3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
lexsvaok 05.05.20 08:25 pm

Inconsistencies in the game (glitches, bugs, etc.) (Mass Effect)

In this topic you write about all seen the glitches in the game.
The first discrepancy occurred during the rescue of the colonists from the Geth and destruction of Corianin, took the task to search data marianina filled up, and a lift on the highway does not work (the button in the Elevator is not illuminated) and perform a mission impossible :-((, I had once took to go over the data, and I wanted the skills of Kayden to hacking and electronics to increase, points to podnasrat...
The second does not know how to name, in Normandy, communicate with the team, everything is OK, as we approach the Kaidan - dumb, are looking at each other, waving their hands, from foot to foot shifting... and all ESCAP... nothing works, only reset.
Whether still will be, Oh...
122 Comments
Sort by:
b
brazilium 05.05.20

Derxt
there is such garbage

B
BioGen 05.05.20

right now I can not get the grenade well improve with protalinski gas grenade but do not climbing press R nothing happens

K
K.I.L.L.J.O.Y 05.05.20

BioGen
or maybe you have grenades over?

B
BioGen 05.05.20

hardblade13да and there are PEOPLE where you can get grenades on a mission with protalinski modifica

K
K.I.L.L.J.O.Y 05.05.20

try to put the control settings to default.

T
TAShKENTSKIY STALKER 05.05.20

Hi all. I can say ME3, liked the game, doing the whole job in General was carried away. Still bugs were not, but yesterday ran into a horrible bug, need your help. In General: When performing the first task in boats - where you have to infiltrate the Geth dreadnought, and just before the start of this mission there is a movie that shows how you are approaching the dreadnought. The same video where the Joker jokes about Russian national anthem. So, during this movie it freezes, the sound goes and the video hangs. Then the sound disappears - apparently at the end of the video, but the hovering continues, helps only closing via task Manager, no matter what button the game doesn't react. I read about a lot of bugs, but never seen anything like it. Maybe someone knows how to solve the problem or give some recommendations? But the mission plot, and I want to play on ( thanks in Advance.

Sorry wrote in the wrong section. Wrote a section in ME3. Once again I apologize.

b
brazilium 05.05.20

TASHKENT STALKER
problem with the M3 see Mass Effect 3
If you have a license, then check the updates, if not help, then there is a function to repair the installation.
If you have not purchased a license, read the comments in the very place where he rocked the game.

A
Aleta 05.05.20

People, the problem with downloads on the planet Traverse: Dead scientists, and launches the game while booting, tell me what to do

l
lokkie 05.05.20

Aleta
Great job, yeah.
The whole bun is that in tasks of Cerberus, or you take the first or the last. First you can run this if you didn't take the job Kahoku, and generally did not take and did not perform any tasks with Cerberus.
That is, if you flew first on the Nover, then you take the mission, after passing Nover appears planet on which jobs with stations alpha. Pass the scientists, then the job with the stations, then the job of the husky terminal on Ferose, then the job Kahoku.
In all other cases, the first pass job husky with Feros, then the job Kahoku destruction of all bases of Cerberus, then only scientists. Replica change accordingly in the dialogue. Job stations in this case, it is possible to go anytime.. but can podglyuchivaet. Therefore it is better to go last. Of course before the passage of the jobs Kahoku, you need to go to Feros and Nover, otherwise it will knock because there floaters, and-Fuck.
If you don't want to replay, you can try this: turn off AutoSave, and land to the victorious, yet will not start. Then continue often, because it can kick on the planet, in dialogue, or in the shootout.

b
brazilium 05.05.20

Aleta
update the game patch to 1.02

l
lokkie 05.05.20

update the game patch to 1.02
Will not help. Although refresh is still necessary, but now any version of 1.02 that pirated license.. if downloaded.
There it is in sequence, i.e. in the trigger. Shepard in this exercise two dialogues, or he says he doesn't know anything about Cerberus or says that he destroyed their main base. That's the problem that the patch does not fix.

b
brazilium 05.05.20

Problems can be caused by old saves, you chal to play on the same old version of ME, and continued to play on a different version of ME. You can still try with another save game.

A
Atay Wolverine 05.05.20

By the way, about protivokariosnoe gas. The colonists do not have to poison this gas, enough to buy, so they have lain down and slept. At least, so said Banam, I honestly have not tried.

l
lokkie 05.05.20

it is enough to simply hit, so they have lain down and slept.
You.. butt. They die sometimes. I'm not much versed, but that would be the grenades ran out, then they just don't die from the impact. When there are grenades, they happen to die for some reason. XS, whether intended, or a glitch.

M
MEP MOCKBbl 05.05.20

At the station Top I have played at the level of survival ,tried to hold out as long as possible and by about the third minute the game crashes .Repeated a few times ,but still crashes ,decided in the second minute to give the opponent even just stood still I never killed again flew .I tried to throw grenades under the feet of the dying is not well does our shepherd, just not kill .Strange level for survival ,and die hard.

M
MEP MOCKBbl 05.05.20

A glitch in the Nover when a Top 15 instead of Shepard and his teammates, there are black silhouettes .

pix.PlayGround.ru

b
brazilium 05.05.20

MEP MOCKBbl
Download another Repack or put litsuhu

D
Dark3DX 05.05.20

Sori people and although the game is outdated thinking and not pass'd ME but I wanted to ask in the quest where you have to save the Penny from the Geth so from the beginning of this quest not easy to create something not right for the lag it will crash even slow-mo in General, the whole bouquet is possible to cure this baths who knows otpishites pliz (thanks in advance)

b
brazilium 05.05.20

Dmitry darknes
check disk for errors

A
Alex J. Mercer 05.05.20

Here are the glitches:

1. The first stone in my Shoe me the game is stuck in the podium... In 2 places stable termination of the process: the first is immediately after the earth Embassy, where Azari Secretary; the second - almost the opposite of this coin. from the Companion, where hanaro.
2. When you try to sit on Vermeer. to fly in the system indefinitely. To sit on the planet - sheesh.

who knows what can be done?