3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
lexsvaok 05.05.20 08:25 pm

Inconsistencies in the game (glitches, bugs, etc.) (Mass Effect)

In this topic you write about all seen the glitches in the game.
The first discrepancy occurred during the rescue of the colonists from the Geth and destruction of Corianin, took the task to search data marianina filled up, and a lift on the highway does not work (the button in the Elevator is not illuminated) and perform a mission impossible :-((, I had once took to go over the data, and I wanted the skills of Kayden to hacking and electronics to increase, points to podnasrat...
The second does not know how to name, in Normandy, communicate with the team, everything is OK, as we approach the Kaidan - dumb, are looking at each other, waving their hands, from foot to foot shifting... and all ESCAP... nothing works, only reset.
Whether still will be, Oh...
122 Comments
Sort by:
M
MYPAH4A 05.05.20

dumb, are looking at each other, waving their hands, from foot to foot shifting and all...
save--->load to help you,I have everything freezes before the map of the world,and on the bridge....

l
lexsvaok 05.05.20

Well, with the galaxy map problem seems to be solved noDVD3, at least, helped me and saves, too, are saved often have 70 sopranos I counted. But as I tried to talk to Kayden, you're so on the game not a single ejection or visnaga, and here such nonsense. Play for a girl, have pink relationships to do...

l
lexsvaok 05.05.20

I looked and found a similar theme http://forums.playground.ru/mass_effect/196068 on the second page, and picked it up, I will try it may help, but with the plot, sure, going, in addition to the Elevator there does not reach, and the Elevator is not working. Yes, I am far away from there, may be even some mission there, we'll see...

S
SinLaif 05.05.20

People in printsepe I repeat the above but still the symptoms are not the same.
Glitch - a Glitch only one, and that when you open the map of the galaxy. Top left writes the location in the galaxy...and around temnata....and as I tried to open the galaxy map didn't work out =( . But I just started to play... And can't go to the next open location...
p.s. I have a pirate, and maybe because of this?! O_o

T
Tpyn 05.05.20

just because of this

U
Urbanskyer 05.05.20

SinLaif
I have the same glitch with opening the galactic map. I kind of figured how to open it: when I press E (open map) then many times press the Q key and the map opens up, kind of moved his ship to the desired planet and all. I have Zaruba !!! I don't know how to continue with this ship to get out with his team and start the mission. If you will understand it tell me PLEASE !!!

l
lexsvaok 05.05.20

Prince Of The Assassins, SinLaif
It was written for it repeatedly, with this no problems (I had the same thing) - sculpt file http://www.playground.ru/download/?cheat=7211&from=http from the page http://www.playground.ru/cheats/7211/ folder binaries (change the EXE-schnick), AND it WORKS! Wrote the same - noDVD3!!!

Looked recommendations http://forums.playground.ru/mass_effect/196068/ all works and Kaidan and the asari Bazaar, but Bazaar is better not to, Kaidan is a concern of some kind (stick), and if a man would too be bothered? :-))

The Elevator is not working :-((, mission impossible... almost passed all the side quests, level 40, reputation - hero 11 of 16 cells, it is 68% or what? Until normal flight is more glitches...

l
le_Sab 05.05.20

I don't know how to continue with this ship to get out with his team and start the mission. If you will understand it tell me PLEASE

If planet story (Feros, Noveriya, the Citadel), then go in the door next to the Joker ;) He five or ten minutes was a dummy until I realized

lexsvaok

With a lift not a glitch - some side quests it becomes impossible to perform when advancing in the main story. In the building Corporation on Ferose re-log.

M
MYPAH4A 05.05.20

lexsvaok
apparently you're not caught up!With a map in my order,just beside the map is a jerk Pressley,and sometimes instead of the cards I get on him....Well, next dumb!By the way,at whom-thread it turned out to be like on the Normandy or is it just box bug?

K
Kostoprav99 05.05.20

I had a glitch like that I went on a tank(well, this shit where on the planet esdes) for riding in a tunnel...I decided to press the spacebar(to fly chyut type)...soared above the tunnel and was on air ride...

l
le_Sab 05.05.20

And I Terrane in a jeep on the curb climbed down could not, only the wheels were spinning in the air :)

E
Everest2828 05.05.20

There is another glitch, when a grenade thrown into the sky on the planet.At the sky some squares appear.

_
_36_ 05.05.20

I only have weird stripes sometimes appear in dialogues... And everything is fine..

D
Double Agent 05.05.20

In - in I too the strips occasionally appear. By the way those who do not know - to talk to Kaidan and Penny need to use a button, not ENTER.

m
mamont40 05.05.20

The final scene with Saren. Almost had to stammer his feet. No one weapon does not work (overheat). This is a bug or so conceived?

D
Double Agent 05.05.20

mamont40 is a glitch.

m
mamont40 05.05.20

mdyaya...weird glitch .. the game I went. Usually such glitches, the mission becomes impassable, and then-almost suicide Sarena's all over))))))))))))

l
lexsvaok 05.05.20

Yes, same trouble. And, until you reload a saved game - not cool :-(, but Sarena is far from me, I story is not yet through. Is the forum the subject about the overheating weapons, which is but-DVD and that helps but I wasn't, trying not to overheat. Also wrote that if you run the console then sohranki may not work with this EXE. And the console when I tried to undress the heroine, saw the corresponding peaks, launched took all the ammo and turned up textures strippers instead of Armorsmith to hang... that's what happens when dudes in the topic, not the topic they write, and others having not run it probyvat (I myself). But then I loaded a previous saved game, but kansol opened :-((, so do not risk, will get the message.

l
le_Sab 05.05.20

It seems to be helping to put on a pair of antifriction materials - then the weapon would never overheat.

B
Boland 05.05.20

In litsuhe noticed three problems.
1. On Nover sometimes not closed doors of elevators and to leave them is not possible. REPEAT SOMETIMES.
2. Sometimes the control is disabled and the screen gets out of the mouse, you have to kill the game through a book or alt+F4, otherwise will turn off not want.
3. Often, if you knock geta, his corpse gets stuck in the nose of the Mako, and really spoils the management of Rover.

Let's wait for the patch.