3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DragonCommander56 05.05.20 09:24 pm

Impressions of the game (PC) (Doom (2016))

The official release of the game in Steam started unpacking. After you rate the game come here and write their impressions.
A successful hunt on the demons ;)

My impressions:
Honestly admit it's just a bomb, not a shooter, all the fights are hard and fast, the graphics are really very good and even in my opinion better than the version of the DooM which was shown at E3 2015, fun and really used in certain situations, multi-level arena, and the battle seem to be some sort of dance, especially when there is a Knight of Hell who kill with the weapons that you will not be so easy and you have to dance with them or dance of death simultaneously firing a bunch of monsters, finishing takes, chainsaw good, the levels are huge and quite interesting. The plot is not bad, there are a lot of good moments, the characters even have their own story, cut-scenes really is not much because this is a good thing because they don't distract from the game (although a bit too much chatter), the code describes very well, each monster extensive description and other things, even your weapons described) are great. To find different things is quite interesting, pumping it pushes, not going to do a study of the levels, you will not try it, maybe you can say scary, but to run with the initial 20 points of ammo for the shotgun, not particularly cool, by the way what recharge as there was even good and quite imperceptibly, the monsters are a bit obtuse of course, but the pressure amount that is actually focused and the music in the game is very very steep, and the pathetic and brutal moments galore, the only negative is a small optimization, it is not bad, it is average, of course graphics in the game are beautiful, but not so much that would be right. sometimes even very strong in some moments, but I think will correct the problem with patches, and while the game pre-9\10 accurately put, in fact we can say that this shooter even, and Yes I know they're coming out with Battlefield and Call of Duty, but they have become boring to horror, but right after the new DooM looks like a breath of fresh air, so ID Software are great, did not disappoint.

Update: Passed the game to the end, the most important thing in the game is the fact that throughout the game fight demons and not boring, in the end the levels become even larger than before, and enemies become more dangerous bosses three pieces, but only two correspond to the original 1993 and all you can do finishing moves are just very cool in General to say my impressions of the game have not changed, this is the best part of DooM that came out, of course, the first and second are good, but they are already 20 years and the third weak to opportunities, and this is cool, music, cool guns, brutal hero, the bosses (which is not often seen in shooters), the cool graphics and of course own a shotgun, here is the new DooM, short of 9.5\10 of the downsides optimization, in some places, awful lag, and on more open levels do not lag, the installation of the drivers by the way did not help.

As for the rest, SnapMap and multiplayer, the SnapMap like something poyuzat, and the multiplayer is like not much like, still waiting for Battlefield 1, but now you can go through the game again and povalyatsya with the SnapMap.
131 Comments
Sort by:
F
Faceless Void 05.05.20

wolfpac
New DOOM - stool dull ! Who says that it's the return of roots of the series ,or have not played the first part ,or just an idiot who brainwashed corrupt Gambling and other such shit !

Thick.

m
m.a.r.r.a.d.e.r. 05.05.20

fucking miserable game(( no hardcore that was in 3 parts( sorry that I have wasted 2K R!!!!

L
Loopy Fox 05.05.20

m.a.r.r.a.d.e.r.
For whom were shown in the trailers? Was immediately obvious that there will be 3rd part. Will be closer to the first two parts.

m

Arcanul

have you ever played the 1 and 2 parts? anything to do with the dynamics

G
Get Ohotnik 05.05.20

m.a.r.r.a.d.e.r. wrote:
fucking miserable game(( no hardcore that was in 3 parts( sorry that I have wasted 2K R!!!!
Where did you see doom 3 hardcore? Poor captain buffoon with a dull horror and a maximum of 3 enemies in the hallway.

L
Loopy Fox 05.05.20

m.a.r.r.a.d.e.r.
Played and the total is. So it is not necessary.

O
Oasis777 05.05.20

Just passed. Loved the game! Was worried about the duration of the campaign, was in vain. Finding about 65% of all of the secrets it took me 18 hours straight. If you search for ALL, it is exactly 20 hours. So do not worry. Take it!
PS. Understand of course that for 1K it would be generally present, but what can you do :-(

j
jomaQ 05.05.20

Went to 4 of the stage game fire !!! Music Graphics raschleneniya Everything is super optimized for my 965М all at medium to high only decals 48-60 fps in General you will not regret

m

Get Hunter
hardcore I imell due to the fact that you have limited lighting in D3 as opposed to the new DOOM ....where you have a flashlight in one hand and another weapon and tobuy anything to see you had to change weapons on the lantern, etc...that was hardcore, not this is where everything is visible, and enemies, etc the game even ceased to frighten, and just stupidly run into the meat etc, not even clear whether there is a presence of something terrible, you know where and how many enemies, and in part 3 there was no, it was dark scary and you really prorezyvatsja an atmosphere of terror and decide what's waiting for you...and not like there is a pancake...but the game looks dynamic but personally not for me...I was waiting for real horror

S
SuperDron 05.05.20

Oh, so wait. Was going to buy. And I saw clips Ala 50 minutes... What is it? Disappearing corpses is okay. In the 3rd treated edit configs, but... What's that glitter from monsters? What svetlicky-thingies? What monsters do something light, like a tree?(when you finish). The graphics... a little clearer teksturki than in DOOM3. Nafig. Indie some. All this of course IMHO. Do not impose. Just..maybe it was not necessary to compare with the first 2 that played with gusto in the ' 90s

D
Despector94 05.05.20

m.a.r.r.a.d.e.r.
hardcore and fear are different concepts.You describe exactly fear and it wasn't in 1 and 2. 3 the developers chose a different path.Someone liked the innovation,others not enough sheet of the previous parts.
Then there was the announcement of the 4 Council and clips from the first it was clear that we are waiting for the soup,stained with blood floating lumps of demons,seasoned with gunpowder and plasma of the BIG GUN.No terror didn't even read. Run,shoot and try not to die.

D
Despector94 05.05.20

SuperDron
In settings is disabled)

m

Despector94
someone like...remember it is better to leave everything as it was in 3 parts...that was the fear.. and not just stupid meat...now, if meat+fear+hardcore...yeah, I would've loved the game so I'm really sorry spent 2K R((

S
SuperDron 05.05.20

Despector94
So-so-so - it is possible more in detail, please? What is shut down?

j
jomaQ 05.05.20

m.a.r.r.a.d.e.r.
when I was in 96 at the Panasonic 3 ... passed was not anyone there was a horror game and a bunch of my classmates in the room
schA is also the current graphics great music but alas, no classmates. the game is super.

D
DetroyT[RU] 05.05.20

Bought the CD today, played. Igruha cool, but crude. Loves to fly.

G
Gryxa 05.05.20

watch all praise.game of the year.oldfag and I like it.
well, it also smell really good and I can not understand this puppy joy.HS game.
action?pfff.install serious Sam the first 2 parts there action.
dynamics?running around an empty level,run up to the hive of demons killed them 10 Grand again is empty,destroyed a beehive out of 10 of the demons,killed them and again through the empty corridors run to the next hive
the cartoon is 5 out of 10
can anyone explain what's the hype?
more fucking secrets and added tests which bother and run around 20 min in search of pipe to get into the room behind the glass with the door closed.thereby losing what little share of so-called action

V
Vasek Vasekk 05.05.20

I read you and I understand what you mean.
I don't need the car out of 250 mobs - which you run in a circle Ala Serius Sam.

Doom is exactly the atmosphere of Mars.She transferred well in the 4th part.
All the best from the last series here.Fancy finishing is very chic.
All sorts of Hard Resets and other Polish slag, and some were not.After 10 minutes of the game - you understand that our good old Doom.

The single rating of 8.2/10.

M
Mewel 05.05.20

To hell and in hell I'm sick of jumping over precipices. It is better to have the corridors to run.

D
DetroyT[RU] 05.05.20

And finally by the way I love running. Why didn't switching to a permanent walk ??
I was sick and tired of having to hold the left shift