3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AntiYouPWNZ 05.05.20 08:20 pm

How quickly you removed the Shift 2 Unlished? (Shift 2: Unleashed)

I survived 2 races and demolished xD
217 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rychaa 05.05.20

One of fluorine... Well as you can. You boast? Boast that are not able to ride? It's sad.
Even if the game name correctly written.
In the furnace of the subject.

M
Mike NCHK 05.05.20

AntiYouPWNZ
Well, once removed what are you doing on this forum???
Why do people you do not like???

S
SystemN7 05.05.20

Downloaded. Not setting removed.

d
doverAthletic 05.05.20

SystemN7

And that's a record. :D PS che was demolished?

S
SourceTV 05.05.20

1 the race was held and enough of it,demolished

T
TinyPodMartiny 05.05.20

Play 3 day so far to remove it or not,but still the second part is worse than the first.

T
Twin Frozr 05.05.20

Play, sometimes I get cross when 20 once I press restart, but remove is not going.

d
djmedvedd 05.05.20

lash*ry! (applies to those who played a little and blew) not able to play the Sims - do not handle!! 've been playing for almost 2 weeks and very happy!

K
Konnor Radunhageydu 05.05.20

I knocked only once and for a good reason-flew Vindouz

M
Mr.Sirocco 05.05.20

Yeah everyone who wants pogamat in the arcade can't even download the game if you are inept Imbeciles, unable to control the car, then forward ingratiate in the bridge vanted or even four) We hope that when you buy a car in real life , she'll put you in thick concrete wall and there you finish your actual game) good luck)

H
HuST Gs 05.05.20

Hmm, weak... I don't understand, if the game is difficult, it tries to remove??? My identity is not a very good game with the first race in the GT-R'e, but Nitsche adapt himself, sucked and riding on =) and you slabachkov, there is no strive for self-improvement!

w
worys 05.05.20

HuST Crip-G
Just in the first race on the GT-R's are disconnected all the help and is the maximum complexity, but to me personally GT-R very much, and indeed to demolish games desire no for to like very much, however today pomateritsya the mclaren mp4-12c, he's a dog overheats very quickly, and that mother has not yet learned to drive, the car is shorter but is very soft like :)

p
pr1march 05.05.20

McLaren MP4-12 can be tamed a gamepad from the Xbox at least (because there are triggers that can smoothly push the accelerator) - the first 2 times I got it, too, was dead after the ride, but then ya slowed the field and began to attack the turns, losing a bit of pace, but 10 laps of endurance on the Nordschleife ya drove it (for fun)

m
megga BOSS[zabil na 1 par 05.05.20

Just today I installed!

m
megga BOSS[zabil na 1 par 05.05.20

Just today I installed!

U
UltimaSephy 05.05.20

If you play with the rules of the wheel))that sestakova)))I think that those who write here))have))it))

I have a Ferrari Wireless GT Cockpit 430 game nishtyak)))

even if you play with MOMO all right standards, too))he played))))

Tried to drive on the clave)))got scared and ran away))

D
DeviL_58 05.05.20

after the first race :D play Gran Turismo 5)

w
worys 05.05.20

pr1march
I have another pad and triggers, but I also have to play with them is not convenient, and the same thing was smoother gas work to rest the engine before entering the turns after the long straights well, Yes less aggressiveness on it :)
DeviL_58
There's such a cool view from the cockpit with all the consequences....

D
DeviL_58 05.05.20

but in shift 2 there's everything else

p
pr1march 05.05.20

DeviL_58
What's good for you everything else?? xDD