3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AntiYouPWNZ 05.05.20 08:20 pm

How quickly you removed the Shift 2 Unlished? (Shift 2: Unleashed)

I survived 2 races and demolished xD
217 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mike NCHK 05.05.20

DeviL_58
AHH damn it what are you doing here??? Explain it to me.
Got like you. Why impose your interests on a completely different forum, almost a completely different game??
As they say on taste and color of comrades there.
And here not all console gamers sit. Most Pechalnoe community.

T
TheEmeric 05.05.20

passed 85% get tired, the game has not yet been removed, go to the free race podriftovat and career already tired of, well, the first took place 3 times ))

K
Keks-men 05.05.20

I have a Ferrari Wireless GT Cockpit 430 game nishtyak)))

Well not to drive on logtech MOMO!!! awesome steering wheel.

U
UltimaSephy 05.05.20

I'm not saying that it is bad))I have 3 years drove)))))just understand there is a difference of 1 200 and 10 000 )))really???)))

K
Keks-men 05.05.20

Which one is hopping? I'm at MOMO's only friend was playing, so I don't know its price, but the steering wheel very much, finally the theme, sorry removed from production.

U
UltimaSephy 05.05.20

Ferrari 10 000 and Momo ;from 1 000 to 2 000;

they still can be found))))another release like)))

h
hamza80 05.05.20

not long, but a few levels raised

H
HyperXStream 05.05.20

Set like just came out and still enjoy playing and to remove not going.

D
Dima22331 05.05.20

UltimaSephy your shit the wheel without feedback, the car does not feel, only in arcade with this play, MOMO is better than your Ferrari

K
Keks-men 05.05.20

Ooty as rude.

F
F_1N 05.05.20

Dima22331
Thick.

P
Parradoxxx 05.05.20

lash*ry! (applies to those who played a little and blew) not able to play the Sims - do not handle!! 've been playing for almost 2 weeks and very happy!

Is NFS the simulator? You are in real life the car about and understand what is a simulator, now is the kewl, IMHO, Race Driver GRID wheel.

R
Rychaa 05.05.20

:DDD
no disgrace, the green man. Already so much about Grid said that I thought everyone understood that it is netsimulator from the company. So no, it turns out! Play GTR and realize that Shift 2 is significantly closer to the simulator than Grid. (now note, my favorite argument) the Most interesting, a feeling that in the Grid, even the centrifugal force is not calculated.
And another thing: if you went to the real world on the machines that are in the game, then kneel in front of you, head lowered for eight can't compare to a Corvette z06.

C
Cheat_Hater 05.05.20

Oh Fig. I have this ProStreet 3 are not going to buy.
There is the new che could be? Again, probably have changed the scenery, a few cars added, a few removed, was pohimichit with optimization (that demanded more and worked less) and changed the name(the last NFS was so!!!!!). I have not seen her, but something tells me that there is even the green-yellow-red arrows certainly on the road left.
Why do I think so? Check out ProStreet, Undercover, Shift, and compare them and understand everything!

R
Rychaa 05.05.20

Cheat_Hater, what, what? To begin with, the developers are different. You know, if you have in post to change the stretch on mariokart, the comparison is also quite most likely succeed.

C
Cheat_Hater 05.05.20

Snarling [Rycha]
Look, I specifically for you have copied your previous post. Read carefully and MarioCars clean, they are not from NFS series))
Developers is different, because after every failure of the EA to transfer the material following that was a silly copy-pastrami. That's why ProStreet, Undercover and Shift was absolutely the same. Every time changed the game, interface, tracks, a set of machines, the graphics ostavalas unchanged and deteriorated optimization to the point that on some configurations of iron from Shift one track loaded longer than the game itself installed.
In this list I do not include the recent Hot Porsuit BECAUSE HE HAS anything of THEIR own!!!! Not include the World, because... it is better to look about him video in LCI (drive Video section games of the month) 39th edition, October 2010.
And all this, I don't want to know what it's for Shift2 (or is it ProStreet3?).

Next time read posts carefully. I'm not going to clutter up threads with their posts-clones specially for slowpoke.

x
xAndrewx 05.05.20

That's why ProStreet, and Shift Underover turned out exactly the same.
Pawson, I've put Shift and Undercover, so I thought that playing the same game. No, honestly, posony!

C
Cheat_Hater 05.05.20

Andrew Tu +1
I th hint

G
General Pahomov 05.05.20

5 races held over 2 weeks, and was demolished.

K
Keks-men 05.05.20

My friends, what the hell are you talking about? ((= You are comparing the arcade and avtosim not seeing the difference? well then the problem is you, not the games((=