3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AntiYouPWNZ 05.05.20 08:20 pm

How quickly you removed the Shift 2 Unlished? (Shift 2: Unleashed)

I survived 2 races and demolished xD
217 Comments
Sort by:
C
Cheat_Hater 05.05.20

We don't see the difference, because they do not feature ANYTHING.
Yes, shift similar to stretch. Yes, anderkaver like mostwanted. But these games are exactly the SAME.
How much can you repeat that?

x
xAndrewx 05.05.20

I mean, these are two different games!
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
I was very shocked! I never would have thought. The most interesting is that the gameplay and physics of the cars there are exactly the SAME(C)

R
Rainbow Crash 05.05.20

the fact that these games from the Racing genre doesn't make them the same. Who does not see the difference, probably all games in General considers the same.
Andrew Tu
ahahahah +1)

C
Cheat_Hater 05.05.20

Because these games are ABSOLUTELY the SAME (c) engine))

R
Rainbow Crash 05.05.20

Cheat_Hater
Yes, of course, all NFS are exactly the SAME (with the) engine.
you understand that it was sarcasm from Andrew Tu?

x
xAndrewx 05.05.20

Because these games are ABSOLUTELY the SAME (c) engine))
No.

I
INFERNO MAYHEM 05.05.20

I have lived the SHIFT prior to SHIFT 2 UNLEASHED. So will remove when the third out.

PS Undercover and Hot Pursuit 2011 deleted almost immediately, while Hot Pursuit 2011 liked, but the ride is not very good. interesting.

x
xAndrewx 05.05.20

HP 2010 fix

R
Razeblack 05.05.20

- Here is a review on it (Graphics, physics ,gameplay, etc.)

R
Rainbow Crash 05.05.20

INFERNO MAYHEM
Hot Pursuit without multiplayer no ice

p
pr1march 05.05.20

Cheat_Hater
Ahah)) Of Powels ((=

Andrew Tu
let's patulu, Posay! xD

C
Cheat_Hater 05.05.20

I have a suspicion that you are in the previous NFS did not play...

Video to watch I can't (Internet GPRS connection, not rocking, not to play), but buying to take-I swing it still not going.

And what you call different?
Cars new? Faster ride? The picture is stronger zablujena? Teksturki clearer than that? Computer stronger brakes? In one game there are cops and the other not?
And it makes your game different?
Yo-may, well, you give...
Yes, if its from SCRATCH would be made NEW, not another COPY, I would say Yes, really it is very new, different, cool and so forth. But EA has a talent for finding developers who say all done and make the exact same game, slightly twisted.

I write this for the third time, and you don't bother to read fully, for the people...

In short, the people. I argue with you not going, looks like you can't accept the fact that EA can't make a new igromanii. My point you understand (or rather, not understand), I can answers do not write, do not waste time on such a stubborn man like me.

N
Nick Heidfeld 05.05.20

Removed Шифт1 and Shift2 after the first turn...(training which)Gamemaster etc.

p
pr1march 05.05.20

Cheat_Hater
And do not hope for understanding, for your point of view is absurd and nonsense, built on a slighted ego. So tell me it's not too tough and not hand you such igrulya where you need to show at least some no skill. As you drive from playing in front of him not cool (Yes the drives are all the same: round and with a hole), but the beginnings/seeds/contents there are completely different cultures, from different manufacturers.

Yes, if its from SCRATCH would be made NEW, not another COPY
By the way, you can say the following: why reinvent the wheel? why bother with a scratch to create a product similar to that earlier they were created? Or all this work down the drain? As EB it is clear that all of these creations EA was involved, accumulated over the years, software codes and technologies, and some of the most successful and is bought from other developers, so to say purchased brains and it will not be so challenging than to create entirely new core for the game. And not the fact that they have got it better than we have now - that's the main thing. It's not 6-7 years to sculpt addon to the GT4 (copy-paste in the absolute)

do not waste time on such a stubborn man like me
Good you know its disadvantages. It is not hopeless. You'd have the time not spent and instead to rest his forehead on the monitor, I would, for example, and drove. ((=

C
Cheat_Hater 05.05.20

pr1march
Well, finally got at least one normal person who can write a quality answer!
Yes, I read your monologue, thought for a moment, figured out, and I got a few new questions. Please note, I am not starting a new debate, I just want to get a normal response without avoiding the topic.

Read carefully, because it will seem like nonsense.

I'll start in order.

1. Remember the third sentence of my first post in this thread. Hint: the question What's new out there can be? It is because of him I decided to leave a note in the thread, but got distracted from it and all boils down to the comparison of the previous parts.
So the question is : what exactly did you see the new-found-iproch in Shift2? What really interested you? (personally, I still play NFS:MW, because in the following parts I have not seen anything that would lead me to say, for example, Oh! Oh this MW, better Undercover will be playing!).
Note: what I have managed to list previous positions in the standings is not!

The next question is inspired by the essay from pr1march's.
2.In defense of developers can say the following: why reinvent the wheel?
Another question: why do these same developers every time promise new mechanics new technology new feeling... so many new things, huh?
Consider, they are automatically neutralized you put protection pr1march. Why are they so many years, saddled on his withered, having lost Mosh, shoulders such otvetstvennosti? And what they do in the end? Take the same ProStreet and Undercover. What they did, remember? They promised a lot of new and then said Why reinvent the wheel? We'll just take ProStreet, add open world and all this mix up by the police! Players generally shkololo, it makes no difference, what to play. Maybe not remember all the new that we were promised. Hack called Most Wanted and 0.5 rated a 6.0 (Gambling) will Say have an opinion. Well, my opinion is somehow coincided with Gaming (and why I wrote a little earlier in the same post, a couple of sentences ago)... and I divorced here.

3.And why others remain silent, huh? Do they have no opinion? Arrived to us straight from the Soviet Union, trash, as they called now? Only a gaggle of know how, but his point could not Express. One of them said, the others nodding. Most interesting is that pr1march'have no one assented. Why? You disagree with him? Or just don't want to flood in the subject line (good excuse). Do not want to be considered trololo, right? No ONE has written a decent answer!
This is your homework.

pr1march! You got my respect, as they say. I haven't found a single person(badly searched?), who could write such a powerful response!

Thank you for your attention.

R
Rychaa 05.05.20

Cheat_Hater
1) And what is it about MW that was not there before? To say wow from falling on the road doughnuts and antennas as you do not want. Machine repeated, physics is the same. Color scheme? Or black list, which just gave the bosses? That wow?
In Shift 2 one physical model in the Elite and the kind of hat deserve respect. Not to mention at least about the Pagani Huayra, which is unmatched.

2) There's mention of Gambling. So read it. You should pay attention to what they wrote about Shift 2.
And about feature: what would you want from a race so new, as you say? This is a game about racing Fia GT. It is the drive, detailed asphalt, a sufficient number of cars. Sane people don't need anything else.
And I am surprised by the mix simulator or there pseudosymmetry with godless arcade. Referred to to. It seems like you thought as well as above.

Yes, You, my friend, trollus Civilis. That is fat and trying to seem civilized.
Do not write, because not everyone has the time to sit here.

C
Cheat_Hater 05.05.20

Snarling [Rycha]
1)the computer I got in 2006, when I played MW on the previous parts heard, but not seen or played them. Consequently, the wow or wow, can not answer. Therefore MW.

2)compulsive Gambling stopped reading by the end of 2009. for me it was a little expensive, but for games not really watching.
Most Wanted 0.5 - it was written in the gaming review for NFS Undercover. The title of one of her(recenzii) parts.
And what the developers promised, I apologize - the problem is not mine, not yours, not his, not her, as they say.

3)as far As I know, trolls - the people who allowed the posts that angered people, sometimes hurt of people, and they wind up. After toss Troll out meet.
I have not done on this topic, just a new subject of conversation, which I tried to support. No bad words nor whose address did not fly. Do the conclusions.
I am now on the weekend so I can sit on the Internet, especially with the PDA, at the computer like a spaz not sitting here and what's wrong?

p
pr1march 05.05.20

Cheat_Hater
Flattered by such flattering feedback on my honor ((=

So, point by point:
1. what you saw of the new-found-iproch in Shift2? What really interested you?
Well, first, the atmosphere of the game proposed by the developers - for all fans of racing is a real outlet, though not particularly demanding on the skills and the skill of driving itself. Secondly, the quality of the implemented physics and graphics models. To say there is not, but the execution level and even in some positions a step forward.
And more, Growling as said, nothing good pogorelka and is not necessary.

Although, I remember there was a time Underground'a, when the fashion was Street racing and very much oppressed by the fact that he didn't give the freedom that this culture brings. Well developed podnapisi and gave us such freedom... moving through the streets... as it turns out it's not so fun... whim fulfilled? All gave him their money? It is the same.
Ya wouldn't mind reinkarnovat the same U1, I absolutely give a damn about this abstract freedom - it will never replace a good drive and dynamics.

2. Take the same ProStreet and Undercover.
Well, let's start with the fact that Frank is a descendant of Undercover Carbon'a, which, in turn, borrowed the source code from MW... again, but just wanted to satisfy demand and the capricious demands of users and fans. Well, what happened? Degradation, gentlemen.
However, the Shift was certainly pleased that has not adhered to the previous policy of lowering the bar... but on the contrary rose, and not in visual terms, but in quality, what took so long was waiting for the monster computer entertainment EA. Because they this time went the other way, not being driven on about public opinion and went on to experiment on your own risk, so to speak, is aimed at a fairly narrow circle of players, closer to the professionals and connoisseurs. This is a good move for EA, and maybe this series will be honored to be an exclusive to carry the name, as once the early released NFS. Pop ride order bored. Did NFS pop such criticism and Quibbler, that in consequence they themselves have rebuked a whole lot...

3. No comments ((=

B
BaLaLaYkO 05.05.20

I also immediately deleted=)why?I'm such a terrible control is not yet in one game seen!!(Even TDU2 is more tolerant) I even downloaded all sorts of patches and fixes manage and did not help T_T,if developed did a good job on him that they would become one more fan,and I would would have bought litsuhu.Now waiting for NFS Run I hope to get at least-something stoyuschey for the last 2 years.
Even Pro street looked much better,and after went Undercover slag.In addition to the World and do not make me show the facts and arguments it is my personal opinion.And indeed NFS is pretty far from the level GRID

C
Cheat_Hater 05.05.20

pr1march
Rycha
Thank you for the answers you have provided. More than impressive, and especially very thorough. More on this topic, I have no questions.
I beg you to excuse me those whom my posts in this thread offended you in any way. I just wanted to share my opinion (here it was really out of place).