3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AntiYouPWNZ 05.05.20 08:20 pm

How quickly you removed the Shift 2 Unlished? (Shift 2: Unleashed)

I survived 2 races and demolished xD
217 Comments
Sort by:
J
Jackson[x] 05.05.20

How quickly you removed the Shift 2 Unlished? -Much earlier, than the first part.

A
Arigo 05.05.20

Haven't even rocked but I think that soon I will be the same crap as you :D

J
Jackson[x] 05.05.20

Arigo's Great!
I'm not particularly liked, but it seemed worse around. I'm not a fan of these races.

R
Rychaa 05.05.20

Castel747, opposers racing car simulator there is no need to buy/download :) If I don't like quests, I don't appreciate.

Cheat_Hater, trolls can and to stay in topic :D

Think the answer BaLaLaYkO, but after reading go slag...in addition to the World got out and decided to silently chuckle.

C
Cheat_Hater 05.05.20

Snarling [Rycha]
So, I make a very bad Troll.
PS: hahaha, Yes, I understand you, I'm gonna kill myself about a wall))

S
SBGAlbatros 05.05.20

Read reviews, unsubscribed and your..

Alla Pugacheva has the following words If you long to suffer - something happens.

These words just about Shift.)))

It took me about 6-7 months to... level 15... the game is tired.. wiped out))))

Well, okay!)))))))

J
Jackson[x] 05.05.20

Snarling [Rycha]
there is no need to buy/download -so you are not allowed?

If I don't like quests, I don't appreciate. -Well, not with the quests you bent.

I
INFERNO MAYHEM 05.05.20

I ofigevayu ...management of complex ...not optimized. Many of you who wrote it went in real life, behind the wheel, although used at a speed of 170 km/h, preferably not just in a straight line. Ride, I assure you, many of you will change your opinion.

p
pr1march 05.05.20

Who, for once, went something? TDU is the ultimate dream (in all senses) xDD
The feeling of driving on our roads with any Shift'om no match xDD

S
Sergey Travkin 05.05.20

not removed, not going to play, have fun.

M
MiXaN 05.05.20

20 minutes after launch, it is not like it+

R
Rychaa 05.05.20

So you're not allowed?

I told him about Thomas, he told me about Eremu. If you don't like sushi, you don't buy. If you don't like racing, why remember them and yell shit?

K
Keks-men 05.05.20

It is certainly pretty stupid people much more than I thought. And maximalista Outlook on life ubivayut>

y
ytrew777 05.05.20

Some of the posts above surprised me=0 As Mona to compare ProStreet, Undercover and Shift? The first 5 parts of the NFS I am not at all attracted) To Hot Pursuit 2, I played quite a long time. Then under the influence of fast and furious dual the fast and the furious and a very long time spent in the Underground, and Underground 2. Really liked the depth of possibilities of styling. By the way would be 3 parts=D Most Wanted after Undergroundов disappointed. Bumper and skirts separately would not, neonic gone. But happy cops. Go through the whole career of patience and not enough) for the first time sat behind the wheel of a real car=D Wanted to play Sims, and was busy) Carbon and Undercover have almost never played too similar to Most Wanted (although Undercover like all the clone purest) ProStreet is also not hooked. And no fish and no meat) Hot Pursuit 2010 - easy arcade game, there is nothing particularly striking about it (to chill will) Shift much), And not a strict simulation, but not arcade. Beautiful graph from the arcades, but physics is present (not the same course as in the more severe simulations, but for NFSа progress) was Demolished before installing Shift 2 that it successfully replaced. Consider it the best of all NFSов and I hope that this line will be continued...
In my opinion: 1st place Shiftам, 2nd place Undergroundам, 3rd Hot Pursuitам ( this is for all the time, but at the moment the current Shift 2) FSE else was unworthy of my attention=D

R
Red 6ull 05.05.20

The lamest part of all(prosba not compare with the first part, although some of them the quality will bypass this part). Remove the game 3 seconds after 15 minutes of play. Was okanchatelno disappointed in the developers. It seems their inspiration is over on Most have wanded's, because starting with Carbon, they began to copy the last part. And if someone leaves a recommendation on ofsayte NFS then ask them to produce something like Most Wanted with the possibilities of UnderGround, because they believe that is the best part of all. Of course I was pleased with the canyon in NFS Carbon, but as far as control in a series of shift is just awful.

R
Rychaa 05.05.20

Again %)
So some of them do not understand that Shift 2 is a simulator, not arcade. Ages to fill to.

R
R.O.G. 05.05.20

The game, like Shift and Prostreet. At no great series with the possible exception of MW and all kind of stuff.

S
SBGAlbatros 05.05.20

ROG

Did you call MV stuff? And Ho-Ho not Ho?

R
R.O.G. 05.05.20

dgs78
Here you go in a real car slowing do? I'm afraid the hearse to lie?
So MW is shit and extremely playful.

N
Nesferatus 05.05.20

Red 6ull
Hey Shift it's not your children's NSF. As you pulled up. Che those it is necessary that the machine could be seen in the turn for 200 miles with no brakes? Go student in the NSF-play at any that before the shift was. And Shift 1 and 2 split from the children's arkadki NSF. This game is for serious boys. And management there oenoe. You probably forgot that there are wheels with pedals.