3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
lexsvaok 05.05.20 08:25 pm

Inconsistencies in the game (glitches, bugs, etc.) (Mass Effect)

In this topic you write about all seen the glitches in the game.
The first discrepancy occurred during the rescue of the colonists from the Geth and destruction of Corianin, took the task to search data marianina filled up, and a lift on the highway does not work (the button in the Elevator is not illuminated) and perform a mission impossible :-((, I had once took to go over the data, and I wanted the skills of Kayden to hacking and electronics to increase, points to podnasrat...
The second does not know how to name, in Normandy, communicate with the team, everything is OK, as we approach the Kaidan - dumb, are looking at each other, waving their hands, from foot to foot shifting... and all ESCAP... nothing works, only reset.
Whether still will be, Oh...
122 Comments
Sort by:
I
III Lord Alucard III 05.05.20

my problem is this: the light you see, if square))) as the pixels of the current walkie, not nice

D
Darkling666 05.05.20

It's not a glitch and not a bug, but rather a flaw of the script, write a review if anyone has also noticed a NPC look back at the heads of the hero when he is close, but in the citadel there was a woman, dressed like blue and leaning on a fence looking down into the water or wherever, and if you stand back from it and exactly in the middle, then it will severely fail, it will try to turn to look in both directions at the glavgeroya, and because of this, conflicting actions, start making these faces and eyes roll in an attempt to get back, words cannot describe it only have to see))
later lay the screen)

g
garih5 05.05.20

And I have a very strange glitch in ME2. In the beginning of the game when Shepard was revived, it is necessary to take the gun in the locker. Come to the Cabinet, press the space bar and...nothing happens. The hero stands, shifting from foot to foot and all, the gun does not want to take. Tried to change key but still nothing happens. Please help, I do not understand what it is.I would be grateful if you send tips [email protected]

b
brazilium 05.05.20

garih5
screenshot do

t
tabak96 05.05.20

garih5
You mean the second part you say?

p
poT9ka 05.05.20

garih5
can control more worth it! tipo E or anything else!! check!

W
Wishmaster_1 05.05.20

I have missions to save the Penny disappears texture on the planet.

J
Jarud 05.05.20

I was at the end of overheating in all types of weapons,biotics had a boss to blame :)

b
brazilium 05.05.20

Peter5
happen :)

A
Arnt 05.05.20

People, I have the following problem: in the mission on the mud I can't get to the portal. Uvedenie forty seconds end - time passes too quickly, and a half times faster than in real life, and although MAKO is flying at full speed, ignoring the shooting colossus, I'm still missing five seconds.

b
brazilium 05.05.20

Arnt
Try to shoot at the colossi before the start of the countdown. There is a place where you see the giants and to shoot them, the timer is still not working.

A
Arnt 05.05.20

've tried. ((( With Chita ghost I peremochili, then returned to the source is the same. The point is that the time count too fast.

i
ironHAMMER.ms 05.05.20

Arnt
And you have a game not broken? Try to set graphics lower.

b
brazilium 05.05.20

Arnt
strangely, there is all the time you need to go straight and a lot of time left on madness.

A
Arnt 05.05.20

Tried. It did not help. So, in General, the game goes without brakes.

L
L E G 05.05.20

what about the glitch ==- donned heavy armor Scorpion (so like is called) and now when I take out any weapons Shepard refuses to move. Without weapons goes quietly, with arms only is and shoots. Changed the armor on the other still does not want to go.
game 1C ver 1.02

can someone tell me what to do, ATO sohranyalka there but very old and beat broke.

F
Forvol 05.05.20

people podskazhyte a decision on a mission like furuset when back to the colony return vstrechaesh freaks and brainwashed colonists
in the Elevator you go and truncated departure already gored ETA proble can no longer
prompt solution to the problem because the game is like
and skip the first part of nechita

b
brazilium 05.05.20

Forvol
patch 1,02 installed? If not, then you need to put.

M
MunchkiN 616 05.05.20

not always timed out on dangerous planets te ur a danger 2 and Shep does not sweat. not fixed.
on some planets (on the nover and some others) if sitting in the Mako to change improve the armor of the team they die when you exit the Mako. like fixed.
on some planets mostly snow there is a bug with infernal flying Mako. checked if nover specify comade into the abyss - dalboni down and kill. then wait when they will fly away and sit in Mako he will fly and begin sausage on the map. please contact me via email.
in the final mission code Shep climbs out of the Elevator if sparticus will kill and they will lie (like crazy) I have their carcasses explosion somewhere far rejected. if at this time to quickly run a level piece of location it will be unloaded at the place with the corpses of his comrades. Shep remains single after the battle with Saren talks to himself makes the decision to save the Council. in the place of the companions scripts with an empty seat. have Shep sometimes gets retarded lyba on the rest of the game. (make screens lyby and repeat failed) to transfer stored while not correct, was adopted detainee decision.
in a Russian gold and localizing such a bug often animation + dialogue does not play out to the end.
pix.PlayGround.ru
bug not remember how and where there are Rex ran for Sepam at Normandy he disappeared flight and landing in another system. when reloading does not appear):
on ferose jammed the Goths they attacked until I hit one with the butt. then they woke up. pix.PlayGround.ru
bugs error download level sometimes didn't work, the script had to go back to activate.pix.PlayGround.ru
on the planet where you need to repel a few bugs won't activate the script the first wave of bugs the code, the time reaches 0. treatment to go to eat on the Normandy re-landed and blowing to the point of the mission of TC after the completion of the report, all the waves come correct.
was a very fun tank when the crushed bodies were stuck in the Mako especially funny if several people in the wheels.
numerous minor bugs with animation physics. and others bugs.

model nomandie not correct the interior more the case. in particular a decompression chamber stands at 5 meters.
in me 2 such a floor deployed back on before the Elevator opens in the wrong direction. Windows core have is not the correct position.
designers - unsatisfactory
the Reaper tapered butt in finalke citadel less than in the code. (but this is a design adaptation)

on the higher difficulty levels if you apply the lifting and roll of the mob flies at 300 meters and 90 in height and survives. admit that krogan would have survived but broke down and fight effectively couldn't get the same. the rest - no. I hate it when the mobs stupidly pumped hits.

the bricks ended is nothing more than recall.

D
Derxt 05.05.20

If you are in 1 piece with Conrad Verner was treated well and asked for a good dump, then in part 2 he will say exactly what you threatened him with a gun.