3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
lexsvaok 05.05.20 08:25 pm

Inconsistencies in the game (glitches, bugs, etc.) (Mass Effect)

In this topic you write about all seen the glitches in the game.
The first discrepancy occurred during the rescue of the colonists from the Geth and destruction of Corianin, took the task to search data marianina filled up, and a lift on the highway does not work (the button in the Elevator is not illuminated) and perform a mission impossible :-((, I had once took to go over the data, and I wanted the skills of Kayden to hacking and electronics to increase, points to podnasrat...
The second does not know how to name, in Normandy, communicate with the team, everything is OK, as we approach the Kaidan - dumb, are looking at each other, waving their hands, from foot to foot shifting... and all ESCAP... nothing works, only reset.
Whether still will be, Oh...
122 Comments
Sort by:
L
Legion_TR 05.05.20

And I get to Mako latched on (I was crushed :) ) well I like overclocking and Mako flips.

D
DamnCommie 05.05.20

And I was not able to pass one mission Privateers as mine is called. Dude on the citadel asks you to save any vehicle in the district of Courage (what a system do not remember), so come there and fuck. All the planets have been everywhere and nothing, any message or pointer to the ship in space, nothing... Came back again 5 times, I thought razluchit, but not(

m
muromez 05.05.20

it's not a glitch...
this ship on the map do not see...I found it purely by chance...
unfortunately the exact location can not remember, so nothing concrete can not say, remember that the ship is orbiting one of the planets(according to the map from the top) take the mouse near them and see if you get lucky....

P
Pazzaken 05.05.20

Interestingly the owners of Satan boxes also drain glitches or is the current Pkshnikam is Supplement gave?

D
Double Agent 05.05.20

Pazzaken - the owners of the crap-box glitches far less, and the PC so many of them due to sloppy porting.

P
Polinom Zhegalkina. 05.05.20

Not so much because of porting but because of the removal of activation. And about pirates, I generally keep quiet

A
Arturka123 05.05.20

I glug PIRATES finally terrible somewhere after half an hour of the game poyavlyaetsa:
press F5(quick save) the game for 2 seconds and then hangs bug-the colors change and the third ikran black)))the patch is NOT put

m
muromez 05.05.20

but why I got nothing, I bought one of the first pirates, and all type of top

D
Double Agent 05.05.20

muronez - you want bugs?

m
muromez 05.05.20

well a couple not great you could, I'd probably had the game for a longer period of time...

A
Arones 05.05.20

I'm new here... But still hoping for support. I have a problem, which I think is known to many owners of piratok... galactic map doesn't open. Activitywise, appears on the black screen top left: Widow. And nothing happens. Click the RMB, Q, Esc appears on mgnovenie saver space and a new label: the snake Nebula (or something like that). Again nothing... click Again, get milky way after mgnovenia space. Click again and you are on the bridge. Can anyone tell me how to fix it... Really liked the game of it's capabilities. I hope to help and support in this matter. I would take the license, but we can't find her anywhere. Only pirates at all. And all sit in the same place... HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!

D
Double Agent 05.05.20

Arones - above lexsvaok wrote - and I quote -
... sculpt file http://www.playground.ru/download/?cheat=7211&from=http from the page www.playground.ru/cheats/7211/ folder binaries (change the EXE-schnick), AND it WORKS! Wrote the same - noDVD3!!!...

A
Arones 05.05.20

Thank you so much for helping me with my problem! It turned out that after hours in addition to the galactic map, it was impossible to save the game in the Citadel. It was a shame! After all, the comfort space has raised the level to 12!!!! Had (didn't take the risk, to avoid possible glitches in the future) to start the game again. Completed the game in just 37ч. 58 sec, surveying all the planets, completing all of the tasks that met the Level, though only 51 in the end was... where can I improve, if done (quests)and researched (anomalies, deposits, almost all)!?A bunch of bonuses (like increase the strength of shields, etc.), awards, etc. received too. But the question is: if I begin to take on a new, these bonuses will remain the same???? And one more: the repeated passage, you can choose the old character... i.e. its shell, without at all levels and the bloat or??? In General I neither glitches nor freezes, NOTHING found for all games except card and save (to your advice)...

A
Arones 05.05.20

About the final scene with Saren - as I thought, so conceived! Look here: shoot and shoot... note: hero normal... And suddenly overheating!!! Note: this time around commander Shepard's brown zipper around... Like Sarena... I watched it... as soon As the overheating has ceased to subside (spectra assault rifle is a real gun and almost no overheating in the presence of the bells and whistles that have me absorbed heat to total 50%, no less) I waited a few seconds. The effect of this attack Sarena (if indeed he spinaci) is very fast... But if followed, then all the following... Take the gun... And went through the battle with Saren-hascom in the middle of four (because of the movie) not using any first aid kits...

m
muromez 05.05.20

Yes... I am that asshole after overheating all weapons drenched with his bare hands (or rather legs), although he had about half life....

N
Nazghul007 05.05.20

Good people help !!! I read all posts and so and nenashel this glitch as me!!! I have a side when sagusa on the planet, the screen turns into blue or red color in cepochku! When the ship everything is fine! Maybe I chegoto not understand, but playing was able to pass only the first mission!!!

D
Demonolog2008 05.05.20

Help! After loading the first saved game there was glitches with the overview with the mouse. Neilson when moving the mouse the camera starts to violently pull in all directions... lovely. How can I fix it?? MNU English license crack.

S
SetX 05.05.20

what the hell who knows: 1 fps per second, even in the menu, reset the wood, nothing has changed, comp Mashiny this is the Heidelberg windmill was so slow, decided to issue demolition and oblivion games. Help who knows what in this situation do!!!!!!!

S
Serker 05.05.20

Urgently to install and patch the game! And what else?
PS. Google tried? The default assumption is that you have to go to ask for help on a forum you have only once not found there...

p
podrostok13 05.05.20

this question - which folder is a folder with the game's voice acting?? I have 2 versions of me - license with the English voice acting and rules graphics, and RePack version - with Russian svechnoy but with crappy graphics. want to put Rus voice on the license. help pliz