3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
losevo58 11.10.19 10:49 pm

The count !! (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

Not to clog the file of the topic senseless and useless in a Flood, you are welcome here - to produce your vapor!
145 Comments
Sort by:
l
lexaxa211 11.10.19

people, I have the keys to the incentive additions and want to sell them (Metallic Paint Jobs,Window National Flags DLC,Dragon Truck Design Pack - ETS2,Truck Dragon Design Pack - ATS)

M
MAKO76 11.10.19

Yozara wrote:
How to register (or re) Freightliner classic from 1.27 to 1.28???
The author of this mod sitting on the forum SCS. Nick dmitry68. There to him only in English, otherwise moderators will not miss

M
MoonWhaite 11.10.19

My ride :-) https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLhVbI_iW6JohKYn0WPKwR1zKtvAwKnYfX

t
tim210 11.10.19

guys I have version 1.21. I want the new version 1.28 where can I download? please help

R
Ryan-Kuper Begemot 11.10.19

tim210
dude, now you can download the 1.28 BETA from any of the torrent)

R
Ryan-Kuper Begemot 11.10.19

'Ello people!)
Looking for maddela ^_^ :http://forums.playground.ru/euro_truck_simulator_2/mods/ischu_mododela-945646/

M
MoonWhaite 11.10.19

Ride under interesting stories.

Spoiler

S
Strchi 11.10.19

I'm thinking... And will add, if ever an overheating engine, oil, accidental breakage and fines for off turn signals on the turn?

p
pantera1990 11.10.19

It would be interesting if added map of Russia, or have I not updated?

v
victor198134 11.10.19

What kind of error someone tell me [mods] Cannot find '/mod_description.txt' description file for the mod 'Double_trailers_EU_by_OveRTRucK'

And how to see the log and where???? Game steam!

v
victor198134 11.10.19

Oleg Borovikov
try this have to go https://www.modland.net/euro-truck-simulator-2/trucks/kenworth-k200-v14.0-1.27.html
or this to buy https://rta-mods.net/en/information/2-news/41-kw-k200

F
Frezerrr-1987 11.10.19

I hope at least the year 2030 developed will be able to buy your trailer)))

S
St.PivPav 11.10.19

СпойлерFor some reason, the hacks have become a standard lately and this is detrimental for our online community. We don't want our players to use tools to cheat the game in any way, and this includes the no damage mod.

Therefore, we are taking a zero-tolerance approach when it comes to Hacking and Cheating on TruckersMP. With a recent rule change, now Hacking is an instant permanent ban, just like the stance with many other popular online games.

Not allowed:

Damage Modification (No Damage Hacks)
Always-on NCZ (No Collision Hacks)
Speed Modification (Speed Hacks / Time Scaling)

Allowed:

Money Modifications (Via Memory or savefile)
Exp Modifications for jobs (Via Memory or savefile)
Truck Modifications as specified in the rules (Via Memory or savefile)

If allowing mods or hacks to be used we feel this won't work for the community. And we want TruckersMP to be fun for everyone, not just the Hackers and Cheaters.

Kind Regards, TruckersMP
Well done of course, but now normal players are left without protection, and cheaters are still there! Yesterday through our column passed chitak with noclip_ом and someone flew into the air, someone put it on the side, and someone hung on the fence, in the end, half standing and waiting for those coming with a HUNDRED... I don't know, I think no damage and noclip were not such terrible teams for people who are just trying to protect the personal space of his truck from morons around, people who follow the rules and don't exceed the speed limit, people who come here to relax after work all the same morons with the cheat did not disappear((. Last week, we spent nerves on all this is more than in all the years that played in the ets. If earlier we could easily play those 3-4 free from the cares of the hour, now we often hang out in STO. Thanks for this cheat!!! If /fix was put the car on the wheels or removed from the fences, it would be another thing((. ######s.

e
ezdovoy pes 11.10.19

people Hello tell me how to make more pedestrians ???
could a mod have a and then finally as it's empty on the streets

I
IOcarya 11.10.19

Hi all, people please tell me some mod trucks proekcia notice the Navigator at the bottom of the windshield, that's actually a question what is this mod and where can I get it? Thanks in advance.

B
BIG_CrasheR 11.10.19

A thousand pages of mods, 16K themselves mods, 220 cheats, 1700 VIDOS, already TWO articles)) of Pasana that I missed in 2012, really in this game you can be happy to spend a life time? Judging by the count of content)

b
blacksitearea 11.10.19

BIG_CrasheR
Nothing, actually, missed. The way I see it:
1. The developers mold the game of your dreams.
2. Those who game on a Fig - leave.
3. Those who have their dreams - riveting fashion.
4. The other players all this testing.
5. But there is another category that plays and asks for more content. These are - crazy. Well, what a normal person would roll on default in multiplayer?
6. There are still perverts who rent the game on video and post it on the Internet. And those who are watching it, I generally keep quiet.
In short, if you sat down at the table to celebrate the New, 2013, year, and woke up in 2019, then your life is time well spent. Happy New year!

S
SvieP 11.10.19

BIG_CrasheR
And You spend so much precious life time?
while perverts perverted ;)

B
BIG_CrasheR 11.10.19

SvieP
But decided the freaky stuff, huh) , went to the stream to the pervert-3-the millionaire, looking for about 20K sloggers-perverts score, and even previous VIDOS collected at 300 K sickhits, I think a ride or something, especially because in childhood Truckers 2 was fun to play with. And it's not all easy, tons of mods, and judging by experience and spend time) to search for and jump to besedovsky game альтФ4, and eventually complete plugging of the bolt to the game, I would like to know how to quickly get bored, because here, as I understand it, the basis is the grind of Finance only.

S
SvieP 11.10.19

BIG_CrasheR
Here is a look at helping a novice trucker in the business.
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1229748599