3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DragonCommander56 05.05.20 09:24 pm

Impressions of the game (PC) (Doom (2016))

The official release of the game in Steam started unpacking. After you rate the game come here and write their impressions.
A successful hunt on the demons ;)

My impressions:
Honestly admit it's just a bomb, not a shooter, all the fights are hard and fast, the graphics are really very good and even in my opinion better than the version of the DooM which was shown at E3 2015, fun and really used in certain situations, multi-level arena, and the battle seem to be some sort of dance, especially when there is a Knight of Hell who kill with the weapons that you will not be so easy and you have to dance with them or dance of death simultaneously firing a bunch of monsters, finishing takes, chainsaw good, the levels are huge and quite interesting. The plot is not bad, there are a lot of good moments, the characters even have their own story, cut-scenes really is not much because this is a good thing because they don't distract from the game (although a bit too much chatter), the code describes very well, each monster extensive description and other things, even your weapons described) are great. To find different things is quite interesting, pumping it pushes, not going to do a study of the levels, you will not try it, maybe you can say scary, but to run with the initial 20 points of ammo for the shotgun, not particularly cool, by the way what recharge as there was even good and quite imperceptibly, the monsters are a bit obtuse of course, but the pressure amount that is actually focused and the music in the game is very very steep, and the pathetic and brutal moments galore, the only negative is a small optimization, it is not bad, it is average, of course graphics in the game are beautiful, but not so much that would be right. sometimes even very strong in some moments, but I think will correct the problem with patches, and while the game pre-9\10 accurately put, in fact we can say that this shooter even, and Yes I know they're coming out with Battlefield and Call of Duty, but they have become boring to horror, but right after the new DooM looks like a breath of fresh air, so ID Software are great, did not disappoint.

Update: Passed the game to the end, the most important thing in the game is the fact that throughout the game fight demons and not boring, in the end the levels become even larger than before, and enemies become more dangerous bosses three pieces, but only two correspond to the original 1993 and all you can do finishing moves are just very cool in General to say my impressions of the game have not changed, this is the best part of DooM that came out, of course, the first and second are good, but they are already 20 years and the third weak to opportunities, and this is cool, music, cool guns, brutal hero, the bosses (which is not often seen in shooters), the cool graphics and of course own a shotgun, here is the new DooM, short of 9.5\10 of the downsides optimization, in some places, awful lag, and on more open levels do not lag, the installation of the drivers by the way did not help.

As for the rest, SnapMap and multiplayer, the SnapMap like something poyuzat, and the multiplayer is like not much like, still waiting for Battlefield 1, but now you can go through the game again and povalyatsya with the SnapMap.
131 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pomu4 05.05.20

Long thought to buy or not. Bought, passed. Yes, this game is worth the money. As for me, this is the best buffoon in the last 10 years for sure.

S
Sergey Dobrovolskiy 05.05.20

All games from ID for me the same , after the 4th Quake , well though kill I do not see much progress , new Thoughts on the dynamics and mechanics similar to the wolf from no well , but there really enemies were smaller , the problem is that they are too similar and become boring if for example to pass a wolf and then sit down for Doom. For me, the game 7 , finishing off the too often why the enemies can't just die , it's nonsense. On the mechanics as I wrote the game from ID like I like this shooting.

p
podletz 05.05.20

Mewel
You know even the biggest stupidity? You can kill the time finishing off the enemy.
It is clear that this TOLSTOTY, but thank id that
a) there is only a checkpoint, forcing you to replay the battle as a whole in the event of death;
b) You can kill during finishing, because it simply corresponds to common sense.
Anyway, the new Duma only two small spoon of tar: gilnockie emitted from the gun with INFINITE boezapas and a bit illogical Luts enemies. I hope the modders will correct the situation with the disappearance of lumps and optional backlight drop from monsters and it will be 11/10. While only 10/10, alas.

M
Mewel 05.05.20

podletz wrote:
b) You can kill during finishing, because it simply corresponds to common sense.
Only in interviews, developed saying that at the time of the goal you are vulnerable. You believe the game or the developers?
About the shell casings from the gun funny.

H
Hitrii 05.05.20

48 reviews of the new Duma with genoway as a hint.
Experience nakakie me.

D
Despector94 05.05.20

Michael Skrytno SuperDron
options/game/tip for the brutal murder

R
Ray_S 05.05.20

Despector94
Thanks, the game is not bought, but was the question asked)

T
THE RASTA 05.05.20

About the story so clearly that he is good .
But about multiplayer, almost no one really told me. Yes it is a Halo crossed with Call of duty/ the Loadout weapons - Why? They just ruined everything . All run only with grenade launchers and show your of ultrasmall. It was necessary to leave everything as in the quake with select weapons and timing. Disbalance monsters - Revenant - all... PI....and hell come that thing with lots of HP (just for the revenant), fly and shoot missiles which you blow with the first shot ( and do not care for full booking) 20 Kills quietly as the Bush to collect. Almost all play a fucking revenant.To kill him not just he has a lot of HP for such a killer. Baron of Hell - it is healthy and all, just that he boasts of, you think he throws green plasma? Pfff no, he just smashes the ground and creates spikes that hit enemies in a small radius. 4000 CPS fly in seconds - he's a big target that can easily kill if you are at the level his head - to get to you he just can't. Mankubus is erect, fat revenant - well, you understand? Back from the dead with the first shot and so on.
Ryoushi - stealth demon who must be able to play, but in all my games he does not live longer than 10 seconds.
I was hoping for at least an interesting demon - no, Fi-ha. Multiplayer fully merged into the abyss of despair. 2 of 10 - a complete slag for code kids.
But what me really sucked for the whole day so it's the Snap Map . The map editor is very simple and intuitive, the whole idea was interesting and she took the shot, I spent 8 hours on the creation of escape coop maps, with explosions ,radiation, search, keys, bosses, music, voices of the KLA. Loaded I was on 60 % of the memory. The map is pretty big and hardcore. He could not get it without deaths. Although if the op can even pass it without them. But if you die it is forever. For editor a special thank you 10 out of 10 the Most comfortable editor for beginners. Now wait when you can create your rooms and models.
19.05. Decided to go play chicken ... for 10 minutes any player not found ... OK go into the other modes...
13.05-19.05 RIP cartoon Duma.

p
podletz 05.05.20

Mewel
Only in interviews, developed saying that at the time of the goal you are vulnerable. You believe the game or the developers?
Flies into the room with the possessed, and to improve the rune start to bounce on them and brutally kill attack from above. At this point my infantry aimed fire was done. Really not sure what I died during the brutal murder, but I flew until I stomped the skull of a zombie.

T
Thorgal 05.05.20

The gameplay reminded Wolfenstein: The New Order. But Wolfenstein I liked more. Fun, that is. And the plot is to my taste more interesting.

F
Fenderrr 05.05.20

Liked the game, although played only in the cartoon. 8/10
Tell me, team in multi drops random or it is given for specific actions. Want helmet of the Cerberus, but so far had only have a 26th level, and some guys the helmet is already on the 9th level, what's the catch?

v
valegorr 05.05.20

Even in the first Doom played, but not a fan of shooters, I like building and open world, but I could not not try new.
Very good. The story would be more twisted is not prevented. I put 9 out of 10.

p
podletz 05.05.20

*Here, there was a thing that really is skewing the impression. Run, assemble a first aid kit, pass on. Returned (sometimes in the level you have to go back) - first aid kits are in place. Some imbalanced glitch. And glitch you? Some not at all a hardcore work.

I
IGRULKI 05.05.20

Game ancient g@INR mammoth good that there is youtube and helped to save 2 to 4 thousand depending on what platform would be used to buy the creation of the brown substance.

Pros.
This is a nasty one, in a month, will be sold on all platforms at a discount of 55 percent.

Cons.
DOOM was interesting in the era of the Pentium 1 - 2, but marketing is a very profitable business most importantly the right advertising and every Cattle would be proud to purchase considering himself a true connoisseur and with the right gamers, brutality trample all the holes:)
Minus the victim's of marketing:-D

M
Mewel 05.05.20

podletz
Understand.
Spoiler

s
stranjer8 05.05.20

Quad damage single? Luminous first aid kits and ammunition? Dalgan? Hopping plate? It's definitely not a single-campaign for Quake 3 Arena? Even location something reminiscent of some of the cards from the 3rd quake. I'm not saying this game is bad, gameplay not bad, though with the stupid between the supremely better, but my money game is definitely not worth it.

g
gloccc 05.05.20

The single is great , the multiplayer is mediocre . But the single was great fun

p
podletz 05.05.20

Guys, please explain the bug with kits. Why after the restart from a checkpoint after a death on the map respawn all the kit? WTF?

s
solus. 05.05.20

podletz

because DOOM is a CASUAL game ;)

p
podletz 05.05.20

solus.
because DOOM is a CASUAL game ;)
Yeah, well, it's really something not discussed, although softened from the modern tolerant of the LGBT shutanov players are not used so often to die, as is happening in the Duma. ) But! On the one hand, in the absence of roguish quiksave/load REP kits guarantees the player a preservation of life in case of accidental loss of HP ( during, for example, study of the level after killing all the monsters), and does not negate the important task to survive in the course of one long struggle.