, OK... Soton yet pumped biceps lost all his skill in the first part of the battle with him was much more interesting. Plot all evenly and quietly, the whole affair revealed until the ending. Overall liked the game, but because it is necessary to cut the stealth and all that concerns him. Yes, in General, all attempts to diversify the gameplay came out Faile, some better fighting and platforming than such a variety.

L
L32m32hink 03.05.20

sti11man
The ending DLC is all on the left. Stealth gives to understand that we have games for the vampire all the same. This werewolf can all spread out and he doesn't need to hide, but then... we play for Dracula.

A
Anastassii 03.05.20

The Boy Wonder
I think that the old error will be of interest to authors of the translation, give on your leisure it to them))))

L
L32m32hink 03.05.20

Anastassii
Somehow too lazy + in the main text( dialogs, tooltips) so far no error found + me so happy, but still try.

N
NightHawkreal 03.05.20

The Boy Wonder
Fighting is not just a vampire, he's still a demon, and elected to just Superman. :)

L
L32m32hink 03.05.20

NightHawkreal
Pfff, Susman kryptonite smokes a cigar on the sidelines )

N
NightHawkreal 03.05.20

Yeah, steeper Dracula - the only soldier with a grenade launcher. :)

B
Belyy sudya 03.05.20

Just passed the game.
Experience the Magnificent ending. I was afraid that in the end Dracula will kill about Slayer But fortunately that did not happen. The ending obviously hints at a continuation of the story.
Lucifer we killed(Though I highly doubt that definitively), what's next?
I hope that there will be DLC(I really will download and not buy) and part 3, for a reboot of the series was a success and the characters I like.

A
Anastassii 03.05.20

Lucifer's going to kill you? And it seems everything is about Satan and Satan... or it's now become one and the same person? )))

DLK with Alucarda already announced for the consoles.

B
Belyy sudya 03.05.20

Anastassii
Well, Satan he is called in the game, and all prayers to him(Say the same Raisa Volkova) say ....not Satanail, and Lucifer, it is strange that the Spaniards(most Catholics) do not know that Lucifer and Satan is slightly different personalities

N
NightHawkreal 03.05.20

Well, she's still Russian, can there made the Evil so-called.

A
Anastassii 03.05.20

Yeah.. I thought I missed the point, when the priority has changed. Made more for those who are not particularly versed in religion, faith, praying, observe fasting and so on. Although perhaps such people for this game and would not sit...I don't know. For most all the same whatever you call It as: Diablo-Satan-Lucifer-Baal - and so all one and the same, that is, the chief among demons.

A
Anastassii 03.05.20

NightHawkreal
By analogy with Santa Claus? In different countries its different names grandpa with gift bag))))

N
NightHawkreal 03.05.20

Anastassii
So, for example, the Devil is a pagan name, and Lucifer is a Catholic, if I remember correctly.

B
Belyy sudya 03.05.20

Anastassii
So the Church says that Lucifer is one and Satan is another.

B
Belyy sudya 03.05.20

NightHawkreal
The devil is the collective name whether 9 whether 7 princes of the underworld. Lucifer the first fallen angel(By the way fell with him and his entire Legion), Satanail is one of the fallen later, it is believed that he forced eve to eat the fruit from the tree of knowledge of good and evil. Our Institute was the course:"the history of the Catholic Church