3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AntiYouPWNZ 05.05.20 08:20 pm

How quickly you removed the Shift 2 Unlished? (Shift 2: Unleashed)

I survived 2 races and demolished xD
217 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rychaa 05.05.20

What a fucking steering wheel
skolochenko

1) you're funny -__-
2) pale hard

Hands then, or at least patch set.

K
Keks-men 05.05.20

^_^

R
RoboPC 05.05.20

I passed the first race and was pulled down(very difficult)

R
RoboPC 05.05.20

I passed the first race and was pulled down(very difficult)

R
R.O.G. 05.05.20

dgs78
I don't care what the goal is, but 100% sure to get money)
Your favorite MW I did not like too, he is not real. How can the speed of 250 km / h to turn 180 degrees? Yes, it's idiocy.
But the shift is another matter, absolutely awesome game, tuning is much better than in MW and the like in place in the heap balancing and physics.
So if you don't like it so shut up and don't raise srach or alternatively, you can straighten your arms.

M
May Allister 05.05.20

Included in the first race, after the start came and was removed.

K
Konnor Radunhageydu 05.05.20

Blah people me root surprise.Themselves are not able to ride,driving skills improve you do not want-play all day in MV.It you are not tired?

a
alexxxxx609 05.05.20

Diary of a passing Shift 2 Unleashed.
1 day. Downloaded, installed, launched, put settings on max, open the first race - 15-25 FPS. Surprising, but tolerable.
Day 2. I tried to put everything on the lower ranks, the difference is 3 frames. Irritability.
Day 3. After many attempts and multiple restarts of the game set up the game in a window. Finally, my family is 60 FPS. A little bit happy.
Day 4. Reached the drift. With a score of about 80-90 of restarts reached the final of the race, there came to a halt. It's a shame, but nothing yet.
Day 5. Scored on the drift, began to play. Until all smooth.
Day 6. Came to modern And, where necessary drive a McLaren. For reasons unknown to me, the engine burned about 300-400 meters to the finish line. Restarts was about 20. Confusion.
Day 7. For some mysterious reasons, the game flew in a full window, but with one videhoe. Second idle.Boiling.
Day 8. Came to endurance racing, passed a few, broken keyboard. I swear, it's on the table.
Day 9. Deleted it a miracle , this peak optimization, realism and other shit. Joy was full pants=)) And by the way, took on the same day, a normal gaming keyboard, finally a reason.

PS am I the person quiet, counterbalanced, with the psyche and with patience all right. Just boiling, decided to share. I wish you luck, love and patience in this simulator game.=)

R
Rychaa 05.05.20

Bayonett
it is necessary to play on the wheel or in the extreme case, on the controller...

a
alexxxxx609 05.05.20

Snarling [Rycha]
I'm without you guessed.=)

N
Nick Heidfeld 05.05.20

Snarling [Rycha]

1) and you're funny -__-

2) at least install the patch-which patch... I have this game after the first 2-3 minutes of deleted

3) Hands then the hands I have clear smooth:-xD

4) if you want to learn how to properly control any machine and see what a real simulator, then buy or download GTR 2, GTR Evo, RACE 07, GT legends, STCC, rFactor, BMW M3 Chalenge(by the way it can be downloaded from the office. site BMW.com in the section BMW M3> BMW M3 Coupe ->Game

K
Keks-men 05.05.20

You're a strange man. But yesterday I bought GTR 2, played, then played in the shift, feeling great, physics are almost identical. And so it is not just me talking. And ahem ahem, unique.

K
Keks-men 05.05.20

You yourself played in GTR 2? Turn up Pro...

N
Nick Heidfeld 05.05.20

OnE|Keks-man

But yesterday I bought GTR 2, played, then played in the shift, feeling great, physics are almost identical. And say I'm not the only

neeeeeee.... this is of course nonsense you breccia

I'm in her races and only play, but about you even doubt...

N
Nick Heidfeld 05.05.20

I'm telling you, though download BMW M3 Chalenge-it is completely free

and try to drive Nurnburgring GP just to be faster 2.20

K
Keks-men 05.05.20

I played the demo of your BMW so what? I'm from your side of the facts, I do not see. Say only that you only play GTR and all other opinions except your delusions.

N
Nick Heidfeld 05.05.20

OnE|Keks-man

in short, he turned out OK !!!

ps: c you argue do not respect themselves

K
Keks-men 05.05.20

Hah lol

R
Rychaa 05.05.20

Roc Boy
I played the GTR 2. Most interesting is that we (forum regulars Shift 2) reviews about GTR 2 and Shift 2 as it is agree, and you agree only with max Payne 2. All this is strange! :))

No offense :)

K
Keks-men 05.05.20

Hah, well, the dog and the facial expressions((=