3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DragonCommander56 05.05.20 09:24 pm

Impressions of the game (PC) (Doom (2016))

The official release of the game in Steam started unpacking. After you rate the game come here and write their impressions.
A successful hunt on the demons ;)

My impressions:
Honestly admit it's just a bomb, not a shooter, all the fights are hard and fast, the graphics are really very good and even in my opinion better than the version of the DooM which was shown at E3 2015, fun and really used in certain situations, multi-level arena, and the battle seem to be some sort of dance, especially when there is a Knight of Hell who kill with the weapons that you will not be so easy and you have to dance with them or dance of death simultaneously firing a bunch of monsters, finishing takes, chainsaw good, the levels are huge and quite interesting. The plot is not bad, there are a lot of good moments, the characters even have their own story, cut-scenes really is not much because this is a good thing because they don't distract from the game (although a bit too much chatter), the code describes very well, each monster extensive description and other things, even your weapons described) are great. To find different things is quite interesting, pumping it pushes, not going to do a study of the levels, you will not try it, maybe you can say scary, but to run with the initial 20 points of ammo for the shotgun, not particularly cool, by the way what recharge as there was even good and quite imperceptibly, the monsters are a bit obtuse of course, but the pressure amount that is actually focused and the music in the game is very very steep, and the pathetic and brutal moments galore, the only negative is a small optimization, it is not bad, it is average, of course graphics in the game are beautiful, but not so much that would be right. sometimes even very strong in some moments, but I think will correct the problem with patches, and while the game pre-9\10 accurately put, in fact we can say that this shooter even, and Yes I know they're coming out with Battlefield and Call of Duty, but they have become boring to horror, but right after the new DooM looks like a breath of fresh air, so ID Software are great, did not disappoint.

Update: Passed the game to the end, the most important thing in the game is the fact that throughout the game fight demons and not boring, in the end the levels become even larger than before, and enemies become more dangerous bosses three pieces, but only two correspond to the original 1993 and all you can do finishing moves are just very cool in General to say my impressions of the game have not changed, this is the best part of DooM that came out, of course, the first and second are good, but they are already 20 years and the third weak to opportunities, and this is cool, music, cool guns, brutal hero, the bosses (which is not often seen in shooters), the cool graphics and of course own a shotgun, here is the new DooM, short of 9.5\10 of the downsides optimization, in some places, awful lag, and on more open levels do not lag, the installation of the drivers by the way did not help.

As for the rest, SnapMap and multiplayer, the SnapMap like something poyuzat, and the multiplayer is like not much like, still waiting for Battlefield 1, but now you can go through the game again and povalyatsya with the SnapMap.
131 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dwisler 05.05.20

Cool stuff! Played 10 hours three times, addictive. Even looking for secrets in the levels, which is a rarity for me.
Pros: graphics; action; the location is quite diverse; meat; shooting is always different and not boring even in one place (if you die), because constantly moving; it is interesting to look for secrets.
Disadvantages: the sound (it's terrible, I hear the cries of a dozen demons on all sides, even without separation in the headphones stupid left-right, I think, that you are surrounded right now, and tear, anxiously twirl the mouse, and it's one miserable bastard a few hundred meters); the plot (he is pathetic, and I understand that this is doom, but 2016 in the yard...); originally available maximum third challenge is weak, as for me, although I already consider myself a weak player, all the same treatment of brutal murders in this game is almost like free health regen =); the price (too big for even and perfect, but this game, compare the complexity of the design and costs at least games like gta5 and even ведьмак3 where worked out all the aspects, including the open world and story, and not just shootings, but their cost is the same. And, in the end, the duration of the game in 14 hours for the price too not a fountain).
PS. shadowplay from nvidia is not working in this game =(

M
Mewel 05.05.20

Dwisler
Shadowplay new like in desktop mode works.
about the price, the sound(especially) and the plot agree with the rest no.

M
Mewel 05.05.20

podletz
Yes, there is. reps kits at any level of complexity. (ultra nightmare not tested)

n
n3rd1 05.05.20

Gameplay? Even Necrovision is killing this game (especially when you receive a glove of the demon). And Serious Sam 3 breaks into pieces.
Though no cut-scenes, the plot still gives rancid modern pathos.
Dismemberment in the game? Yeah, well. Carcasses crumble like clay and immediately disappear. With L4D2 is nowhere near worth it
Music? (sometimes good, but sometimes) a Mixture of metal and dubstep, and with a strange discontinuities, sharp zatihanie. The music in the first Painkiller, written by little-known musicians at times steeper.
Finishing off - once monotonous and get bored quickly. In Brutal Doom, I do not like them too, but they are fun.
Schedule for 2016 - very weak.
Multiplayer HS.
And they want it for 60 USD? 30 her a wonderful price. It would be 30USD, it MB. and said that the game was on 7/10, and at this price - 5/10
Better play Shadow Warrior 2013
All hopes for Serious Sam 4 and Shadow Warrior 2
And I have no nostalgia for any Doom 3 no Doom1-2. But in Doom1-2 fashion and cartoon sometimes play still

p
pit80 05.05.20

MEAT!!! What can I say. Just STUFFING! Soundtrack is very pleased. Tough and as it should ))..
In General, the game on a breakaway. (KILL THEM ALL!) ))) . The legend is back )) .
Thought it would be worse. Bethesda RESPECT!.

T
Tank5553 05.05.20

an alternative mode plazmogana cheat thing

E
Evgeniy Mamonov 05.05.20

Great game when I started only it already felt nostalgia! Oh, Yes! This is the DOOM, the same man! A single in the game was amazing, I forgot how long have not played a quality shooter, where hands are sweaty from the hardcore, where the dynamics is through the roof! The soundtrack is brilliant, it emphasizes the hardcore of this game, gives soak up the meat from the tip of the toes to the head. The graphics are beautiful, but no more. Optimization is just wonderful. Generally immersed in the game and don't want to get out of it, the only thing I worry about when playing on hard. The multiplayer is the weakest aspect of the game, he seems to be there, but a primitive and a couple of evenings, very disappointed that there's not the usual deathmatch, maybe its in the future and finish it, but especially in team fights will not receive interest. A very interesting feature snapmap and it's a great progress, you can create almost its campaign and other quests where you can go with a group or by yourself. Also, there are a lot of already made cards that you can play. In General, the game delighted. Thank you ID for the return of the old school. All IDDQD

g
gambeat 05.05.20

the last time I am such a meat happy in Bulletstorme, as this was not enough!

p
pit80 05.05.20

gambeat
I also, for some reason Bulletstorm remembered ;)

p
pit80 05.05.20

Evgeny Mamonov
Totally agree!!

I
Igor Panteleev 05.05.20

Shit, shooting the usual. For me, as DOOM 3 was much scarier and atmospheric, and it's a circus.

E
Evgeniy Mamonov 05.05.20

Mewel
guess

D
DooM_slash 05.05.20

DooM 4 revived the genre of old school shooters, which was required of Council.
The game is not to impress fans of blown-Cola.
It is a pity that in the cartoon you can play there.

s
saa0891 05.05.20

I had big doubts about DooM 4,what I saw in the trailers I didn't really like,because it was not the atmosphere of the third part,there was a lighting that was in the third part,the flashlight,the levels are made very light,and mobs added just to order more, it has one meat,but in the end the game turned out just great.

Honestly for a very long time or anything like that is not out,Yes, true wolf,but there's a firefight just much quieter here, just the fire,HE flies through the levels as elektrovenik.and the demons rod from all cracks,shooter just furious.

Perhaps I'll start with the graphics,he's just super,but even more pleased with the design and style locations,I honestly say no words,it's just ten balls for a long time I such beautiful shooters have not seen,but have done just a tremendous job,I'm frankly a little nuts,such a cool picture.
Optimize great.

The music is also very good,again can't remember what shooter it was something like that,what it so cool fits and adds a lot of positive emotions during the shootings.

The gameplay is very cheerful and happy,despite the fact that I had fears that they focus on multiplayer maps,turned smartly,corridors interspersed with huge arenas where the actual real fun begins.
In the trailers it seemed that the rebound will be all the same superfluous,and it is not interested in playing,turned all the way around,finishing make the gameplay variety,i.e., alternating between shooting and finishing,and the game is not boring,moreover it is also medkits and armor,which he ends fairly quickly.

Very pleased to see that almost from the beginning of the game we have a whole Arsenal of weapons,we find it in the first third of the game which is very good,i.e. for each situation can be immediately changed to something that is more suitable.
I have done upgrades not only for weapons,pleased with the fact that the weapon has two modes, and they very well complement each other,what developed have made leveling very interesting,in the past three upgrades for each mode,there is a fourth upgrade but not put the glasses as all the upgrades,but for the fulfillment of certain conditions,and this greatly adds to the interest.

The guns look very cool,especially when the HS gets it first time I found a minigun and BFG, I do nuts as they cool,even very cool when you change modes guns,that gun just feels like a massive and GG is not easily rearranges the modules,very cool done.

Same with perks,it is very good that they came up with,what pleased to see that you don't just pump stupid perks.and you have to open them first by performing a certain test,while the bonus from Vera can still improve by doing the same certain conditions,and it makes the gameplay more interesting,natural health,armor and ammo can be upgraded,I love when games have like.

Of course arcade shooter mechanics,plus the GG on his feet during the video,so he quickly roll,but it's not how much spoils the game,because the player needs to constantly move very quickly that would not fight.
It is a pity that bosses did very little,but the last and of course I think the one who played the first part will appreciate it.

Again, we almost from the very beginning of the game give magnetic boots,and we he can do very long and high double jumps,in battle it helps a lot,but that naturally made not only for combat.the game has a lot of different secrets and Easter eggs,some are pretty hard to find because they are very often located several levels down or up,and we must carefully watch where you can jump up and catch,or jump the huge gap,again, very well that is developed due to the double jump implemented such chips,well, for the map a special thank you.The only thing missing is all the same lockers with combination locks as it was in the third part,it was also quite interesting.
Very good in the game manual described almost everything,at any time you can go to your inventory and see about the monsters,weapons, characters,read the material that we find during the game.

The plot is generally as expected at the level of the third part,but it is not needed,because in this shooter important primarily gameplay,and it developers have turned out just great,honestly I really haven't heard from shooters such pleasure and so much fun,plus a very cool and fast music,crazy shooting,I am very happy,this is perhaps one of the best old school shooters that came out in recent years is extremely rare.

Oh and a little bit of screenshots

ru/i/92/06/16/10/pix/image.jpg border=0>

D
DooM_slash 05.05.20

Zaskrinil +1000500

A
AlienTonic 05.05.20

on the complexity of ultra brutality 80% of the game is rustic,the nightmare 80% of the cleavage of the buttocks,no credit.

M
Mewel 05.05.20

AlienTonic
so I didn't

S
Sergey Dobrovolskiy 05.05.20

Taks I passed the game as a shooter well , I'm not here to paint as the students on 100000 rows , what's the point ? it's an arena shooter in fact, with the rectum left and right , go forward and bear all alive , I was playing five days playing 3-4 hours , given the offset gameplay - shoot and don't get bored . The ending is a hell of a stool , and do not say that it is good , no not good it is stupid and annoying. It was immediately clear that this Samuel is not better, both Olivia and cost to tear heads off when they first met , would have given a better sword to chop in the final , although I do not deny Kara spider was the norm. And where is the dude who in Hell constantly spoke kill him where he his mother ? Olivia talked to him , I thought it would be mega huge demon , the Devil of Hell or the Titan about whom they say in these records and it will be the final boss so to speak , it would be logical to kill the main timocka in hell ??? NEEEEEEEEEEEED , pass the final or take a look at utube to appreciate the full insanity of the finale.

N
Nairon 05.05.20

The game rolled, have not had this much fun and drive ! Already thinking to buy a season pass.

D
DANger B.I.G. 05.05.20

Passed. Gorgeous. The strongest side of DOOM's game mechanics, i.e. shooting. The rest were never there. It would seem captain buffoon, no intrigue in the plot and the dialogues in front of us only a couple of characters, locations are not distinguished variety, but away from the game very difficult.
According to the degree of insanity and breakneck speed that happens on the screen with the new DOOM can't match nothing! At first everything was quite sluggish, but once we're a little pumped and have at their disposal a rich Arsenal with a lot of modifications to modules, and then starts the HEAT/HELL! Gamla demolish the tower, the location work with the vertical and you're like a spinning top wound up running around, jumping, firing from all barrels, but do it intelligently, or death. Kill the game fast. Constantly having to change barrels, change the units to them, efficiently use card space, to think, all this must be done rapidly and when you get to the desired stroke begins the dance and the beautiful, in these moments you feel well VERY cool and invulnerable!
The game was a pleasant surprise. Expected zilch with a great name, but it turned out really cool game for its genre. Today, these games are not out, simple and old school. But a lot of them don't have to, because we have a few of them, that they are more warmly accepted, and of a sense of nostalgia stronger.
Waiting For Shadow Warrior 2!
Spoiler