3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
lexsvaok 05.05.20 08:25 pm

Inconsistencies in the game (glitches, bugs, etc.) (Mass Effect)

In this topic you write about all seen the glitches in the game.
The first discrepancy occurred during the rescue of the colonists from the Geth and destruction of Corianin, took the task to search data marianina filled up, and a lift on the highway does not work (the button in the Elevator is not illuminated) and perform a mission impossible :-((, I had once took to go over the data, and I wanted the skills of Kayden to hacking and electronics to increase, points to podnasrat...
The second does not know how to name, in Normandy, communicate with the team, everything is OK, as we approach the Kaidan - dumb, are looking at each other, waving their hands, from foot to foot shifting... and all ESCAP... nothing works, only reset.
Whether still will be, Oh...
122 Comments
Sort by:
D
DimNat 05.05.20

Tell me, please. There are quests on the planet Bat (task group Cerberus). The game crashes as the planet sit. Abydno(((( Help, people!!!!!

V
Voronn 05.05.20

the job when you need to scan the keepers are unable to do so as one Keeper is gone what to do please advise ME I have gold

H
HuGoSss 05.05.20

SetX
Turn off antivirus)))
I helped!!!

[
[Lex] 05.05.20

podrostok13
Repack many versions. download the one without the antics, but with the cut English. Like repak group recoding.

A glitch with kripalani - when the enemy shatters into pieces, and scatter some garbage over it ) like the track of the shot ))) Well kasyak with textures and boxes when splashes, splinters, and so on. Tobish the plane textures visible.

On farose does not give up the quest the geats in tonesh. All killed, the lighthouse blew up, the planet was held, and the quest hanging all =\

On virmire, after a conversation with the Lord descends two bridges, left to the cannon, the right - back in the lab. If you go into the lab and come down to the prison, it opens a door that the sewer leads out. XS why =) But I will be back you can not have left the bridge will stay down, and the right will be raised and all =)

R
RvaNavR 05.05.20

vision not reproduced

R
RvaNavR 05.05.20

And when Ashley asked about my lake at the citadel :) and I really drowned

L
Ledi_v_gneve [Snow_Lady] 05.05.20

4) Sometimes my team came into the Elevator, went to the corners and the game freezes
Also it's happened very often.
And once all this here a miracle happened:

pix.PlayGround.ru

This is apparently due to the fact curve of ceiling)))) And most interesting, Garrus hung there. Was not moving at all. I have gone away, and he sat and continued to sit. Later, however, whence he came. Didn't even know where))))

I
Ilya Huligan 05.05.20

on my planet feroce when I go it gives an error and the game vaidyam....PA3 6 already game reinstalled and nefiga....and the other is the game lags a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!prompt 4to do this!!!!!!

I
Ilya Huligan 05.05.20

tell me what to do пли3!!!!!!!

l
look_skif 05.05.20

Ilya Bully try to change your team....

R
Rolin28 05.05.20

When performing tasks on the Horse's head(cluster) - Courage - planet Zavin...when you need to find the Privateer, who robbed or killed everyone on the cargo ship....so here on planet Zavin they are simply not there... traveled to Mako every square meter...No all...returned to the job three times in the course of the passing game, but not useful(....

H
Ha1f-Dead 05.05.20

Small problem with the side quest. Is my Besieged base - this is where you have to shoot all of bioticos fanatics and to prevent casualties among the drugged scientists. If you follow the heroic line and pass the mission without killing any scientist, of course Hackett will be admired and thanked, but on the Citadel, ride in the Elevator, you can listen to the news and they said that the mission to liberate the base ended with a brutal massacre. So the question is can we fix it? And by the way when importing a save to ME 2 this defect is tolerated and there, there in the news saying that the Foundation of Sirte will be closed due to the fact that the company was unable to recover after the attack of bioticos fanatics 2 years ago.
The same problem with the mission Fan, observing the heroic line can be good to convince the fan will go home to your wife and everything seems fine, but when importing to ME 2, when we meet our fans on Illium, he said that we took away from myself a gun to the head...
Don't know who noticed it but me, but it is possible that this bug is at all, since I have the game on the license.

Z
Zander_driver 05.05.20

The most significant discrepancy that I noticed - Anderson, to the question where to find Admiral Kahoku, saying that meets in the tower of the citadel, even after his death and after in Elevator news said that he died.

A
AngeR90 05.05.20

Peak of the Azari one to go the job..in the Elevator come and Neher doors are not closed..just standing chained... see it at many such problem...there is a specific decision??

B
Brashnashla 05.05.20

People, help, met someone thread this Kaka. Mission Nover, where you need to take the data from the computer to the old taranza(or something) from his sealed office, the mission kind of story. But in a place ukazannoy snakes(!) there is no backlight on the computer. What to do or how to get around the mission.

A
AngeR90 05.05.20

his office is on the 2nd floor...)and you're on 1m under the sign ! run?)
suddenly so...))

S
SvetaRed 05.05.20

Ha1f-Dead,I have the same garbage.

B
Brashnashla 05.05.20

AnqeR90 thank you, I did something stupid...

C
Chronic-rap 05.05.20

Investigations into non-storyline on the planet, where it is necessary to connect the Mako to the generator to the turrets, and then together with the soldiers to shoot-fuck, who climb from the ground, if you approach one of the barriers, you in the air rises to the height of human growth. I then departed and there's also the Penny rose.

c
craken 05.05.20

tell me how to correct the error on Ferose, during a lull colonists with grenades, it is necessary to climb down the Elevator and the game gives an error Message?