3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DragonCommander56 05.05.20 09:24 pm

Impressions of the game (PC) (Doom (2016))

The official release of the game in Steam started unpacking. After you rate the game come here and write their impressions.
A successful hunt on the demons ;)

My impressions:
Honestly admit it's just a bomb, not a shooter, all the fights are hard and fast, the graphics are really very good and even in my opinion better than the version of the DooM which was shown at E3 2015, fun and really used in certain situations, multi-level arena, and the battle seem to be some sort of dance, especially when there is a Knight of Hell who kill with the weapons that you will not be so easy and you have to dance with them or dance of death simultaneously firing a bunch of monsters, finishing takes, chainsaw good, the levels are huge and quite interesting. The plot is not bad, there are a lot of good moments, the characters even have their own story, cut-scenes really is not much because this is a good thing because they don't distract from the game (although a bit too much chatter), the code describes very well, each monster extensive description and other things, even your weapons described) are great. To find different things is quite interesting, pumping it pushes, not going to do a study of the levels, you will not try it, maybe you can say scary, but to run with the initial 20 points of ammo for the shotgun, not particularly cool, by the way what recharge as there was even good and quite imperceptibly, the monsters are a bit obtuse of course, but the pressure amount that is actually focused and the music in the game is very very steep, and the pathetic and brutal moments galore, the only negative is a small optimization, it is not bad, it is average, of course graphics in the game are beautiful, but not so much that would be right. sometimes even very strong in some moments, but I think will correct the problem with patches, and while the game pre-9\10 accurately put, in fact we can say that this shooter even, and Yes I know they're coming out with Battlefield and Call of Duty, but they have become boring to horror, but right after the new DooM looks like a breath of fresh air, so ID Software are great, did not disappoint.

Update: Passed the game to the end, the most important thing in the game is the fact that throughout the game fight demons and not boring, in the end the levels become even larger than before, and enemies become more dangerous bosses three pieces, but only two correspond to the original 1993 and all you can do finishing moves are just very cool in General to say my impressions of the game have not changed, this is the best part of DooM that came out, of course, the first and second are good, but they are already 20 years and the third weak to opportunities, and this is cool, music, cool guns, brutal hero, the bosses (which is not often seen in shooters), the cool graphics and of course own a shotgun, here is the new DooM, short of 9.5\10 of the downsides optimization, in some places, awful lag, and on more open levels do not lag, the installation of the drivers by the way did not help.

As for the rest, SnapMap and multiplayer, the SnapMap like something poyuzat, and the multiplayer is like not much like, still waiting for Battlefield 1, but now you can go through the game again and povalyatsya with the SnapMap.
131 Comments
Sort by:
E
Evgeniy Voronin 05.05.20

Well what can I say;very cool : and optimization and implementation:) Bravo Id:)

P
Progammer 05.05.20

I liked everything,old school shooters who played serious Sam but I would like to suggest those who are over 20.

S
ShiroiAkuma 05.05.20

Of all not only liked shooting sensations from her do not ,feeling that it was done on purpose in order to fit under the goal three times shot of blinking textures-present the dirt ran off.(a very angry gun) and a little disappointed causality ,even on the penultimate difficulty level (the latter blocked) enemies and take down almost all HP with a strike, but also from enemies by killing constantly fall out .
And I don't know how to continue the game as played until 40 minutes,but the sound at the beginning valenki.
And performance all of the other configuration in the profile.
And so a quite good game.

H
HamataYoshi 05.05.20

The game is a lot of fun, in the settings you can turn off the highlighting fatalities for realism and a couple of pieces for the hardcore (the compass, for example). Apparently I'm not too cool to sutinah, but available in the first pass, the maximum level of complexity is really stressful. The enemy demolished a lot of health, and the finishing moves give penny + surround and firing from all sides, bullets in the shotgun often not enough. In General, until you get used to constantly run and Dodge in SSI will be given regularly, one can see that not Kal and bitlord (in terms of sujecki), because there can be osteitis in one place and shoot them all out of hiding, there's a feeling that you throw in the center of the arena and release from all sides by enemies, so be confident in the safety of my back not.
Until something like this, for the hour.

B
Bard Lyutik 05.05.20

Very cool new doom. Played for about 7 hours and never got bored. Mixing brutal, guts, blood, chainsaw massacre, rukopashka cheerful. Sound support is also at altitude. Playing in the penultimate red level of complexity. Got some place for 5-6 times pereprohodit for dying. I fully believe that at the latest there will be operatrional challenge. And now about the optimization. This is the best optimization in games gazebos lately. Stable 50-60 fps on the stove 960 (4GB). Settings all ultra except antialiasing, antialiasing FXAA. Optimize gorgeous. The location worked out cool, a lot of effort and places you have to search and talk to find a solution to them. Well, the graphics on the ultra chic. Lastly, a couple of screenshots
Spoiler

T
Timur Asailov 05.05.20

Played in the new Doom :
While I can say the following :
1. Optimization well, with the 980 ti/2600 k/16RAM -less than 90 fps was not
2. Graphics-pleasing to the eye. Seemed more beautiful than the multiplayer in the open beta
3. Storytelling - well, I played very little, to be honest I liked it.
4. Sound-no Wow (IMHO), but the game fits.
5. Gameplay of krasilovo what you wanted.
The bottom line : not sorry spent 1599р.
Thank you for your attention !

G
Geksogen 05.05.20

The fight will be flawed. The gun shoots poorly. The animation of the finishing moves in melee is so outrageously done that better than the enemy just shoot.
From the old doom were only names of monsters and weapons, so the search key maps.
On the dynamics and Gore of the old Duma and speech can not be. Not only that, the enemies popping up almost one-and-blood for the Duma in the game too little. When the enemy is spread from a shotgun, it doesn't explode in a fountain of ketchup, like in Serious Sam 3, and into five small pieces, which even a mark on the ground left behind not.
And the plot... the Duma, of course, the plot is not needed. But at least the plot should be! And then even the beginning is not normal. Even in the first and second Duma is more or less normal the plot was.
And the main character of the unflappable hardened warriors turned into a psychopath in cutscenes (if these pathetic convulsions of the hands of the protagonist can call it that) breaks the screens, remotes and stuff just because.

Verdict: Absolutely treshovy (in a bad way) it can. It is better to once again play Brutal Doom.

_
_Lemon_ 05.05.20

The topic of impressions. Tight and uncomprehending - ban.

X
XeQTOR 05.05.20

Great violent shooter game in a while, nothing like this has played a little bit makes you sweat unlike other modern shooters I would recommend.

S
SanSanZ 05.05.20

That's exactly what I've been waiting for. I just can't put down! Dynamic battle with the awesome locations and drive, but not Quake. No idea how to play on the console, the camera is to smoke all the time. Absolutely no regrets on the purchase, I will do all the achievements and maybe buy a sezonka. Finally please help!

J
Jay C 05.05.20

Played an hour, the impressions are positive. Awesome speed, it feels old school, but also about current trends forgot. A kind of cocktail ! The dialogue is super, the optimization too. A couple of three evenings the that of the discharge brains after a week of working.

s
sergekarpov 05.05.20

Played about 3 hours. Did not like. Boring. Che talked about the old school. If you count old school stupid shooting hordes of monsters, this Doom next to Painkiller or Sam and not lying next to. Here is the same shooting in the same metal pulls in half an hour. A hell of a disappointment...

F
FoXtrot777 05.05.20

Optimization was pleased, the gameplay is pretty good. I think the new Doom is the representative of endangered varieties of games that meet the expectations.

s
sergekarpov 05.05.20

Read here about the dialogue is super, the optimization is also. Launched the game again. The couple did not see where the proverbial game - super. Because, gentlemen, and some write that the optimization"happy. Because the graphics do not Shine. So - so- average. And a sneeze would be like a miracle graphics and optimization, and the game would be good. Yes, even if the plot was acceptable. In this Duma is not that reasonable, no. Got up and went shooting, somewhere, for some reason...monotonous... monotonous locations...
PS by the Way, I think Doom 3 is the best shooter I know. It is clear that Doom 3 is a horror, and a new Deathmatch shooter. And it's"rethinking series", when after coming out supercharge mediocre shooting, and with such pomp, especially disappointing.

A
Apokalipsis113 05.05.20

In General it is a good corridor classic buffoon. Do not stand anywhere, yet gets - the motto of the game. In firefights constantly worn, jump somewhere to climb. Enemies always thick bundles. The weapons in the game in General is equivalent to: shoot what you like because of ammo a lot. Chainsaw now just the ultimate weapon: kills the moment any enemy if you have enough fuel (the thicker the enemy, the greater the consumption), while the enemy will be thrown out a lot of bullets. Treatment is usually to finish off opponents - too bad they're all solo and no animation on the murder of a couple at once (or three). The game has a lot of references to the first couple of parts, even in music there are motifs. Speaking of music - a very good soundtrack. But the situation still resembles part 3. In General, a well - collected the best from the previous games. The game has some room for improvement of weapons and armor, and collectibles. This should sort to motivate to vacuum level by killing all the demons and collect all the garbage and secrets. Some levels have branching paths, in spirit as in the first part. Fights are often held in a sort of arena - a lot of ammunition and health kits, enemies of the rod in droves.
Multiplayer has not changed since MBT. The main problem is the ping (at least for me). The game does not select the server throws as a hit - you die because. Although there was more content, plus snapmap... But it is too early to assess - it's like fashion in games, it takes time and maybe something will be not bad.
Grafon trusnik and kosher. There are 3 render style: who out there that don't like postprocessing filters can choose the one you like more. A bunch of imaginative special effects, all puffs and smokes. Everything has fine details (scratches, dirt). Problems in Rage with oblique loading of textures is not observed. But somehow there is still a feeling that something is missing. Let's just say it's not a new standard, but simply a very cool Griffon, which to be honest is pleasing to the eye.
In General, the single-player game it is for buffoon of the year as a contender.

t
totktonada 05.05.20

My impression of the DooM single, 2016.
I must say that played on the third difficulty, the maximum available in the first pass (all five of them, the last two opened with repeated playthroughs) because I strained the gameplay videos from consoles and I was afraid that would be too easy, so if someone is going to play on the first or second difficulty, maybe some gameplay moments will be different.
Actually, Yes, and DooM is a real fps and not the movie. Of course, saying real, I compare with the first part, but not the third.
The game challenges. Some imp could kill you in 2-3 hits (or one, if the accumulated charge), and do it without giving you time to rest and take aim, and, say, jump from the column. Most enemies have a few attacks. They do not show the wonders of tactics, but should not, behave as you should behave in a vicious predators. Many of them have changed markedly since the original. For example, pinkie was probably one of the most dangerous enemies. Arcueil passed in health, but compensates with the ability to teleport and hit very hard. Slow and clumsy is a knight of hell became spiteful and treacherous whore, able to leap half the room in one leap.
Weapons, in principle, remained the same. I must say that the new-fangled pumping didn't screw it up, probably due to the fact that most changes when pumping the gameplay is not affected.
The player moves quickly. And no, this speed doesn't open with the development of the reservation initially, a slight acceleration appears as the passage, but very short.
Many in the video were worried that the battle arena like in serious sam or painkiller. Yes, it is, but not the whole game, and very well written.
The process of the battle is very aggressive and does not tolerate pauses. Stopped - ran out of ammo and health kits and died. To live, you have to be in the thick of the fight, to shoot, to Dodge, to attack.
About finishing moves - without them anywhere, sometimes only because they have the ability to survive. The developers have done, they managed to fit them so rather happy that there is such a possibility, otherwise not survive.
In General, the philosophy of the game, the gameplay and even the story based on the fact that the most vicious monster - the player who is genuinely afraid of all Hell. I.e. if before we were locked up on the base, captured by demons, now it's the opposite.
Graphics - graphics is, she is happy, developers were given the opportunity to customize or even disable almost any effects. Optimization of the mark, the main thing to fit into system requirements and impudent with ultra-nightmare settings.
The duration of the game is not deceived, 14 hours is the minimum. In fact, in 14 hours, I am sitting on the last (sort of) level, unable to cope with locks from... well, I will not spoil.
The developers love and respect the original, has undergone many recognizable and iconic details that gives comfort.
The plot is supplied on the basis of the third part, most of the information is hidden in the optional notes. There are allowed for non-skippable cutscene, but they are short and small.
There is a strange feeling that everyone in the team, the current id also put heart and soul and loved his work as the first staff create the first part.
There are small bugs, a couple of times the game would crash.
No quick-saves, save made only checkpoints.
Bosses do not kill the newfangled among hipsters qte, and a long and difficult battle.

I got from the singles what you wanted and much more than dared to expect in this era of degradation and misery in games.

If you have questions - ask, I will try to answer in detail.

P
PCHalfFullHD 05.05.20

Impressions are ambivalent.
On the one hand, Yes, it is a good hard meat hard under the same release (already zadolbali comparison old school/not old school - what's the difference then? You evaluate the game, and not like she's on something or not).

On the other - again (SUDDENLY, RSA) ride cardholders from AMD in terms of performance (given that the demo is downright flying in the same configuration, and here as a special slow, and on any of the settings) and very, very mediocre sound. Ie when I put headphones in the same BF4, I feel like in the war. When I wear headphones in the Duma... I do not understand what is happening. Some persistent rattles that squeak everywhere, but it is unclear what exactly creaks; constant noise, the source of which is finding somewhere in the beginning of the level behind the wall. Or hear from all sides(!) the growl of zombies, if you were surrounded by a Horde and now I will kick your ears, frantically look around, and it was only 1 ghoul, slept in the corner. Okay this could be written off, like there room and the echo. But no, everywhere - in buildings, and on the surface of Mars. In short, with sound full fail - except that guns are more or less sound, and up to the AAA level does not hold.

M
Mewel 05.05.20

Playing on nightmare the experience is bad.
In General, developers need eggs in Teskey to shove, as the rollers and make videos, do not correspond to the game.
On VIDOS was snotty and easy. And the game is stupid(!) and cruel. The enemy can kill you even without aiming at you.
Sohranki off topic and out of place. Often have to start from a checkpoint and re-assemble the pharmacies and cartridges.
The feeling that the player is not in the armor, and wrapped in toilet paper and bones from the marmalade. The enemy will touch and you're dead. the carp and appearance of dull and dreary. This is not the corridor, and a box. Boxed shooter, here is the revolution of 2016.
Playing very good headphones I want to say that sound positioning is disgusting. On the speakers too much, but a few less. The high frequency of certain sounds annoying. And bass little. The voices of the most simple enemy just can't stand its loudness. When you read there are no background sounds, even ambient. The text and information is not conducive to reading, the fact that other playing I usually read a lot to understand the story, and then all beats off desire to read. Lifting the chainsaw, it disappears after the first restart of the control is saved. Despite the fact that the bottle to her. Hard to understand how to throw a grenade. Idiots put it on the button of the scroller or contralateral. Where you would normally squat.
The graphics are not to the present. In some parts, but most of jelly and matte. Optimization is bad. Turning turning the game get twice less fps. Need to make a restart in the console. With sharpness of problems. then a lot then a little. Reflexes and reflections on ultra look like huge pixels. And in the yard after 2016. Smoothing has almost no affect on fps and smooths out the little on 720p. Stairs are what we want to look for something similar in the old games at 640-480.
The logic of the placement of ammo and health kits is absurd.
Relation to the first doom game doesn't have. It's more a Remix, and not the best. More like quake. Demoscene here not felt at all. The atmosphere Duma is missing. More deadlands of some kind.

You know even the biggest stupidity? You can kill the time finishing off the enemy. Despite the fact that you may be 70-50 health. For nightmare, it's a shitload. Those who play, know.
I was afraid to read the impressions, I thought that they will form the wrong impression and ruin the buzz. And then a cursory reading, many schools agree.

M
Mewel 05.05.20

Has anyone seen a shadow of the player? ;))) I think the option is there for beauty.
Under the spoiler images at high and ultra.

Spoiler

And yet, this shit does not want to write Shadowplay. And FRAS know gives a drawdown in fps. Wanted to record a lot of stupidity of the game. But there is no way.

L
Loopy Fox 05.05.20

We can say that the back to basics straight. Take a pinch of the first and second Duma, add a little Brutal doom and get the 4th doom. Minus dissatisfied because of the 3rd part, supposedly do not like it on her. So originally it was clear where developed are going and they succeeded. Do you want the red, but this is my opinion, nothing more. Not going to impose. About optimization, all very cheerfully running below 50 on ultra't seen (Monique I have only 900p, keep this in mind). Disabled VSYNC, because he just rezhit very good fps. The owners of red cards, try. Have NVIDIA not know about this.